Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I would LIKE to try this Game. I LOVE the concept & Content.
I Am assuming THAT the ONLY Way to "Play this" Is to Pay to Play??:cry::cry:
As I did not see any Download link. (Or did I miss it??)
Yes you are missing something... but you may not understand just what you are missing...

What you know you are missing is a link

What you don't know you are missing, is an awesome experience.... Thank me later.

Also, some sage advice: When you ASSUME, you make an ASS of U and ME... Never assume... just ask.. Help is available at DGD for those who ask for it!:D

Now turn that frown upside down!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yes you are missing something... but you may not understand just what you are missing...

What you know you are missing is a link

What you don't know you are missing, is an awesome experience.... Thank me later.

Also, some sage advice: When you ASSUME, you make an ASS of U and ME... Never assume... just ask.. Help is available at DGD for those who ask for it!:D

Now turn that frown upside down!
LMAO!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: YES! as a matter of Fact, I Do Know this.
But I do Not Like to Presume either. (still makes Me look like an Ass!) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dgunslinger

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Huh for some reason I haven't been getting email reports of comments. Glad you found the game in the end, hope you enjoy it.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
We got you covered.. So you can focus on the game (Paying members: 0 Cheap Bastards:1) :p
I know you meant that light hearted and in jest but I'd refrain from calling any positive player or supporter a 'cheap bastard'. People can support in more ways that just $$$, word of mouth, linking to the game, talking about it or just playing it and liking it are all helpful. Like yourself, answering questions on here. It IS appreciated and I'm glad that you and Trapitalism do that. But if people just want to download and play that's great.

Besides I am sure I had a pledge from someone with a similiar name to the guy you were speaking to so he may have pledged after all.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I know you meant that light hearted and in jest but I'd refrain from calling any positive player or supporter a 'cheap bastard'. People can support in more ways that just $$$, word of mouth, linking to the game, talking about it or just playing it and liking it are all helpful. Like yourself, answering questions on here. It IS appreciated and I'm glad that you and Trapitalism do that. But if people just want to download and play that's great.
Glad to be of service to the community. Well i guess we do contribute in our own way...
enough chit chat now... you gotta earn that January break :D Just kidding (as always)

Dec 24, 2020
People can support in more ways that just $$$, word of mouth, linking to the game, talking about it or just playing it and liking it are all helpful.
Word of mouth strongly affects peoples perceptions of a game, and is integral for growth. If I go to the CoC2 thread, it will be filled with complaints about the writer's drama, bad OCs, and general unhappy campers with longstanding gripes.If I was a new user, looking for a game to play, that would make me steer away from the game, and growth would stagnate. However, if people look at a thread that is positive (an active dev is a plus), has fans talking about what they like and giving suggestions, and good communication as to updates, makes people want to pay attention and become fans. Some fans support, and in turn bring in new fans.

So yes, you don't need to support financially to support a game, just being an active fan can be enough.:)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
i am finding it difficult with the recent cloudflare issues that have affected the site to receive notifications or reply to threads. Please be aware of this and I will respond to comments as and when I am able.

I am very behind on the Netorare events, but the 3some and Dickgirl on Dickgirl events are in:
* Konoko on Jenny
* Chancellor and Jenny 3some
* Svani Konoko on Jenny 3some.
* Shani on Cally.
* Shani and Guiliana (on wife and husband)
* Chancellor on Nicole.
* Annabella on Konoko.
* Yolanda on Svani.

As well as the Introduction to Lilly's storyline.

So for the Netorare events I'm going to put events in for the wife or husband inviting the girls home themselves. I believe this was an idea one of you in the thread suggested and it was a good one.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
And the site has resolved the issues I have begun to upload the different versions to the dropbox link. changelog is on the main page. I really wanted to do more for the netorare events but ran out of time. I apologize.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
And the site has resolved the issues I have begun to upload the different versions to the dropbox link. changelog is on the main page. I really wanted to do more for the netorare events but ran out of time. I apologize.
Thank you so much!!! cant wait!

QQ: If I want to enable netorare, what variables do I change? I want to use an existing save instead of starting over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icarus Media
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes