Others Diaper Quest [Release 5 v9.0] [Aika]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
has there been any word on the next release?
Princess Aika said on diaper quest release 2 version 5.0 hotfix that there's a new version every two months not including hotfixes but that was several months ago so who knows if it’s still true!

Sep 22, 2018
There is no copy of git with this game and downloading and running git doesn't make this game play. In conclusion this game doesn't work.

Sep 22, 2018
I don’t know what you would gain by lying but it wouldn’t be the first time somebody lied to me for seemingly no reason like nightlover post for example how he lied about the link I posted still being up even though it was clearly taken down! Apparently in just a few minutes! Also it’s so simple it’s rivalled only by breathing! However since your username is even more accurate than I first thought you could just download this instead! even somebody like you wouldn’t have trouble downloading it! YW BTW! Also other than you literally no one I know have any trouble installing it with the exception of one person but that was with the Alpha Bab December 2019 Unlock File but at least then I can kinda understand it since there is no installation instructions for the Alpha Bab December 2019 Unlock File! TBH I wouldn’t be as mad at you as I am now if you weren’t being such a passive aggressive dick about it and assumed just because you’re too stupid to figure it out means it automatically doesn’t work...... You’re the Dolores Umbridge of real life!
You're exasperating... I went to the trouble of downloading something that wasn't the game in order to get the game to work and it still didn't work... How much do you want me to do for you in order to play it? it should be a simple process. But no, it's ok I'm sorry... I must be an idiot for wanting to easily play your game lol good luck in the future with your deving.

Last edited:
Reactions: FacelessLN

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Just a thought, but wouldn't it be easier to just post the key on the tread directly?

Lynn

May 21, 2017
I would but last time I tried that it got taken down within only a few minutes!
If I remember correctly you can just modify the unlock file and insert the correct number, unless that was changed. If you post it here as a number in a post, it can't be taken down.
I'd be more specific but it's been ages since I had the game on my PC.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
If I remember correctly you can just modify the unlock file and insert the correct number, unless that was changed. If you post it here as a number in a post, it can't be taken down.
I'd be more specific but it's been ages since I had the game on my PC.
How so? I mean I can’t imagine I’ll get away with simply changing the name..... And idk how to modify the file either!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
We don't allow sharing via PM. It clutters up the thread and member's notfications with "plz gib link" posts and is against the forum rules.

If you have something that you want to share and are afraid it will be taken down, please submit a ticket so we can figure out how to make it work. Thanks

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This one is up to 3.0 version I think >> I don't guess anyone has that? :sneaky:

EDIT >> Or do I get the new main game file, and use the unlock ?

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
This one is up to 3.0 version I think >> I don't guess anyone has that? :sneaky:

EDIT >> Or do I get the new main game file, and use the unlock ?
The February unlocker is for march one the reason it’s called the February unlocker and not the March unlocker is because it was delayed! ;)

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
The February unlocker is for march one the reason it’s called the February unlocker and not the March unlocker is because it was delayed! ;)
Yeah I sort of figured it out with some trial and error, Thank you! very much though.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote