rance4747

May 25, 2018
Aggressively grindy game.

Also the library becomes bugged at a certain point as per linked save file.
Grind is not a problem if its html games. Litterally open the thing using the notepad++ and change the starting stat, or find and easy action that can be done in game and change the result of it to change values to the ones needed. cash += 10000 or something along the lines.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
i dont mind the grind, i would welcome some variability during the grind. Is there any game in this version or just the grind with some gifs?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Feel like it's missing a tag or two. I know corruption and voyeurism sort of cover the sharing slutty women scenes in this, but maybe swinging should be added when it involves named characters or LIs. Also the scene at the beginning with Harry and Daphne in my mind would count as netorare.
Considering our first exposure to Daphne in the game is basically her seducing the MC to then just throw him pants down in the middle of class calling her a LI sounds somewhere between charitable and delusional.

As an aside, i feel like that introduction is unnecessarily long and convoluted - cutting about 1/2 or 2/3 of it and letting the player learn details of the games alt-Hogwarts setting as the story moves along instead of spoiling loads of stuff that does not directly relate to it upfront, could be much more fun imho.

Last edited:
Reactions: hp_surfer

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
so what's the story here?
is there any progression other than raising stats?
Beside what one gets in that intro text and the MC's dialogues with Riddle, not much really.
Voldy was apparently more spiritually unstable than book version, resulting in a somewhat larger fragment of him ending within Harry, what would lead to a merge of sorts and corruption of the child from the get-go. Turns friends with Malfoy instead of Weasley, when he comes across Voldy-shade within Quirell in this verse's version of Philosopher's Stone, "Dirty Harry" just absorbs him, becoming Voldemort Redux fully.
Some still unexplained events happen along the way that result in the Diary somehow ending hidden within Hogwarts (where the MC finds - or more precisely is found by - it) instead of in Lucius' hands.

The diary is not only sapient, but implies Riddle is mostly aware of what is going on with Voldy & Harry and wants that shit very much away from it, ergo why he's in an alliance with the MC to increase his power and eventually defeat Potter (that dislikes the MC and regularly bullies him through other students, for reasons).

There's also some explanation of why Riddle is (supposedly, the diary could be lying about his real motives to exploit the MC) not the ruthless maniac we might expect and why & how his other self would diverge and evolve into Voldemort as we know. It even ties up into the dementor-like trick the MC uses to speed run his magical growth. That said, "empowerment through horniness" was wholy the MC's idea and the diary itself thought him an idiot genius for finding a solution to the one danger of the technique, so to speak. :WeSmart::KEK:

But yeah, so far all the MC does is enchant people to make them hornier, feeds on lust to increase his magical reserves & skills, while exploring Hogwarts and avoiding attracting the attention of Harry's clique and other more influential students. Also, the more the MC focuses in a house the higher the general debauchery goes, so much so the teachers themselves may become degenerates before you are powerful enough to corrupt them. as i found out when i finally got strong enough to tackle Sprout - only find her already banging a student and be offered to join in a threesome. :KEK:

MC may also, depending on player's actions, end up saving a lot of girls from magical botches by stupid colleagues or rape attempts by groups of abusive senior students, what could be used by the Dev as a hook for him to get some allies in the future. Also guessing from the list of character bios that many classic characters plus the MC's roomates will get more participation in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: CyMpaK

Moonleak

Dec 13, 2020
Автор, попробуй использовать DeepL для перевода на английский. Это получше гугл транслейта.

Reactions: CyMpaK

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Автор, попробуй использовать DeepL для перевода на английский. Это получше гугл транслейта.
English please, otherwise almost nobody can understand whatever you're saying.

Reactions: mike32

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Grindy game but amusing all the same.

English please, otherwise almost nobody can understand whatever you're saying.
Ironically, in this instance the message google translates perfectly:

"Author, try using DeepL to translate into English. It's better than google translate."

Reactions: etal124

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Grindy game but amusing all the same.

Ironically, in this instance the message google translates perfectly:

"Author, try using DeepL to translate into English. It's better than google translate."
Yeah, that's definitely useful.

boblen

Nov 17, 2020
whenever i go to a class, i get:

"On that they decided. Then there was the surveillance of Potter.
I expected a seasoned mage like Voldemort to be more circumspect. But either the hormones were playing, or he was used to a safe life ... In general, spying was easy. "

and then it just ends, am i doing something wrong ?

foobarsonqweqwe

Dec 26, 2017
Press Ctrl-Shift-J (or F12 and then Console)

To set max energy to 200:

JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.ME = 200
To set current energy to 200:

JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.ES = 200

CyMpaK

Feb 19, 2020
whenever i go to a class, i get:

"On that they decided. Then there was the surveillance of Potter.
I expected a seasoned mage like Voldemort to be more circumspect. But either the hormones were playing, or he was used to a safe life ... In general, spying was easy. "

and then it just ends, am i doing something wrong ?
You have pumped up to 2000 energy. In fact, this is the main task of this version of the game. You are well done!)

Press Ctrl-Shift-J (or F12 and then Console)

To set max energy to 200:

JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.ME = 200
To set current energy to 200:

JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.ES = 200
Why, in the name of Merlin's beard? There is also a built-in cheat! Free!

Does anyone know where the art work for the faces came from?
neural network "artbreeder"

CyMpaK

Feb 19, 2020
Beside what one gets in that intro text and the MC's dialogues with Riddle, not much really.
Voldy was apparently more spiritually unstable than book version, resulting in a somewhat larger fragment of him ending within Harry, what would lead to a merge of sorts and corruption of the child from the get-go. Turns friends with Malfoy instead of Weasley, when he comes across Voldy-shade within Quirell in this verse's version of Philosopher's Stone, "Dirty Harry" just absorbs him, becoming Voldemort Redux fully.
Some still unexplained events happen along the way that result in the Diary somehow ending hidden within Hogwarts (where the MC finds - or more precisely is found by - it) instead of in Lucius' hands.

The diary is not only sapient, but implies Riddle is mostly aware of what is going on with Voldy & Harry and wants that shit very much away from it, ergo why he's in an alliance with the MC to increase his power and eventually defeat Potter (that dislikes the MC and regularly bullies him through other students, for reasons).

There's also some explanation of why Riddle is (supposedly, the diary could be lying about his real motives to exploit the MC) not the ruthless maniac we might expect and why & how his other self would diverge and evolve into Voldemort as we know. It even ties up into the dementor-like trick the MC uses to speed run his magical growth. That said, "empowerment through horniness" was wholy the MC's idea and the diary itself thought him an idiot genius for finding a solution to the one danger of the technique, so to speak. :WeSmart::KEK:

But yeah, so far all the MC does is enchant people to make them hornier, feeds on lust to increase his magical reserves & skills, while exploring Hogwarts and avoiding attracting the attention of Harry's clique and other more influential students. Also, the more the MC focuses in a house the higher the general debauchery goes, so much so the teachers themselves may become degenerates before you are powerful enough to corrupt them. as i found out when i finally got strong enough to tackle Sprout - only find her already banging a student and be offered to join in a threesome. :KEK:

MC may also, depending on player's actions, end up saving a lot of girls from magical botches by stupid colleagues or rape attempts by groups of abusive senior students, what could be used by the Dev as a hook for him to get some allies in the future. Also guessing from the list of character bios that many classic characters plus the MC's roomates will get more participation in the future.
It's great. I, the author, could not describe better than you!

Reactions: Sonico
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes