HTML Abandoned Diabolical Dr. Diggler [Ch. 3 v0.7] [Fugue]

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hey guys, i don't get it. Fugue stopped workink on Dr. Diggler? The latest version is 0.6?
Or it's just not in network yet?
Everytime i try to access his site it is down.
worked for me 1st time.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hey guys, i don't get it. Fugue stopped workink on Dr. Diggler? The latest version is 0.6?
Or it's just not in network yet?
Everytime i try to access his site it is down.
Checking the threads at the Hypnopics Collective I found this bit in June about why fugue is working on yet another project:

I probably won't have "Dr. Diggler" done by then. At this point, I'm planning to continue this new story/game in parallel with "Dr. Diggler" and release updates for both in weeks to come. "Heavy Petting" is on hold for the moment until I have more time; and for "Dollars and Sins", I plan to release some of the currently patrons-only previews to everyone for free, as I get these "Enslavement of Theresa Simpson" chapters completed as new rewards for patrons.
Since there hasn't been more work done on any of the other games, that I can see there, other than the Enslavement game I think he is definitely spreading himself around. Too bad, looks like more unfinished games slowly trickling out rather than get something done before moving on.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Checking the threads at the Hypnopics Collective I found this bit in June about why fugue is working on yet another project:

Since there hasn't been more work done on any of the other games, that I can see there, other than the Enslavement game I think he is definitely spreading himself around. Too bad, looks like more unfinished games slowly trickling out rather than get something done before moving on.
I've noticed Fugues games a year or 2 ago, and check in every now and then. It seems like he gets bored of his projects and moves on to something else. I thought about contributing to his Patreon a while ago, but after keeping an eye on his stuff for a bit I found he works really slowly and never finishes any of his games.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
People gave Slonique shit about him abandoning games but at least he released a free version every so often. Fugue for the most part keeps his shit on Patreon exclusive and is slow as hell about releasing content.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
People gave Slonique shit about him abandoning games but at least he released a free version every so often. Fugue for the most part keeps his shit on Patreon exclusive and is slow as hell about releasing content.
Slonique is exactly the same as Fugue. They're both slow as balls, abandon games, and release a free version every so often.

Dr. Diggler was getting regular free versions, when he was working solely on Dr. Diggler. It's not greed, it's poor discipline; which, can be another beast entirely.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Yeah ended up dropping him as a patron since he never released anything. Shame too because I like his games but he really doesn't seem to do much on them.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Yeah ended up dropping him as a patron since he never released anything. Shame too because I like his games but he really doesn't seem to do much on them.
Well I kinda put that on hold until he release something that's actually a game , or at the very least a story . I like Dollar and sin and Heavy petting , but I am a bit on the fence about the two "new" one . Seems to put the "player" in an unwinnable situation .

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Well I kinda put that on hold until he release something that's actually a game , or at the very least a story . I like Dollar and sin and Heavy petting , but I am a bit on the fence about the two "new" one . Seems to put the "player" in an unwinnable situation .
Yeah really concerned about the Theresa one. Diggler isn't too bad since it sortof plays into the whole incest thing like alot of games and has soem really nice humour but the antagonist in the new one really has no redeeming features and a smug face that just cries out to be punched :)

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Yeah really concerned about the Theresa one. Diggler isn't too bad since it sortof plays into the whole incest thing like alot of games and has soem really nice humour but the antagonist in the new one really has no redeeming features and a smug face that just cries out to be punched :)
Last I check diggler had a new update where there was a double date between the MC "true love " D . Diggler (evil monster ) and the Mc and his mum so it's kinda harsh . From what I have seen of the Enslavement of Theresa it's indeed a roller coaster of douchiness

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Last I check diggler had a new update where there was a double date between the MC "true love " D . Diggler (evil monster ) and the Mc and his mum so it's kinda harsh . From what I have seen of the Enslavement of Theresa it's indeed a roller coaster of douchiness
From what I remember, there are a lot of douchecanoes in Fugue's work. With Sins and Dollars and Heavy Petting you are the villain and with Dr. Diggler and Theresa you aren't.

Maybe, Fugue just really relates to being a douchecanoe.

Reactions: dbp5ca

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Fugue also seems to be into novels about erotic-satanic-cults going from some of the posts he has as the Hypnopic Collective. Sadly Dr. D seems to have fallen by the wayside regardless of what he has posted there. I get the feeling he has these stretches of creativity on specific games and gets a lot done, then another one pops up and he goes on that. Which works as a creative outlet, but for games, not so much. Which kind of sucks, Dr. D is fun and interesting but after that initial flurry of activity it went out in favor of Theresa Simpson, which honestly, is kind of a boring story for me and doesn't hold my interest.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
From what I remember, there are a lot of douchecanoes in Fugue's work. With Sins and Dollars and Heavy Petting you are the villain and with Dr. Diggler and Theresa you aren't.

Maybe, Fugue just really relates to being a douchecanoe.
If memory serve right of the plot of Sins and Dollar , the protagonist end up quite happy after the initial less than consensual turn of event with each other, if you follow the story as anyone got the "full" graphic novel ?While in Heavy Petting you are a villain yet not that dark. Much like all the other protagonist you keep a kind of innocence or rather you don't turn into a misogynistic douche-bag who enjoy humiliating women more than the sexy stuff you do with them .
Yet as KR said both of those game where never finished , you can't even consider that they were more than an demo since there were gigantic holes in heavy petting , which is a really frustrating thing .
With the two "new" one you have the archetype of the evil douch , but I still can't decide if they are set up to be adversary to vanquish and Replace or just here to grind your hope into dust in a way much like the early on Erik in BB.

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Did he actually send out the double date? I know that was supposed to happen but never saw it and only dropped him a little while ago. If you still have the update could you post it please? :)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Did he actually send out the double date? I know that was supposed to happen but never saw it and only dropped him a little while ago. If you still have the update could you post it please? :)
There might have been a preview, but that's all there has been since the last release.
So far its been all Theresa all the time.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
As far as I know, he had only just created the design for the Ex-girlfriend last month. A new update for this game is not coming anytime soon.

Speaking of, that was a complete fucking shitshow. People got to choose their favourite from five different models. After choosing a victor, he mashed the three most popular models together and we got something completely different. Why even bother asking?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
As far as I know, he had only just created the design for the Ex-girlfriend last month. A new update for this game is not coming anytime soon.

Speaking of, that was a complete fucking shitshow. People got to choose their favourite from five different models. After choosing a victor, he mashed the three most popular models together and we got something completely different. Why even bother asking?
Yeah sounds like he's really stretching it. I'm pretty certain that he isn't actually relying on Patreon, seems like more of a vanity project than any kind of serious development effort. One of his patrons (GoThunder) seems to be his biggest fan. Seemed to spend most of his posts sucking his dick (so to speak :) )

Reactions: dartis

Not Me

Jun 23, 2017
I liked his first few stories, but the art in Theresa isn't nearly as good. His earlier works were some of my favorite 2d art. Sad.