5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 14, 2021
Can you please share how you change the quality from 30 to 60FPS? I need Software/Tool name along with settings so the quality and smoothness of 60Fps can be added over 30fps
I use Flowframes by n00mkrad/nmkd. Settings all depend on your setup so you'll probably have to tinker around. Generally though I use H.265/HEVC encoding when I export the interpolated video because it's the newer and more efficient encoder to replace H.264 (what the vast majority of videos are currently encoded with for the widest compatibility). H.265 is supposedly able to get the same visual quality as H.264 with only half the bitrate, so it's really good for saving space. CRF is pretty much what controls the quality, and while "ideally" using H.265 at a CRF of 20-25 is in the realm of visually lossless to the original videos, I do 18 (lower CRF is higher quality but higher bitrate [so bigger filesizes]) just to be sure. It still ends up smaller than the original video more than 9 times out of 10. But yeah, there are plenty of settings to mess around with, but that'd be up to you. Also, the speed of the interpolation is very dependent on what models and computer hardware you use. I'm lucky with a high-end GPU so that makes things fast enough for me.

Feb 17, 2021
As much as I like Resident Evil and its characters I personally think he should continue with using characters from movies rather than game characters. He really stands out doing that. Though when you do use IPs owned by the likes of Disney you're walking on a knife edge. Though I am sure Dreamworks do not really give a shit. You know, use characters from How to Train Your Dragon, Shrek, Bee Movie, The Road to El Dorado(you and I both know Chel woke something in as lads)...

PS: When going into those animation studios as a producer, department heads are going to show you all the r34 of characters in their studio as a way of saying that there is no stopping shit like that and they should get used to it and don't bother getting peeved about. Though there is a threshold where you can get their attention though.

Reactions: Dragon x Hunter

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how can ı turn on the subtitles guys ?
From the video's I've seen, as far as I know, they don't come with subtitles

but usually if you're looking for the subtitles, right-clicking the mouse while it playing, if you're using K-Lite or VLC, gives the option of subtitles.

oguzhanewrre

Dec 25, 2017
From the video's I've seen, as far as I know, they don't come with subtitles

but usually if you're looking for the subtitles, right-clicking the mouse while it playing, if you're using K-Lite or VLC, gives the option of subtitles.
thanks for the response dude.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes