Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
I don't understand why you'd make a game where more than 1 character does spanking, let alone everyone. It's an extreme version of tunnel visioning a fetish. I'd recommend trying to make future games where theres zero spanking and branch out into other stuff.
While I'm not the biggest fan of this game due to the bugs and due to spanking not being a huge fetish of mine, I do disagree with you in regards to its explicit focus on spanking being a bad thing. I would much rather have a game that dives into and explores one fetish then a game that dips its toes in a dozen fetishes but commits to none of them. If I was super into spanking, this would probably be my favorite game on the site.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
While I'm not the biggest fan of this game due to the bugs and due to spanking not being a huge fetish of mine, I do disagree with you in regards to its explicit focus on spanking being a bad thing. I would much rather have a game that dives into and explores one fetish then a game that dips its toes in a dozen fetishes but commits to none of them. If I was super into spanking, this would probably be my favorite game on the site.
Its not bad if a game focus on spanking but at least make it sexy plz.:cry:

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Chapter 1 has a lot of content and I feel I might have missed a bunch; as for Chap 2; I am not sure what I should be doing at all. It seems very ambitious.

trash_can_not

Sep 14, 2019
Can't find the fifth tower in chapter 2. Right now I got these:
pusher platform puzzle
walk on invisible platform puzzle
light the candles puzzle
walk in some weird pattern. Did not decipher it but somehow completed

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Let me know if anything but spanking happens. I first played this when it was released and the writing was decent but I'm not so vanilla to think spanking is enough.

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
v.09 of DOAS2 in the OP is way older than the latest public release(v.21) from July.

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Bros, can u plz tell me r the sex scene animated or normal image?
Tnx in advance

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I'm playing part 2 and I'm stuck: is there anything you need to do to enter the shrines of resonance? I could only get into 1.

The Priestess

Sep 10, 2019
These are my favorite spanking fetish hentai games, but I mostly only played 1, also where is the second screenshot from>

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
These are my favorite spanking fetish hentai games, but I mostly only played 1, also where is the second screenshot from>
2nd game, you follow some mystery where you end up on an island I think. A newer (but still incomplete and discontinued) version is available at animeotk.

The Priestess

Sep 10, 2019
Also from what I saw on the authors site, he has stopped working on part 2 but he has released the code so others could complete it, but it also has to credit him and be on animieotk

Nov 26, 2018
It should be noted that if you arent sold and you're working on finding out more information about your mark on your skin...and you're sent to the library to search for the book. If you help the librarian and have to water plants, the plants that only have one place to water them, particularly some of those on the 2nd and all of those on the 3rd floor -- are non-waterable. The plants apparently can only be watered on the sides, and not the top, and therefore this quest stops all progress in the game. Have to start over.

You can't even sneak out with the book, because the Librarian stops you in your tracks, "I think you've still got a few plants left". Well maybe if I was able to water those plants, I would, Lady!