Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Any ETA on next content update and what it will contain?
It's whenever patrons and subscribers vote for me to do game updates. Currently:

5th January 2022 - (Video) Sorry Little Brother I'm Going To Fill Your Girl (I wish they voted for a shorter title!) releases.
5th February 2022 - Holiday (No releases)

That said even on holiday and taking a rest I might do a little tinkering around, I asked what patrons and it's a 3way tie between Shani Events/Story, Lilly's continuation of her story or Updating the Spouse events and Spouse Dating events. So IF I do some tinkering I know what to focus on.

Shani events would be easy enough to add, her story is basically buddy buddy road trips and going to random places, trying to get out of the Dorm for a while. Lilly I've already got the start of her story in so continuing that is no problem, the spouse one I have been meaning to do since there are only 2 date events and there are no pictures yet. In all honesty if I am going to tinker around I'll probably go:

1) Spouse.
2) Shani
3) Lilly.

If I do add anything there will be a public progress post on my patreon to let everyone know.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
It's whenever patrons and subscribers vote for me to do game updates. Currently:

5th January 2022 - (Video) Sorry Little Brother I'm Going To Fill Your Girl (I wish they voted for a shorter title!) releases.
5th February 2022 - Holiday (No releases)

That said even on holiday and taking a rest I might do a little tinkering around, I asked what patrons and it's a 3way tie between Shani Events/Story, Lilly's continuation of her story or Updating the Spouse events and Spouse Dating events. So IF I do some tinkering I know what to focus on.

Shani events would be easy enough to add, her story is basically buddy buddy road trips and going to random places, trying to get out of the Dorm for a while. Lilly I've already got the start of her story in so continuing that is no problem, the spouse one I have been meaning to do since there are only 2 date events and there are no pictures yet. In all honesty if I am going to tinker around I'll probably go:

1) Spouse.
2) Shani
3) Lilly.

If I do add anything there will be a public progress post on my patreon to let everyone know.
Enjoy the break... hope you get some much needed R&R

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Chiller6599

Feb 23, 2019
Is there any other download link. Downloading a large file from dropbox is nearly impossible without using IDM. And IDM for some reason cant download from dropbox.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Is there any other download link. Downloading a large file from dropbox is nearly impossible without using IDM. And IDM for some reason cant download from dropbox.
Umm...I think I uploaded to MEGA as well....let me check and if the latest version is on there I'll update the OP

Reactions: Chiller6599

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I have never had an issue downloading from DB. I have apaid DB account, but i never had to use it for downloading DgD or aby games from other sites like Ryuu or svs either. its smooth and quick. What is the issue you are facing?

Chiller6599

Feb 23, 2019
I have never had an issue downloading from DB. I have apaid DB account, but i never had to use it for downloading DgD or aby games from other sites like Ryuu or svs either. its smooth and quick. What is the issue you are facing?
My internet usually stops working for some seconds and because of that the download fails and I have to restart the download.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
My internet usually stops working for some seconds and because of that the download fails and I have to restart the download.
Hmm unreliable internet connection can be an issue if you don't have a DB account. and the game being over 2 GB means free one wont cut it. Try a wired connection if that helps.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hmm unreliable internet connection can be an issue if you don't have a DB account. and the game being over 2 GB means free one wont cut it. Try a wired connection if that helps.
Thank you for replying.

I've added a MEGA link to the OP if that helps.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Great game
Stockings and pantyhose please. I love how Amina talks about impregnating us both. Would be fantastic to have more of impregnation talk.How Sam allows for taking the condom off.
I hope there will be more possibilities of raising the score then just spamming Visit Communal Kitchen...

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Great game
Stockings and pantyhose please. I love how Amina talks about impregnating us both. Would be fantastic to have more of impregnation talk.How Sam allows for taking the condom off.
I hope there will be more possibilities of raising the score then just spamming Visit Communal Kitchen...
Which score do you mean?

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
NTR Score. Maybe having the MC suck out the cum out of the spouse WHILE being watched by other dorm inhabitants. That would add the humiliation aspect and more dynamic into the relationship.
Wow.. pervy minds think alike..Lol

I think the NTR score is mostly for the progression of the spouse-dickgirl relation in both Netorase and Netorare paths. Maybe the sub/dom score can be utilized for this, but that mechanic is still to be implemented.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
NTR Score. Maybe having the MC suck out the cum out of the spouse WHILE being watched by other dorm inhabitants. That would add the humiliation aspect and more dynamic into the relationship.

Wow.. pervy minds think alike..Lol

I think the NTR score is mostly for the progression of the spouse-dickgirl relation in both Netorase and Netorare paths. Maybe the sub/dom score can be utilized for this, but that mechanic is still to be implemented.
It's a good idea, not my personal thing but I can see how some might like that. Closest scene thus far to that is female spouse and inviting Amina home.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
IRL I have had the good fortune of living out a lot of fantasies.

For me, the best sex is one which is not constrained by the social conventions of right or wrong (of course, consensual and not hurting anyone), but by purely by the carnal, baser instincts, where you do what feels pleasurable in the moment.

I have been in some VERY interesting situations with people who have attained sexual freedom, and who were not always in the best physical form. I have also been with really really hot women, who were so caught up in their own heads that sex was just awful.

I find that pleasure is driven by the mind, not the body. Certain people and situations look very hot until you get closer and the opposite is true as well. That's why visuals and words have to come together to create a great experience in a game. I believe most people experience this but are unable to put their finger on it. A classic example is one of my ATF games.. LOML. Its just so perfect despite non conventional art.

The "juices" that matter are not the ones that flow between your legs, but the happy hormones inside the body.

Last edited:

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
For me, the best sex is one which is not constrained by the social conventions of right or wrong (of course, consensual and not hurting anyone), but by purely by the carnal, baser instincts, where you do what feels pleasurable in the moment.

I have been in some VERY interesting situations with people who have attained sexual freedom, and who were not always in the best physical form. I have also been with really really hot women, who were so caught up in their own heads that sex was just awful.

I find that pleasure is driven by the mind, not the body. Certain people and situations look very hot until you get closer and the opposite is true as well. That's why visuals and words have to come together to create a great experience in a game. I believe most people experience this but are unable to put their finger on it. A classic example is one of my ATF games.. LOML. Its just so perfect despite non conventional art.

The "juices" that matter are not the ones that flow between your legs, but the happy hormones inside the body.
Agreed! But what are those ATF games of which you speak?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Light of my life very different from DgD, neither futa nor NTR, but an experience to be had.

Icarus Media apologies if this post violates any of your personal or site rules. You know I love DgD with all my heart!:love:
Meh, you're not overly derailing, besides feel free to join the discord of mine if you havent, we have a games section and an off topic if it's not futa based.

Reactions: Trapitalism101
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes