Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes... the functionality with female is a little off because it is not fully developed

I mentioned it in my previous post, and the dev addressed it.

OK so some weird behavior... I tried to have another run with a Female MC and Male spouse, and the experience was much worse in some aspects:
1. The community kitchen is completely unusable. It defaults to using Communal bathroom. Thats a slew of scenes blocked!
2. The security office scenes (for spouse) are not there
3. The option to invite home is not available for most girls (Only Guiliana and Nicole, but those scenes are limited to them fucking (BJ only) the female and behaving as if they were fucking the male, in terms of the way they speak )
4. its the male that pays Guiliana's loan still, and its not controlled by the MC

The overall experience dropped a lot because of these points..SMH

Also, the Annabella Bitches arc seems interesting but is not developed beyond introduction.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Just found out why this was and corrected it. I had coded that if your spouse wasn't female then (because there is no events for female players or male spouse.) it would catch it and re-direct you, unfortunately it re-directed you to the communal bathroom. When I release 0.1.8.1 this will be fixed but for now only female spouse with NTR and male players has scenes there. Thanks DGunslinger for being the unofficial cheerleader and answering for me.

Yeah there is a list of stuff I still need to add into the game to make it a basic game, when I have added:

* Female Player events for the different rooms.
* 3some events
* Dickgirl on Dickgirl events
* Conversations and random events between the girls.
* Re-Vamping the GUI
* Spouse and Player events
* 9 Stories and character progression for the girls.
* Male on futa stuff.
* The Asian & Black wives.
* Extend the Sex scenes with erotic descriptions and more speech
* Re-vamp the talking.
* Sleeping with the girls scenes.

Then I class it as a basic demo and I'd be happy for it to be on the main game page. As you can see the next logical one is the female player stuff.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Just found out why this was and corrected it. I had coded that if your spouse wasn't female then (because there is no events for female players or male spouse.) it would catch it and re-direct you, unfortunately it re-directed you to the communal bathroom. When I release 0.1.8.1 this will be fixed but for now only female spouse with NTR and male players has scenes there. Thanks DGunslinger for being the unofficial cheerleader and answering for me.

Yeah there is a list of stuff I still need to add into the game to make it a basic game, when I have added:

* Female Player events for the different rooms.
* 3some events
* Dickgirl on Dickgirl events
* Conversations and random events between the girls.
* Re-Vamping the GUI
* Spouse and Player events
* 9 Stories and character progression for the girls.
* Male on futa stuff.
* The Asian & Black wives.
* Extend the Sex scenes with erotic descriptions and more speech
* Re-vamp the talking.
* Sleeping with the girls scenes.

Then I class it as a basic demo and I'd be happy for it to be on the main game page. As you can see the next logical one is the female player stuff.
In the 1.8 test version I am still not able to trigger the Lounge scenes for either spouse variant. I do look forward to Annabelle scenes in 1.8.1. the few additions have been good though. Other than the stuff you mentioned, Player joining spouse with Futa would be awesome (I am assuming thats what you meant with 3some, but maybe you meant konoko+Annabelle on female spouse stuff), and the random hallway events allowing the player to interact. NTR is so much more fun when both partners participate.

And I am happy tp cheer for you and the game bro! This game scratches a very specific itch I have and I love it! Keep up the excellent work!

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Shocking pervert that I am, I thought it might be fun to expand on your spouse cleaning up in the communal bathroom at higher corruption levels. It would seem like a shame not to share so, if anybody fancies occasionally being given TMI or possibly being asked to help with the mess . . .

Edit:

I've made a couple of versions of script.rpy. One is stock 0.1.8.0 with bug/typo fixes*, the other has a few minor additions I've made for my own fun. They're probably pretty revolting. :)

* What I've treated as a typo or bug may not have been, depending on my personal reading of context or character voice. Changes made are the Shani event crash, some orifice cum assignments, and cum sound playing for corridor events.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Although my next release on 5th August has been voted to be only a video, rather than video and game updates. I have neverhteless gotten bored of being on holiday and trying to rest so I've started doing stuff now.

Shocking pervert that I am, I thought it might be fun to expand on your spouse cleaning up in the communal bathroom at higher corruption levels. It would seem like a shame not to share so, if anybody fancies occasionally being given TMI or possibly being asked to help with the mess . . .
Thank you for making that, That said in the games files there is a picture where you bury your ass in a female spouses face in the corridor where I planned stuff like that. But you've reminded me to create an actually image for the toilet scene. And don't worry about being labelled a pervert, my original idea was she sits on your face and farts the cum down your throat, or spits it in your mouth (at higher corruption and low love, whereas low corruption and high love it can be a kiss and voluntarily eating out). But I felt that would probably NOT be appreciated by most supporters.

What I'm hoping to do is some of the following:

* Annabella Scenes (9 in total)
* Modify Amina Talk.
* Create a bathroom CG for spouses to...'transfer' the girls love to you.
* A Netorare mechanic where there is a small chance that a random girls lust will go to 0 and cum appear in your spouses orifice. To simulate your spouse doing something they shouldn't while you are not there...
* More descriptive sex scenes - Some of you have commented about how the scenes are short, it was low on my list but I do want to add description. How good a description? Well not as good as this: https://f95zone.to/threads/cherish-these-times-prologue-dartred.84121/post-6038293 but still thereabouts. My plan is still to put the scenes in short and then modify them with the descriptive fluff i.e. "You watch as her penis continues to pump your wife, the ripples of skin on skin....almost palpably hypnotic" etc etc

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
loving the game and i take it there is different ways to raise the girls lust, having trouble raising Lillys

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
loving the game and i take it there is different ways to raise the girls lust, having trouble raising Lillys
Lust should raise itself as you move around to different areas. I do plan a few events where lust is instantly raised though. One person on here commented about little things like the Cally Upskirt, I plan not only for lust to increase gradually when you move but also occasional events and even conversations can do it.

Right now I'm working on Girl to Girl talk renders, sounds boring and none sexual but if a girl has done you she could talk about it to another and instant lust increase. Technically I don't have to, I'm on holiday till 5th July and my patreons voted for video only (no game update) to be released 5th August but...I got bored of holiday and started working early so next release should have some good stuff.

On a unrelated side note for anyone else reading YES my urgent priority is female player scenes! That's next.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I uhh, feel like it may be a bit dickish to say this but your Icelandic character doesn't have a real name, neither her first name nor her patronym are actual, human names. Between that and an Israeli that was in military intelligence being moral I don't think this is the game for me.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I uhh, feel like it may be a bit dickish to say this but your Icelandic character doesn't have a real name, neither her first name nor her patronym are actual, human names. Between that and an Israeli that was in military intelligence being moral I don't think this is the game for me.
My understanding of Icelandic names are that it's dottir for 'daughter' and 'son' for son. So Hafthor Bjornson for example, his father was named Bjorn. Her name of Svani comes from Old Norse 'Svanr' meaning 'swan' which is why I gave her white hair. Her surname Kelegsdottir was to say her fathers name was Keleg which you are right is not Icelandic nor an Old Norse word.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes