5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hitmanboy47

Oct 29, 2018
The Harley Quinn video is Dezmall's new high point in complexity of animation, graphics, sound and visual effects.

As an animator he is talented, but for this area it was already clear with his previous works, however as a director he leaves me puzzled and uncertain.

It may be because of the crazy nature of Harley Quinn's character however personally all those fast camera movements combined with frantic editing stunned me.

I can't figure out if all these abrupt movements will be a feature of his future filmmaking or is it related to the context of the character.

On a positive note compared to previous videos, it seems to me that he has reduced that jelly-like feeling that the women's bodies had.

However, it still remains admirable that he manages to bring these 3d models to life by giving them human personality and reaction.

He will also remain a favorite artist for those who enjoy light female domination (femdom) and also for those who enjoy the redemption or revenge of a submissive becoming a dominator (domination loss).

Since his works meet my personal tastes I will always look forward to his next work with great enthusiasm.

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
The Harley Quinn video is Dezmall's new high point in complexity of animation, graphics, sound and visual effects.

As an animator he is talented, but for this area it was already clear with his previous works, however as a director he leaves me puzzled and uncertain.

It may be because of the crazy nature of Harley Quinn's character however personally all those fast camera movements combined with frantic editing stunned me.

I can't figure out if all these abrupt movements will be a feature of his future filmmaking or is it related to the context of the character.

On a positive note compared to previous videos, it seems to me that he has reduced that jelly-like feeling that the women's bodies had.

However, it still remains admirable that he manages to bring these 3d models to life by giving them human personality and reaction.

He will also remain a favorite artist for those who enjoy light female domination (femdom) and also for those who enjoy the redemption or revenge of a submissive becoming a dominator (domination loss).

Since his works meet my personal tastes I will always look forward to his next work with great enthusiasm.
I love big-tiddied loyal freaks go freaky and do a gluk gluk hawk tuah for clean up.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes