Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's odd because it's literally defined in the line before it unless...what was Shani's NTR progress and your spouse Corruption?

Think I've fixed it now...I coded so that if both were under 40 then you would only get the blowjob and if 41 or over you would get either the blowjob or fuck. I suspect however that both numbers were different with yours. At any rate I've coded and exception which will automatically default to the blowjob rather than generating an error.

Last edited:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
OK.. First things first...this game has TREMENDOUS POTENTIAL!!

Futas and NTR (Esp Netorase), along with a willing participant MC.... Man if I could marry a game, this would be it!

But before I make it my bride, I would want to make a few..ahem... improvements :ROFLMAO:

I will break it down into parts because I think and operate better with lists

1. Visuals
    • Of course, the render quality has a ways to go. here are some of the key improvement areas that stood out for me (outside of the overall quality:)
      • The angles definitely need to improve. I Understand that fetishes like NRT are a lot about hearing / imagining / feeling, but seeing is also very important. This especially applies to the communal kitchen scenes
      • The length of the scenes also needs to increase, with option of dialog between MC and their partner. Thats where the immersion will happen the best IMHO
      • The lighting....or the lack thereof needs to be fixed, esp with yolanda's and Sivan's scenes
      • Animations and sounds will help a lot in improving the quality as well. and the "cumming" sound is more of a toilet flushing / glugging sound, not very sexy.
      • I am sure the plan is to fix the in game menus and move to buttons and better font, so I wont bring that up... wait.. I think I just did :p ditto for the choice menus, esp the talk ones. they are too big
      • The BJ (which is one of the most common sex scenes) in the rooms have a very poor execution. Not sexy at all. Again, all about angles
  2. Gameplay
    • The Gameplay being simplistic is awesome
    • However, the randomness is a bit too high. I fixed the script to Radint going only up to 45, cause I hate the MC being lonely in the bathroom :D, or not getting anything tastry in the kitchen :))
    • The time passing dynamic is a little clunky, and not having to do anything late night time kinda sucks.
    • I would love to have a dynamic selector to switch MC/Partner perspective, so we can enjoy more. Ideally it should be 2 buttons on the top of the screen to switch between them any time. This will require double the renders, but will totally be worth it.
    • Adding a fetish selector will help (I think NTR should not be optional in this game, but that is just my perspective) to allow more fetishes (more below)
    • I think giving a little more agency to the MC will help a lot. Like they can spy on a shower, and choose to join scenes, rather than be passive / always be attacked/forced
  3. Options / Story
    • Fetishes - So many of them can be implemented here (can be made selectable):
      • Urination
      • Body worship
      • foot fetish
      • armpit fetish (personal fav)
      • DDLG
      • Name assignation (both ways)
      • prostitution (I can totally see Guiliana whoring out MC / Partner)
      • Bimbofication
      • BDSM
      • Transformation
      • Pregnancy
      • Milk
      • And tons more
    • I think the Other officials should be given scenes
    • AS the story develops, we can have more rooms like GYM, pool, dungeon, Infirmary etc.
    • Also, addition of more staff members (male / Females / their partners)
These are initial thoughts. There are a lot more Ideas I have, and I am happy to collaborate on the same.

Once again, Love the game, would like nothing more for it to improve and grow!

Reactions: Oxiton

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
OK so some weird behavior... I tried to have another run with a Female MC and Male spouse, and the experience was much worse in some aspects:
1. The community kitchen is completely unusable. It defaults to using Communal bathroom. Thats a slew of scenes blocked!
2. The security office scenes (for spouse) are not there
3. The option to invite home is not available for most girls (Only Guiliana and Nicole, but those scenes are limited to them fucking (BJ only) the female and behaving as if they were fucking the male, in terms of the way they speak )
4. its the male that pays Guiliana's loan still, and its not controlled by the MC

The overall experience dropped a lot because of these points..SMH

Also, the Annabella Bitches arc seems interesting but is not developed beyond introduction.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
OK so some weird behavior... I tried to have another run with a Female MC and Male spouse, and the experience was much worse in some aspects:
1. The community kitchen is completely unusable. It defaults to using Communal bathroom. Thats a slew of scenes blocked!
2. The security office scenes (for spouse) are not there
3. The option to invite home is not available for most girls (Only Guiliana and Nicole, but those scenes are limited to them fucking (BJ only) the female and behaving as if they were fucking the male, in terms of the way they speak )
4. its the male that pays Guiliana's loan still, and its not controlled by the MC

The overall experience dropped a lot because of these points..SMH

Also, the Annabella Bitches arc seems interesting but is not developed beyond introduction.
Yeah the next update will work on the male perspective. For me personally the game is still in it's beginner stages. The reason I put it here rather than in the main game screen is personally I don't think it would even be at the demo stage. This is just if people want to play it. That said I am grateful for the feedback as i can act on it and make it better. So thank you for that.

The Annabella Bitches thing is basically if you don't pay your rent Annabella can do what she wants to your and your spouse for that week, (You've been looking in the code haven't you?) I have some renders already done and in the folders for that.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I like this game I'm just wondering is it planned or is it more of a wing it game.
At the moment it's a random type game where events happen as dice rolls but I also want to balance that out with player based influence on some events. It's still at its baby stages in terms of development and was really just a hobby in my private time that I thought others might want to enjoy. Thanks for looking at it though.

Reactions: LVC025

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Yeah the next update will work on the male perspective. For me personally the game is still in it's beginner stages. The reason I put it here rather than in the main game screen is personally I don't think it would even be at the demo stage. This is just if people want to play it. That said I am grateful for the feedback as i can act on it and make it better. So thank you for that.

The Annabella Bitches thing is basically if you don't pay your rent Annabella can do what she wants to your and your spouse for that week, (You've been looking in the code haven't you?) I have some renders already done and in the folders for that.
Thanks for your response brother(Hope I am not assuming your gender incorrectly :))! Appreciate it!

I REALLY want this game to succeed! Its what I have been looking for so long! So Apologies for being a tad too eager! Here to help, not show it down.

Yes, I've been poking at the code to save me some grind, because it becomes too repetitive otherwise.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Thanks for your response brother(Hope I am not assuming your gender incorrectly :))! Appreciate it!

I REALLY want this game to succeed! Its what I have been looking for so long! So Apologies for being a tad too eager! Here to help, not show it down.

Yes, I've been poking at the code to save me some grind, because it becomes too repetitive otherwise.
Brother is correct, Glad you really like the game. If you want to avoid the grind you can go to the bedroom and talk to the guide and say that your really just want the scenes, it opens a cheat menu ;)

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Brother is correct, Glad you really like the game. If you want to avoid the grind you can go to the bedroom and talk to the guide and say that your really just want the scenes, it opens a cheat menu ;)
Yeah I explored that but what i really wanted to fix was the 'probability' of triggering ivents, so I changed the radint function down to 45 from 100. :)

LVC025

Nov 1, 2020
I'll be honest
I thought that after inviting her home, they would show up a few times when I go home from the dorm,
like the kiss scene between Shani and the Spouse
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Got issue while trying to dowload this file

DickgirlDorm-0.1.7.0-pc.zip

i have follow the link and all but after already 7 try it alway failed at the very end

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Got issue while trying to dowload this file

DickgirlDorm-0.1.7.0-pc.zip

i have follow the link and all but after already 7 try it alway failed at the very end
Ah, that shouldn't happen. I just checked the stats and it's been downloaded 64 times so far so it should be possible to download. What is your download speed?

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Ah, that shouldn't happen. I just checked the stats and it's been downloaded 64 times so far so it should be possible to download. What is your download speed?
Cravings triggered! Knowing all I do about this being a hobby project, I still must shamefully succumb to desires and come begging for updates my friend! Pray enlighten the path to upgrade for us "one hand on the keyboard" players!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Cravings triggered! Knowing all I do about this being a hobby project, I still must shamefully succumb to desires and come begging for updates my friend! Pray enlighten the path to upgrade for us "one hand on the keyboard" players!
there will be an update, you can find what will be in it in real time here in this link.

• Love
Reactions: Dgunslinger
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes