Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
My understanding of Icelandic names are that it's dottir for 'daughter' and 'son' for son. So Hafthor Bjornson for example, his father was named Bjorn. Her name of Svani comes from Old Norse 'Svanr' meaning 'swan' which is why I gave her white hair. Her surname Kelegsdottir was to say her fathers name was Keleg which you are right is not Icelandic nor an Old Norse word.
Yeah, but Svanur is a masculine name, not a womans. :p

In the future you can check the registry of approved names for suggestions:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yeah, but Svanur is a masculine name, not a womans. :p

In the future you can check the registry of approved names for suggestions:
Damn, thought I avoided that by adding an - i ending rather than the modern Icelandic -ur to feminise the name. I looked at feminine Norse names like Helgi, Dordi, Ossi, Skadi, Torri and concluded that adding an - i would work. Either way, if it doesn't work I hold my hands up, maybe I could put a reference in the game, someone mentioning her name is more masculine and craft something in about that. Thanks for pointing that out though.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Hey, it's been awhile since I last posted on this, but I did notice that the black screen for when you're asking the nun gurl if you can sleep with her still isn't fixed. Granted, the last time I played was about a month ago, so maybe it is. But if it's not, it's something to look into.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hey, it's been awhile since I last posted on this, but I did notice that the black screen for when you're asking the nun gurl if you can sleep with her still isn't fixed. Granted, the last time I played was about a month ago, so maybe it is. But if it's not, it's something to look into.
Thank you, will have a look at that.

Sep 10, 2017
Here's a bug I keep stumbling upon, it's when I run into Shani Levi in the kitchen, she says "Oh hey how you doing" and then "Hope the other girls are treating you ok, then error below. If I "ignore" then it jumps to the black girl Yolanda fucking my character. If it helps, I am on 0.1.8.0, win10, both NTR content off (I think?), and I used cheatsy potato man to add max love and the whatnot.

On another note, I quite like this game. NTR stuff and futa-on-male are not my thing, but I do love male-on-futa or futa-on-female, or some combo that doesn't involve the male being bottom'ed.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4674, in script
if Shani_Lust += 50:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 4674)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if Shani_Lust += 50:
File "E:\Removed cuz personal name\DickgirlDorm-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\Removed cuz personal name\DickgirlDorm-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "E:\Removed cuz personal name\DickgirlDorm-0.1.8.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Dickgirl Dorm 0.1.8.0
Wed Jul 14 20:54:40 2021

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
if Shani_Lust += 50:

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Dickgirl Dorm 0.1.8.0
Wed Jul 14 20:54:40 2021
Just checked and I've already correct that one for the next version. Do keep reporting any bugs you find though, in case I've missed one. Also glad you like the game.

Sep 10, 2017
Just checked and I've already correct that one for the next version. Do keep reporting any bugs you find though, in case I've missed one. Also glad you like the game.
Oh that's awesome news, in that case care to spoil to me what happens in kitchen? Shani is probably my favorite character and sort of tied with Nicole, her extreme innocence is nice.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Oh that's awesome news, in that case care to spoil to me what happens in kitchen? Shani is probably my favorite character and sort of tied with Nicole, her extreme innocence is nice.
Shani best girl change my mind
At present there isn't much in the kitchen except for NTR scenes and occasionally meeting people. My urgent priority for next version is to get female scenes for the kitchen and lounge...

As for best girl, well my motivation was not to have everyone the same, so they are radically different and divergent. I didn't want them to be the different face same personality. so...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Thought I'd give an update for everyone.

My patrons have voted for not just this month but also next month for my stuff to be video only. Out of fairness I might focus completely on the game for the month after that, but this was always just a side project. Don't worry the game is not abandoned, hell I already have the idea for the next one but I have to have that discipline to keep chipping away at it and eventually it will be complete.

But as I said these two ideas are far into the future and my concern is finishing this game first before I start any others. That said do discuss what you think of my ideas and which of the two you personally would prefer. If you're shy you can Private Message me on here (I'm showing my age now...My generation calls it Private Message rather than DM) :giggle:

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

My patrons have voted for not just this month but also next month for my stuff to be video only. Out of fairness I might focus completely on the game for the month after that, but this was always just a side project. Don't worry the game is not abandoned, hell I already have the idea for the next one but I have to have that discipline to keep chipping away at it and eventually it will be complete.

But as I said these two ideas are far into the future and my concern is finishing this game first before I start any others. That said do discuss what you think of my ideas and which of the two you personally would prefer. If you're shy you can Private Message me on here (I'm showing my age now...My generation calls it Private Message rather than DM) :giggle:

The first one seems interesting tbh. But will the graphics/art of the game will be improved?

PofB

Mar 24, 2021

The Trainer game seems pretty cool. The customization aspect is appealing.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The first one seems interesting tbh. But will the graphics/art of the game will be improved?
I could always use Daz or Honey Select you know....

The Trainer game seems pretty cool. The customization aspect is appealing.
That was my appeal of the idea. It was influenced by 2 games on here: One where you have a robot called Emma you basically look after, and the other one which I've forgotten the name was you finding a female version of THE THING, it's like a small mass of flesh with a female head by the side of the road and you decide for some reason to take it in an raise it.

Reactions: PofB

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017

Can suggest some character development inside game, so second one sounds good.

Reactions: colifa

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020

They both sound awesome, tbh.

WaddlesDaOink

Apr 30, 2018

So does this means no 1.8.1 update?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So does this means no 1.8.1 update?
Not officially with a deadline. But I am adding stuff in my spare time. Right now I'm adding the talk scenes with everyone, should make it more lively. 13 characters to talk to each other, day or night renders, and I'm aiming for at least 5 different conversations for each pair. I'm also going back through sex scenes and adding variables to show if you had sex that day, if you had sex at all, how you did it (oral, anal, vaginal) and with who so that it can come up in conversation. It might be it gets added to 0.1.9.0 version and then it will be a massive update since I plan that one to be female player events.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes