xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Skooma alright? I haven't seen any update about that hospital stay or the game but he's been active waving at new Discord users

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
If they're somewhat active in discord that's a good sign, it means they're at least somewhat able. Sometimes no news is good news, I'd just keep on going and wish them the best in their recovery.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
I was curious so I checked their Patreon, and there was a new post regarding their state:

So I said this on the discord, but for those who aren't there or don't check it, last month wound up being kind of a wash. Just as I'd begun to recover from my time in the hospital and get used to my new meds so that I could write again, I got sick pretty bad and the rest of the month kind of went down the drain. I did skip the charge for September because of that.

I'm feeling much better now and getting back on track, though at this point I'm going to practically have to rebuild my writing habits from scratch. But there should be an update on Friday.
(The update mentioned is a Patreon-exclusive incremental, we'll have to wait for a public release at the beginning of next month like normal)

rjhorton9000

Dec 19, 2020
game is great and I like pretty much every storyline but I wish the pokemon route, super family route, weird family route and the couple of routes where you get to dom tanya would get more updates

Jul 11, 2019
Nope, most of the paths have no conclusion, and the ones that do are short ones. It's the biggest detriment of this game.
If you wanna hear more about why it is that way, the TL;DR is that the writer has ADHD and forcing themselves to write one path or whatever hasn't worked too great in the past. For further details and arguments about it, go through history.

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Reached a point where all options have a red background and read "This passage does not exist" when you click on them after just like 5 minutes.
Havent seen anything sexual yet, but the writing seems good, so I hope this gets continued and I'll check again in a few months.

• Haha
Reactions: xana94

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Reached a point where all options have a red background and read "This passage does not exist" when you click on them after just like 5 minutes.
Havent seen anything sexual yet, but the writing seems good, so I hope this gets continued and I'll check again in a few months.
Try another path. There's more than just 5 minutes of content in the game.

Alexy Jade

Feb 9, 2019
here is a recommendation for layla: you can make a rpg with spoiled brat little princess layla either she loses her kingdom and will fight to get it back or her kingdom faces a war while she continues with her very expensive whims or some political plot within her kingdom, since she is the first queen in her kingdom, her bitch attitude will fill her with friends or enemies

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xana94

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Releases are typically the first Monday of the month, sometimes earlier if the first Monday is pretty deep in the month.

2.90 star(s) 53 Votes