5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
I mean , it was ok , far from perfect but still fapable , I dislike the cartoonish tone of the cowgirl and the physics were all over the place , I hope he tunes out a little bit and makes the future works more "real"

Reactions: Rock&Rule

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I mean , it was ok , far from perfect but still fapable , I dislike the cartoonish tone of the cowgirl and the physics were all over the place , I hope he tunes out a little bit and makes the future works more "real"
Feels like something of a progression/experiment of sorts after the Welma one, that while more restrained, also had, imho, something of a "cartoonish bubbliness" to her, so to speak.

Last edited:

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
(New Video)
Am I the only one who is turned off by spanking in POV and in-general? Completely ruins immersion (and boner) for me, since I'd have never did this to a beautiful female buttocks. And I don't understand the desire to do so, female's vocal reaction just afterwards is disturbing as well. Good stuff otherwise, that could've been almost perfect as for me, if the amount of time given for POV perspective was higher and if culmination was in POV too.

nxf11rocks

Apr 24, 2022
Am I the only one who is turned off by spanking in POV and in-general? Completely ruins immersion (and boner) for me, since I'd have never did this to a beautiful female buttocks. And I don't understand the desire to do so, female's vocal reaction just afterwards is disturbing as well. Good stuff otherwise, that could've been almost perfect as for me, if the amount of time given for POV perspective was higher and if culmination was in POV too.
I personally love it, although I won't do it if she tells me she doesn't like it. Lots of girls like it and lots don't - same with choking. As for why someone would like doing it... Idk, it's kind of a kink to do with pain and pleasure I guess? Although seeing a nice butt go a little red really gets me going. The first girl I was with told me she loved it because it told her I really wanted her, but she was also really kinky and liked being sexually dominated. I don't know if it's the same for everyone who likes it, but different people just like different things.

Reactions: Hobmat70
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes