• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
The new animation is UP!!

although I need the 4k one XD, can someone share XD

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Video DownloadHelper
google it and DL - now you can download any video from any video you watch.
or user Jdownload2 then copy past link.

Last edited:
Reactions: ha1zz

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
If your using Firefox download the extension >
Easy Video Downloader
or
Flash and Video Download

Google Chrome also has Easy Video Downloader in the Chrome Web Store but it's called Flash Video downloader

Basically those extensions let you download videos from various sites, sometimes the format won't be included so just make sure to put Title of video goes here.mp4 and then click download.

Short tutorial for Firefox users >
Easy Video Downloader: (Most reliable download extension, may not work on all sites.)
Download the extension > You should know how.
Click on Add-ons or ctrl + shift + a
Click on the . . . next to Easy Video Downloader
Choose options > Make sure the second box is checked > Click on Details > Make sure Allow auto updates has a bullet for on and allow for Run in private windows.
Go to the site you want to download a video click on the downward arrow icon in the upper right hand part of firefox you should see your video it might look like randomnumbersandletters-720p or 1080p.mp4 or getfile (make sure to add the proper title and video format so Title of video goes here.mp4) Click Download wait a few secs click on the X at the top of the extension

Flash Video Download: (Doesn't work on several sites that i frequent so just use the above if this one doesn't work)
Download the extension > You should know how.
Click on Add-ons or ctrl + shift + a
Click on the . . .
Choose options > Feel free to change the theme > For Downloads make sure the last 2 boxes are checked > Click on Details > Make sure Allow auto updates has a bullet for on and allow for Run in private windows.

If it actually detects the video on the site your on and you want that video Click on the square with downward arrows icon in the upper right hand part of firefox and then click on what appears in that box to download the video you want.
Or you can go in OP and download the vid from there.

Jun 1, 2017
New job demon girl?
Happy Holidays!

8 minute animation with Daemon-Girl available on my Patreon:

Special thanks to @BordeauxBlackVA for her participation in the animation and her beautiful voice!

And thanks to RyanReos for this great model!
Public release in early January

Reactions: Game Bond
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes