Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

ThatGuyWhoIsHere

Aug 13, 2017
It feels like conversations are set to only trigger once per game load. Either that or they are so rare as to be nonexistant. Liking the kitchen and lounge parts though, good work!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It feels like conversations are set to only trigger once per game load. Either that or they are so rare as to be nonexistant. Liking the kitchen and lounge parts though, good work!
Yeah the plan was 78 different combinations with each combination having 5 different minimum conversations. So a total of 78 x 5 conversations (390 Conversations) but I only managed to get about 16 or 17 x 5 done. Glad you liked the other parts though. I tried a different way of writing the scenes, trying to make them more descriptive.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
What's ChangeLog For New Version 1.9.0 ?
I Can Play Netorare At This Game ?
There is not much netorare in yet, other than listening to your partner have sex behind a closed door. There is a moderate amount of Netorase in so far though.

Changelog for 0.1.9.1 is here:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
AFAIK, its all netorase. but maybe that's because I enabled it with all the girls. maybe if i didn't, it might have gone netorare route
Thank you for taking the time to reply to people.

I have been considering whether or not to have Netorase turn off Netorare and vice versa. Since if you give permission I don't know why there would be events without permission in there. Plus you have to make the girls happy for netorase, whereas they will have to be unhappy for the netorare events (that I will add in future).

Reactions: Dgunslinger

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to reply to people.

I have been considering whether or not to have Netorase turn off Netorare and vice versa. Since if you give permission I don't know why there would be events without permission in there. Plus you have to make the girls happy for netorase, whereas they will have to be unhappy for the netorare events (that I will add in future).
I think its your story and you tell it how you want to. Its a balance between your vision, story coherence, technicalities and time you have.

I welcome all forms of NTR (and most other fetishes). Netorare can be mutually agreed or forced. It can be because the husband has fetish for humiliation, or wife has an unscratched itch, or because the 3rd party forces it. In the end, a non-permitted dicking of the wife is the outcome! I love futas dicking pusssies and asshole.. since the destination is to my liking, I will happily let you choose the path and navigate me there!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I think its your story and you tell it how you want to. Its a balance between your vision, story coherence, technicalities and time you have.

I welcome all forms of NTR (and most other fetishes). Netorare can be mutually agreed or forced. It can be because the husband has fetish for humiliation, or wife has an unscratched itch, or because the 3rd party forces it. In the end, a non-permitted dicking of the wife is the outcome! I love futas dicking pusssies and asshole.. since the destination is to my liking, I will happily let you choose the path and navigate me there!
You'd make a good cheerleader. So are you still exploring and finding all the new stuff?

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
You'd make a good cheerleader. So are you still exploring and finding all the new stuff?
yes. I am taking it slow, playing for a short while at a time, and playing both the male and female MC in parallel, because I am afraid it will finish too quickly and then I will have to wait for months. rationing the game to last me a little longer ..lol

Reactions: PofB

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Need help, i might be missing something but how do you know the conditions to sleep with the other girls in their room? I know you get Svani and Nicole out of the bat, but how do you find out on the others. Any tips?

Reactions: Icarus Media

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Need help, i might be missing something but how do you know the conditions to sleep with the other girls in their room? I know you get Svani and Nicole out of the bat, but how do you find out on the others. Any tips?
From my experience and a quick look into the code, I don't think the expansion of this was included in the current update.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Not yet coded in other than those 2, sorry.

Reactions: Purb
May 21, 2018
Didn't read the thread, just started playing (version 0.1.8), but I feel the need to inform you that Svani isn't a name in Icelandic AFAIK, but if it were a name it'd be a masculine one. For an authentic, female name, try Svana. Fairly certain it's not a real* name, but it's used as a nickname.

Also, Keleg isn't a name either (Kelegsdóttir means Keleg's Daughter). Svani is at least plausible, if it's a guy, but Keleg is way out. Try Ketill instead, if you want a Ke-name. You won't be able to pronounce it, but Svana Ketilsdóttir is a validish name.

Source: I'm native.

*we still have laws. They're not far too lenient and the people responsible for accepting new names are fucktards, but at least there's something.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Ok, so I've played the latest version. Pretty cool stuff overall. I'd suggest adding something to do while the rooms don't require repairs. I've started playing as an unmarried guy, and since rooms don't get damaged every day, I have nothing to do other than just try to talk to characters or to sleep at home to advance the time. Maybe add some kind of option to play video-games in the lounge to pass the time, or to play some game with the gurls in exchange for wishes, both to pass the time, and potentially, another way to have sex. Maybe some more interactions with the staff members?
Another idea (I'm sure you're already planning to add this) is to add alternate ways to pay the landlady. Either offer yourself or your spouse instead of paying, stuff like that?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Didn't read the thread, just started playing (version 0.1.8), but I feel the need to inform you that Svani isn't a name in Icelandic AFAIK, but if it were a name it'd be a masculine one. For an authentic, female name, try Svana. Fairly certain it's not a real* name, but it's used as a nickname.

Also, Keleg isn't a name either (Kelegsdóttir means Keleg's Daughter). Svani is at least plausible, if it's a guy, but Keleg is way out. Try Ketill instead, if you want a Ke-name. You won't be able to pronounce it, but Svana Ketilsdóttir is a validish name.

Source: I'm native.

*we still have laws. They're not far too lenient and the people responsible for accepting new names are fucktards, but at least there's something.

Yeah I have been informed of that earlier on in the thread. I did about 2-3 years ago do a stint in Norsk Tungamal, which if I am correct is about 90 - 95% the same as modern Icelandic. -i is sometimes used and I assumed the same would happen in modern Icelandic, the way I've got round that is to have the plot as they intended the kid to be a boy saw the dangly bits and thought she was until she grew up and by then it was too late. Yeah patronymic names I noticed as well in Norsk as I had encountered them earlier in learning Russian: Dottir = Daughter, son = son, though Norsk seems to double the 's' to sson. As oppossed to Russian 'ovitch' meaning son of i.e. Vladimir Ivanovich Volkov as a name would mean Valdimir is son of Ivan. Ivan would have a different middle name.

Anyway I digress, language can be fascinating but a potential pitfall in translating things.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Ok, so I've played the latest version. Pretty cool stuff overall. I'd suggest adding something to do while the rooms don't require repairs. I've started playing as an unmarried guy, and since rooms don't get damaged every day, I have nothing to do other than just try to talk to characters or to sleep at home to advance the time. Maybe add some kind of option to play video-games in the lounge to pass the time, or to play some game with the gurls in exchange for wishes, both to pass the time, and potentially, another way to have sex. Maybe some more interactions with the staff members?
Another idea (I'm sure you're already planning to add this) is to add alternate ways to pay the landlady. Either offer yourself or your spouse instead of paying, stuff like that?
Yeah Landlady is planned to be a lesbian netorase option for if you or your spouse are female and you can't pay the rent, other than that if Annabella is your lodger you can agree to become her bitch for the week and she does whatever she wants to you. Unmarried content IS lacking I know, I want to expand on a none NTR playthrough and so I can come up with ideas for a none married playthrough. So far there isn't really that 'overcoming an obstacle' or working towards something feeling but I will eventually have the need for the player to balance keeping the girls happy, the rooms repaired and paying the rent.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes