Others Diaper Quest [Release 5 v9.0] [Aika]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
View attachment 95391
Overview:
In Diaper Quest you are thrown into a virtual reality world where you are surrounded by people, monsters, traps and more that all want to diaper and humiliate you and if they succeed too often then you'll eventually grow to enjoy it, and then eventually crave it. Can you increase your combat stats and make it past the final boss before your transformation into a pathetic diaper-dependent crybaby is complete? We here at Nintendolls sure hope not!

The game is a Rogue-like which means that everything is randomly generated and you're not expected to save but instead to start a new game each time you play. The general idea of rogue-likes is that they are very difficult and 'losing is fun'. You should not expect to be able to manage to win until you are quite experienced at the game.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-23
Release Date: 2018-12-10
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 2.1
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras:

*This game requires WinGit to run properly, it is included in this download, to start game click on Git.exe in the Diaper Quest folder and find Diaperquest.gblorb*

View attachment 95393 View attachment 95394 View attachment 95395
Thanks man.

Reactions: deathsnipes2

deathsnipes2

Apr 8, 2019
thanks but last question can i purloin spells. i know how to purloin different recipes which is purloin re1 (through 50 i think) but i have only seen a spell once in game so i just want to use them more

Reactions: Ddop

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
thanks but last question can i purloin spells. i know how to purloin different recipes which is purloin re1 (through 50 i think) but i have only seen a spell once in game so i just want to use them more
Well you beat me on that front I didn’t even know they were implemented yet!

saphiro1993

Apr 19, 2019
hi sorry for disturbing how the new diaper quest game 4 version 1.0 came out I wanted to know if you can download the April 2020 Unlock File

Reactions: 3xpurt

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
hi sorry for disturbing how the new diaper quest game 4 version 1.0 came out I wanted to know if you can download the April 2020 Unlock File
I would also like to know if anyone has the debug unlock file for the latest version? Usually I would upload it myself but with times being what they are I have had to cancel a lot of patreon subs :cry:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I would also like to know if anyone has the debug unlock file for the latest version? Usually I would upload it myself but with times being what they are I have had to cancel a lot of patreon subs :cry:
I tried to submit a ticket but bas still hasn’t gotten back to me even gave him the link and everything! That being said I’m assuming he meant send him a pm because I can’t think of what else he could of meant when he said to send him a ticket.....

Last edited:

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
I tried to submit a ticket but bas still hasn’t gotten back to me even gave him the link and everything! That being said I’m assuming he meant send him a pm because I can’t think of what else he could of meant when he said to send him a ticket.....
Hold up, are you saying that you have access to the latest debug file? If thats the case then have you uploaded it to MEGA, if yes then just post the link in this thread and the OP will be updated. At least thats what I've done every time without fail.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hold up, are you saying that you have access to the latest debug file? If thats the case then have you uploaded it to MEGA, if yes then just post the link in this thread and the OP will be updated. At least thats what I've done every time without fail.
Last time I did that it unfortunately got deleted..... Within mere minutes in fact.....

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I just realised there’s a way to get you guys the unlock file without you even having to download it in the first place! Simply run the game and when the game starts type update donators password and then hit enter and then type 7766579 and hit enter again! I would like to see her try and take that one down! :sneaky:

Last edited:

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
been looking at the different versions of trap quest and this one and was wondering does this version have pregnancy in it as there no options related to iot when setting up your character

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
been looking at the different versions of trap quest and this one and was wondering does this version have pregnancy in it as there no options related to iot when setting up your character
It does not. Aika has gone on record as saying "There will be no penetrative sex in diaperquest"

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
thanks for the reply, shame though as i enjoy of the artwork of diaperquest the most
I love diaper quest the most too I’m just glad it has every fetish I have unless of course you count my foot fetish that I also have.....

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Specifically the debug unlocker lmao
Oh sorry I thought you meant the game itself since the mega debug link was outdated anyway and I already gave people instructions on how to unlock it without having to download anything on one of my previous comments! It’s even the Alpha Bab Unlock!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote