Ren'Py Abandoned Dewol [v0.01] [Dewol]

Dewol

Jan 10, 2021
new123.png

Overview:
The hero returns home to enroll in a local academy. And find the answer to the question: why did he have to flee the city with his father?​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-10
Release Date: 2021-01-10
Developer: Dewol
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Other:
ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
It's a promising game but there's not enough here to really hook me. It's basic level stuff. There are noticeable annoyances in the written English.
The art is good, but could be better, there are familiar faces.

"Why did he have to flee the city with his father?" (see 2nd screen)

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Dewol [v0.01]
Download:
Join my for more ports and mods.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Will wait for tag/previews to be updated. They don't really tell me much other than the very basics of it's a game and you're a boy

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Since there's not much info here about the game I've decided to try it. English, or rather engrish, is very poor here. The story revolves around MC whose sister died, his rich (and very unpleasant) father instead of avenging(?) her death moved away with MC and destroyed some dormitories in the academy that belongs(?) to him and where MC is now studying. Some students are now supposed to live in various places (like in the same house MC is living). I can't say I found the story interesting and with how it's written everything it's muddled and unclear and I just stopped caring about it at some point. As far as the sex scenes are concerned there's at least one blowjob. I don't know anything more, cause I haven't finished the game and decided to delete it. Oh, and the game has very limited amount of choices to make and sandbox parts.

On the positive side renders are quite solid and I liked how the girls look like. For now though I think that dev should focus on his/her/their language skills.

Last edited:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
:unsure: Male Protagonist, Adventure... my favorite kinks lets try

edited:
ok i dont know what i played but i am sure that i dont like it....

Last edited: