xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Skooma posted on Patreon the next public release is on Halloween

"Best option for putting it close to the first and having a bit of extra time to get more content in. So expect it the afternoon or evening of Halloween, oowoo."

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Okay here's the new public. DW 77 & DM 20

Devious World

• Main: Rags-clad male fighter Eric can now try to make money by pickpocketing.
  • Main: When playing with her new computer's VR, Cyan can try the data storage option.
  • Main: Jamie can agree to help Kowsumi fix the ship.
  • Main: Buddy can assume the witch and catgirl trick-or-treaters are prostitutes.
  • Main: Buddy can give Ciara some privacy until dinner.
  • Main: Jamie can pick the body "unnatural powers" to look at in the magic book.
  • Main: Wilma can agree to undergo the same process as Tanya in Bunzy's Bodacious Makeovers.
Devious Mundanity

Main
: Michika can now browse retrieval jobs.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I know it's probably been said before, but just for the sake of posterity;

Finish a fucking story please. One, just one. And then, do another one.
If you already know DeviousSkooma doesn't work that way then it doesn't need to be said. It's just repeating the same useless words others have said.

Reactions: Decckar

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
He literally can’t because of an attention disorder
Comments like that one are why a sticky is needed at the beginning of the thread so people know not to make the same useless comments every single time. If people just read the actual thread they'd know why DeviousSkooma creates content the way he does.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I wish there was an online version of this so I could play it on my iPhone in Safari and jack off laying on my bed and not sitting at a desk.

Reactions: OGTrashDaddy :D

iball

Aug 4, 2017
I started playing as a runaway who was developing mind control powers and I was super invested...but after like 4 choices I hit a roadblock of unfinished choices. I went back and tried every path becoming less and less interested in the text as I went. Now I'm some quiet guy in college about to go to a frat party and I already see two unfinished paths. I feel like Buddy the Elf testing out the Jack in the Boxes.

Are there any paths that are more than 4 pages?

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I started playing as a runaway who was developing mind control powers and I was super invested...but after like 4 choices I hit a roadblock of unfinished choices. I went back and tried every path becoming less and less interested in the text as I went. Now I'm some quiet guy in college about to go to a frat party and I already see two unfinished paths. I feel like Buddy the Elf testing out the Jack in the Boxes.

Are there any paths that are more than 4 pages?
Yes, there's a good amount of paths with more than 4 pages and you'd know that if you read any part of this thread.

• Angry
Reactions: iball and Decckar
Jul 11, 2019
I think you're just gonna have to leave it behind if you're not willing to deep-dive like the rest of us have. Suffice to say the big flaw of this game is how very little of it is actually finished. Short version is the author has ADHD, the long one is in history.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I apologize for not reading all 30 pages of comments. Could you please let me know what character starts have these paths.
Eric, Cyan, Jamie, Gwyn, Buddy, Austin, Amanda, Layla, Samantha, Holly, Celeste, Helen and Marei. The rest of the characters also have at least four pages so go wild bud.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 53 Votes