Jul 11, 2019
"Decent amount" is putting it generously, and it's not exclusive to the male routes; very few paths have actual conclusions, and when they do it's the shorter routes. Blah blah the game's writing is still great and imo worth engaging with, just know what you're getting into.

EDIT: Gotta love how defensively certain people facepalm every and any post that criticizes the game's short-comings.

Last edited:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
New post from his Patreon

81 Incremental Release (Not the finished 81)

Hey everyone, I'm still on the road and my laptop is... kinda-sorta almost functional so I'm having trouble doing a proper release. Basically I'm just gonna link the files from the incrementals so everyone can have access to those, and try to do a proper public release when I get home. Currently not 100% sure when that will be, but if it looks like I won't be able to do an incremental next week I'll probably do another pause month. (I probably would have gone ahead and paused again for March but I was sorta distracted, don't get a lot of time to myself when traveling.)

Anyway, I'll try to talk some more about the updates when I get home, for now I'll just say the files are here or here, and here or here.

Male Downloads

Female Downloads + Cult of Layla

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Public release: DW a82 (M&F), DM a24

So not a super great month this month. Spent a lot of it searching for focus and being denied it for various reasons. I'm hoping April will be better for a lot of reasons. Still! Some interesting stuff, even if I didn't manage all the lewds I had ideas for.

Devious World (M)

Main: Jamie and Maya can look at the magic book section on magic creatures and where to find them. (All the book's current sections are now open.)
Main: Jamie has a new job he can find over the break (at the start).
Main: Plushified Jamie can have Maya give him to her super-annoying friend.
Main: Jamie can suggest the unofficial book club try doing something they read about.
Devious World (F)

Main: Cyan can hide in the shower when her father's sleepwalking.
Main: After being relocated to Japan by Celest, Cyan can take the train to school.
Main: Cyan can now buy headphones at Brightstar Electronics.
Devious Mundanity:

Main: Michika now has Guard Jobs and Reinforcement Jobs available at the Guild.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
But to answer the question a little more; the program Skooma uses to build these is pretty old and limited, Twine I think, and after a certain size it starts to break apart at the seems. So they've had to split the game down the middle; DW (M) is male starts, DW (F) is female starts, DM is mixed fantastical starts (such as being a space bounty hunter, or a kitsune). They're all different content, and some gender swapping exists in some of the characters' stories, but just open up one and give it a look.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Public Release: World a83 (M&F) Mundanity a25

This was one of those months where as I started to wrap stuff up, I began to despair of how little I'd done, then actually looked at the change logs and went "Oh, it was actually a fair bit, wasn't it?" Not nearly as much as I wanted to get done, but that's usually the case. Still, hopefully enough lewds to satisfy everyone along with setup for future stuff.

This month we're looking at four, count 'em, four new player characters. In Mundanity we have Addi, an interdimensional livestreamer, and Jason and Jane, agents for a mysterious agency called... uh... the Agency. In World, we've got new housewife Theresa, who will no doubt be having many, many wholesome adventures where she stays entirely loyal to her beloved husband. (Just... not this update.) Theresa's the only one with any amount of new content so far, but unlike some of the previous non-starter player characters (which I may eventually decide to trim a few of) I have solid plans for all of them.

Anyway, tackling the actual roster of updates:

Devious Mundanity

Main: Continuing Michika with Ramses.
Main: Michika can tell Heiloh to make the Cutlass drone imposing.
Main: Leo has a new retrieval job available.
Main: New male character Jason and female character Jane have been added.
Main: Riley can agree to become Tassita's co-streamer.
Main: New female character Addi has also been added.
Main: Michika has a new reinforcement job.
Devious World (M)

Main: Jamie can suggest he and Kevin skip the mansion when selling chocolate bars.
Devious World (F)

Main: New young adult female character Theresa is now available.
Michika definitely got the lion's share of attention this month, but she is wonderfully easy to write for, almost as much as Cyan. Anyhoo!

File is here or here.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DeviousWorld-83Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CeLioCiBR

Aug 30, 2017
Wow, just wanted to say, thank you for this. It's really cool game and story.
I really liked the choices and story with Amanda.
Where you take a buss and turn left, to stay in a room with Cassie, doing "nothing"..
These teddy bears was really exciting. Even our reaction to it when we say we say
"Aw, they're adorable."
I hope for a continue. And maybe more story like that.
Thank you, and sorry my english.

CluelessDork

Mar 6, 2020
I don't like complaining about games I enjoyed in the past, but honestly it's been almost 2 years since I enjoyed any content added to this. Way too much focus is being put on Mundanity, and everything World related is boring or short. The last thing I liked was the addition to Cyan with the halflings dog, and that was eons ago. I hope the quality comes back, I miss this games Golden Age...

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I don't like complaining about games I enjoyed in the past, but honestly it's been almost 2 years since I enjoyed any content added to this. Way too much focus is being put on Mundanity, and everything World related is boring or short. The last thing I liked was the addition to Cyan with the halflings dog, and that was eons ago. I hope the quality comes back, I miss this games Golden Age...
Dog? How to get to dog?

Reactions: CluelessDork
2.90 star(s) 53 Votes