Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Could you please upload the game on Nopy or some other download platform ? I'm not being able to download it on Dropbox
I could, however uploading to Dropbox took about 6 hours since the game is 1.9GB currently and my upload speed is not good. Is there a specific problem with dropbox? An error message or anything like that, I may be able to help that way.

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
I could, however uploading to Dropbox took about 6 hours since the game is 1.9GB currently and my upload speed is not good. Is there a specific problem with dropbox? An error message or anything like that, I may be able to help that way.
I get error http 403 when i try to download it, it maybe my internet connection, i don't know. However, the download doesn't even start, i get that error everytime. Sometimes it also says "failure - Proibited"

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I get error http 403 when i try to download it, it maybe my internet connection, i don't know. However, the download doesn't even start, i get that error everytime. Sometimes it also says "failure - Proibited"
Had a look into that, according to this is may be cookies I'm not sure. Try following the instructions here, also try using a different browser and let me know if it still happens.

LVC025

Nov 1, 2020
I just realized it, but did Kyra's scene disappear or is it more difficult for her to appear now? :unsure: :WaitWhat:

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Had a look into that, according to this is may be cookies I'm not sure. Try following the instructions here, also try using a different browser and let me know if it still happens.
Ok man, thanks, i'm gonna try it latter and tell if it worked

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I just realized it, but did Kyra's scene disappear or is it more difficult for her to appear now? :unsure: :WaitWhat:
Disappeared because it used the old grey alien hybrid wife model. No fear, the current poll on my patreon wants more Kyra content so there will be more scenes involving her.

So far it will be:

0.1.6.0 [5th April 2021]Female Spouse Update. This involved a LOT of content for [almost] every room.
0.1.7.0 [5th May 2021] Female Player Update. Focus on Eleanor/Lilly and Spouse interaction with player.
0.1.8.0 [5th June 2021] Currently Male Player, Focus is currently on Amina/Svani and Kyra with player.

She will return.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Is there, anyway i can play the game o n my android phone?
I'm told yes there is but it looks very complicated:

Feel free to try it though, let me know if it works.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
So I wasnt crazy I see, I still have the old version tho, was there any specific requirements to go and see her or did you just spam to death?, cuz I only remember having gotten an scene with her just once but I didnt make a save T~T

LVC025

Nov 1, 2020
seeing that there are 10 days left and frankly I can't wait XD :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Could you tell us what the next update includes?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It's out and available on my patreon everyone. There is a bug with 1 of the konoko events (screen stays black) but it's been fixed for the next version. Next version concentrates on Male players BUT I'm also going to add female player events where possible.

What's been added in this version? See above post link for full list. It's not as much as I would have liked to have done but I will continue and get it all done.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
for some reason i cant download it wtf wheres the download?

It's out and available on my patreon everyone.
My game is a side project and is uploaded on dropbox, because that's not an approved host for files for f95 you have to go to my patreon to get it. Before you ask, no you don't have to be a patron to get the game.

• Love
Reactions: UsernameGoddes

LVC025

Nov 1, 2020
I have a question about Giuliana, is that scene the only one when you invite her?
It's just curiosity :unsure:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I have a question about Giuliana, is that scene the only one when you invite her?
It's just curiosity :unsure:
You mean the BJ at home? Yes, I did have a condomsex one but I noticed a bit of clipping and didn't code that one in. I try to avoid clipping as much as possible.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I really like the events, but I find the gameplay and Ux lackluster. There are a lot of events fully based on rng and not much to influence by your actions.
If you want, I could give you a few pointers or suggest you some ways to present your content to make it a bit more user-friendly.
For now, it feels like good scenes locked behind grind and "the room is empty" choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: aroeah126
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes