5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
Yaaay, new project baby!
Lady Dimitrescu!
Can't wait for it.:D
Yup, I'm kinda surprised that it's taken such a long time for anyone to properly try and create a long version vid with Lady D (even with the possible legal issues). I mean most of the artists have cut their teeth by creating videos with well known characters so I' surprised that Lady D is where the line was drawn.

Feb 17, 2021
Yup, I'm kinda surprised that it's taken such a long time for anyone to properly try and create a long version vid with Lady D (even with the possible legal issues). I mean most of the artists have cut their teeth by creating videos with well known characters so I' surprised that Lady D is where the line was drawn.
I don't think there would be issues with Capcoms IP; theres been many adult animations of Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, Street Fighter and many more. The IPs you should be hesistant on working with are the ones associated with Nintendo and Blizzard.

Lady D caters to the crowd that loves Milfs, big mommy milkers, maybe BBW and possibly like dominant woman personalities and not everyone is into that. Your fetish may not be everyones fetish. I am sure you're not a fan of vore of whatever PestilenceSFM made either. There is no line drawn. It's simply a case of what people would or would not like to see. Lady D was a marketing gimmick that Capcom latched on to since she was put front and center.

Reactions: EDlanden

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
I don't think there would be issues with Capcoms IP; theres been many adult animations of Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, Street Fighter and many more. The IPs you should be hesistant on working with are the ones associated with Nintendo and Blizzard.

Lady D caters to the crowd that loves Milfs, big mommy milkers, maybe BBW and possibly like dominant woman personalities and not everyone is into that. Your fetish may not be everyones fetish. I am sure you're not a fan of vore of whatever PestilenceSFM made either. There is no line drawn. It's simply a case of what people would or would not like to see. Lady D was a marketing gimmick that Capcom latched on to since she was put front and center.
Erm, no, Capcom has gone after Japan-based artists on Patreon - Mavafam is an example " Due to a complaint from Capcom, Lady's videos on Patreon are no longer available for viewing.".
So yeah, I'd think that Lady D was probably the most thirsted character out there up to a point it was covered in "mainstream" media (which probably might have to do something with Capcom going after the artists).

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Erm, no, Capcom has gone after Japan-based artists on Patreon - Mavafam is an example " Due to a complaint from Capcom, Lady's videos on Patreon are no longer available for viewing.".
So yeah, I'd think that Lady D was probably the most thirsted character out there up to a point it was covered in "mainstream" media (which probably might have to do something with Capcom going after the artists).
Mavafam was within Japanese territory. That why Capcom when after him then that likes of Dezmall with his recent long animation of Ada. It pissed me off because I was anticipating it. While everyone else was doing Futa Lady D videos at the time. However, he'd should've known to not put copyright IP behind a paywalls while he's still within Japanese territory.

Reactions: parakep

pecddokm

Aug 25, 2020
Yeah Japan's weird with that, doujins are a whole ass industry but companies go after content creators harder than in the west if they ever catch wind and decide they don't like it. What sucks is the japanese artists aren't used to dealing with it either, I'm sure Mafavam could've released part 4 of his Lady D vids quietly on the sly after a while but he was prolly really spooked by this and will never go back.

Reactions: knixis

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Anyone got some info on the new movie? I saw there was a short update on his patreon recently

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes