Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

WaddlesDaOink

Apr 30, 2018
Not officially with a deadline. But I am adding stuff in my spare time. Right now I'm adding the talk scenes with everyone, should make it more lively. 13 characters to talk to each other, day or night renders, and I'm aiming for at least 5 different conversations for each pair. I'm also going back through sex scenes and adding variables to show if you had sex that day, if you had sex at all, how you did it (oral, anal, vaginal) and with who so that it can come up in conversation. It might be it gets added to 0.1.9.0 version and then it will be a massive update since I plan that one to be female player events.
Nice, So next update will have more detailed sex scenes? and im guessing 1.9.0 is in September?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Nice, So next update will have more detailed sex scenes? and im guessing 1.9.0 is in September?
Nope, this month I'm working on a video for release 5th August 2021.
Next month my patrons voted for another full video for release 5th September 2021.
However what I am going to deliberately do. Because I believe in balance is:

Late August there will be a vote for what I work on past 5th September for 5th October release. I will deliberately give only two options:

* Small video, small game update.
* One large game update.

However...that's only officially. like I said I want to keep updating this when I can so I'm hoping to release something in the interim. Doing all the female player as well as talking conversations with every character combination is going to be HUGE. So when it does release there will be a lot to play with.

What will be in 0.1.9.0 (or some of these if I release an interim version):

* 13 character conversations with each other, referencing events between them, you and your spouse. i.e. either of the girls can meet another one and have a choice of minimum 5 different conversations, some changing based on how far they have gone with you and your spouse. You do the maths that 13 characters all having to have a 1 on 1 conversation, that's a lot of combinations. now times that by 5.
* Female Player scenes.
* Updating as many scenes as possible for more descriptive text. So instead of "this is good"..."I'm gonna blow now"...job done. It's going to be things like:

'You sit down, turning the TV off, catching a glimpse skin as Shani unbuckles her belt and lets her trousers hit the floor... with trepidation and the beating of your heart you watch as your naked wife is lain upon the coffee table, climbing atop she waves her hair back as she looks back in your direction for one last confirmation...a lone band of sweat trickles down your forehead, sound and sight seem for but a moment to be dimmer...with one gulp of your own saliva...you utter the words 'Go for it buddy''

What else I want to do but might be a later version (depending on if they want a small update or large update):

* Netorare scenes, as opposed to just that listening behind the door scene.
* Complete vanilla no NTR paths for both male and female players. For those who want a harem of dickgirls to do or be done by.
* Full spouse date events and background customisation.
* 3 Somes! (There are a few in right now...)
* All 9 girls personal quests.
* Endings.
* GUI update.
* Male/Female ON futa scenes.

TL/DR: Expect 100% a release on 5th October 2021. Whilst I have been late by 1-2 days occasionally with a deadline I have NEVER in 4 years missed one entirely.

Possibly an interim version between then but don't expect this.

Madmax2004

Sep 5, 2020
It would have been wondeful if you could post 1.8.1 ( full version, not trial ), as we have to wait more than 2 months, just to get the 1.9.0, it would help us, be enaged and busy and and also it would help you out, if we encouter any gltiches within the game.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It would have been wondeful if you could post 1.8.1 ( full version, not trial ), as we have to wait more than 2 months, just to get the 1.9.0, it would help us, be enaged and busy and and also it would help you out, if we encouter any gltiches within the game.
Like I said my patrons have voted for Happy Honeymoon 13 and the month after Happy Honeymoon 14. Finishing off that entire series. I might release a 0.1.8.1 version but it was only going to be conversations between all the characters. I may release that as a stepping stone but the videos come first.

Hence late August I'm hoping people vote for a big game update. Then i can focus and although you are waiting I can make it a big bang update where you have a lot to play with. Considering I am for finishing all female player scenes as well as conversations between ALL the girls it will have quite a bit in it.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I'm confused how the "netorare/rase" works in this game.

From what I read in the OP, you can have your spouse have sex with the dickgirls.

But then it also seems to imply that the NTR LI are the dickgirls, not your spouse.

But technically isn't the spouse supposed to be the one getting NTRed?

Also would be great to have an option to make it your "best friend/brother" etc or other platonic relationship instead of a spouse, so that way you can still be a male MC, then have the "spouse" be male as well without it being a gay relationship.

So you can have the another male have fun with the dickgirls, while not being in a gay relationship, like the classic getting NTRed.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm confused how the "netorare/rase" works in this game.

I have been considering that myself, it seems odd to have netorare events if you've given the girls permission so I plan to change that a little so that it takes into account, that was what I attempted to do with asking at the start as well as choosing if you ahve a spouse to be NTR'd and then if you want them working with you. There is a few things still needing to be ironed out and a few scenes, such as Guiliana on a female spouse staring you in the eyes one can border both...

From what I read in the OP, you can have your spouse have sex with the dickgirls.

Yes.

But then it also seems to imply that the NTR LI are the dickgirls, not your spouse.

Not quite sure what you mean by this but, the dickgirls can or will be able to be dated and romanced and their stories/choices put in the game eventually, you can even, in the endings end up you yourself as the player leaving with them. Vice versa for spouse too, but the main aim with the NTR in the game was for it to be more lighthearted permission giving than full on steal your girl. Although I will make that kinda stuff an ending you choose.

But technically isn't the spouse supposed to be the one getting NTRed?

You raise a good point here, as the player with a spouse isn't he/she getting Ntr'd when the dickgirls do stuff to you? It's debatable and I made it so you have the player perspective for that reason.

Also would be great to have an option to make it your "best friend/brother" etc or other platonic relationship instead of a spouse, so that way you can still be a male MC, then have the "spouse" be male as well without it being a gay relationship.

So you can have the another male have fun with the dickgirls, while not being in a gay relationship, like the classic getting NTRed.

I do plan on having more female and male characters eventually, though the priority is the dickgirls.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
Thought I'd give an update for everyone.

My patrons have voted for not just this month but also next month for my stuff to be video only. Out of fairness I might focus completely on the game for the month after that, but this was always just a side project. Don't worry the game is not abandoned, hell I already have the idea for the next one but I have to have that discipline to keep chipping away at it and eventually it will be complete.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But as I said these two ideas are far into the future and my concern is finishing this game first before I start any others. That said do discuss what you think of my ideas and which of the two you personally would prefer. If you're shy you can Private Message me on here (I'm showing my age now...My generation calls it Private Message rather than DM) :giggle:
Both of these sound very promising, specially the first one x)

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Vote currently going on in my patreon for:

Large Game Update - 9 Votes currently as of writing.
Small game update & Small video - 0 Votes currently as of writing.

This poll is for 5th October release.

I did promise a game update :)
1 Large game update for me please! :)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
1 Large game update for me please! :)
Currently 15 votes with 93% in favour of large game update. Large game update will cover:

Mandatory

* Female player scenes for Lounge/Kitchen etc.
* Conversations between characters, including referencing events of the day and things they have done to you and your spouse.

Extra

* Spouse getting to know events
* 1st Story for one of the girls.
* Tidying up the code.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Currently 15 votes with 93% in favour of large game update. Large game update will cover:

Mandatory

* Female player scenes for Lounge/Kitchen etc.
* Conversations between characters, including referencing events of the day and things they have done to you and your spouse.

Extra

* Spouse getting to know events
* 1st Story for one of the girls.
* Tidying up the code.
This game scratches a very specific itch for me (Futa NTR combo) that none of the other games do. I look forward to the next update. I don't want to add to your already full plate, but improved visuals and a simple cheat menu with stat manipulation and a variable that controls the randomness of events would be much appreciated! just add the button on top or add +/- buttons next to the existing stats. Lastly, the evening events with spouse have been asking for some visuals instead of just text.

Keep up the good work Bro!

Reactions: Oxiton

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This game scratches a very specific itch for me (Futa NTR combo) that none of the other games do. I look forward to the next update. I don't want to add to your already full plate, but improved visuals and a simple cheat menu with stat manipulation and a variable that controls the randomness of events would be much appreciated! just add the button on top or add +/- buttons next to the existing stats. Lastly, the evening events with spouse have been asking for some visuals instead of just text.

Keep up the good work Bro!
There are a few other futa/ntr games out there:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheats are already in with the guide in the bedroom. GUI I do wanna update eventually.

Last edited:

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Question about exeption occured problem wich occur on renpy game
so currently i have that even in the kitchen where after starting it i get that
from my poor skill on that kind of stuff i guess they are an error on the syntax but how can i deal with it
to be precise it's an event with my fav dickgirl shani.
But yeah thank a lof by advance for any clue on that matter =)
1629720348629.png

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Question about exeption occured problem wich occur on renpy game
so currently i have that even in the kitchen where after starting it i get that
from my poor skill on that kind of stuff i guess they are an error on the syntax but how can i deal with it
to be precise it's an event with my fav dickgirl shani.
But yeah thank a lof by advance for any clue on that matter =)
View attachment 1367257
Hiya, already reported an fixed for next version. it should be >= not +=. Hence why it gives error. You could wait for the next version where it is fixed OR there is a program called Notepad + where you can open the script file and edit it. Sorry about that.

P.S. Shani seems really popular. I'll be honest I was expecting everyone to love Lilly, she even mentions f95!

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
yep after it's true that she's got a lot of good point =), she's your best bro but on futa vers i would say lol =)
Well i will try that =)
And well as long as they are solved in the future no problem have a good dayand keep the good stuff =)

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Hey, I was wondering - are\ will there be any threesome scenes (pc + two gurls; pc + spouse +gurl; spouse + two gurls)?

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
P.S. Shani seems really popular. I'll be honest I was expecting everyone to love Lilly, she even mentions f95!
Shani and Lilly are the most popular, as per the poll. For Shani, it's not that surprising, she seems to be the most fleshed out, plus she's kinda cool as a character (as in, she doesn't just abuse the PC). Lilly has a big schlong, so that's one thing going for her, but another is that she too, doesn't abuse the PC. It's almost like they're the most "human". Surprisngly, Amina is third most-popular. Either I missed the recent updates and she got more character development, or people just like that she's mostly a bottom for the male PC. :unsure:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hey, I was wondering - are\ will there be any threesome scenes (pc + two gurls; pc + spouse +gurl; spouse + two gurls)?
Well it's mainly a dickgirl game but I do when I've fleshed out the players and 9 main dickgirls enough want to introduce side characters that are female and male. Part of that might involve 3somes. But it's not the main focus so it will come later.

Only 3some scenes currently in is Annabella and Konoko doing your female spouse in the security room, unless I've forgotten some...

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes