Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I've been enjoying my break so far, but gonna begin the start of Shani's 'Story', unlike Lilly Shani already really has a fleshed out story, but instead she's eager to explore and hang around her favourite people. So you'll be able to go on trips to random places. Here's some spoilers above for if she takes you to the beach.

Dec 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I've been enjoying my break so far, but gonna begin the start of Shani's 'Story', unlike Lilly Shani already really has a fleshed out story, but instead she's eager to explore and hang around her favourite people. So you'll be able to go on trips to random places. Here's some spoilers above for if she takes you to the beach.
I'm not going to ruin the surprise by clicking that. My desire to be horny is only beaten by desire to receive fun surprises.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm not going to ruin the surprise by clicking that. My desire to be horny is only beaten by desire to receive fun surprises.
That's why i only put a few pictures in. I'm hoping for a lot of different events if at all possible with her. One of my supporters, can't remember where, suggested flipping it so your spouse watches you and I was going to try that out with Shani's events.

Reactions: JeremyCole300
Dec 24, 2020
That's why i only put a few pictures in. I'm hoping for a lot of different events if at all possible with her. One of my supporters, can't remember where, suggested flipping it so your spouse watches you and I was going to try that out with Shani's events.
That currently sounds like something I would say

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
I absolutely love the game. Such a rarity to find a game with a lot of futa on male. I'm not sure if you'd consider adding any more girls since there's already so many but if you were a BBW or GILF futa would be amazing

darkhuner

Jan 7, 2019
I think I found a bug.

The game appears to stop progressing days and instead repeats the same day continously, for example I got to sleep on day 5/7 and wake up Early Morning day 5/7.

Tested a couple of things but I couldn't find what causes this, only thing that seems consistent is that it happens sometime during the second week although on different days.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I think I found a bug.

The game appears to stop progressing days and instead repeats the same day continously, for example I got to sleep on day 5/7 and wake up Early Morning day 5/7.

Tested a couple of things but I couldn't find what causes this, only thing that seems consistent is that it happens sometime during the second week although on different days.
Can you please share a save file?

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I absolutely love the game. Such a rarity to find a game with a lot of futa on male. I'm not sure if you'd consider adding any more girls since there's already so many but if you were a BBW or GILF futa would be amazing
GILF futa...there is technically the Chancellor.... Glad you are enjoying the game.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This should have the error.

View attachment 1614528

Also it seems you can still progress the days, However only by sleeping at the dorm and NOT at home.
If I remember this issue from before then when did you first start this save? I.e. when did you first start this playthrough? Because originally, days would change on their own and LATER versions I added difficulty and how much lust or happiness goes up or down each time you rest is dependant on difficulty. If you have a save where you didn't choose a difficulty such as an earlier version it won't change the days.

So:

OLD script:

"Sleep"

"you rest and advance the day"
Day of week + 1 etc etc

NEW script:

"Sleep":

if difficulty == easy:

if difficulty == medium:

if difficulty == hard:

but obviously earlier versions didn't have 'difficulty' so I'm guessing your save doesn't have this variable to read.

Yeah okay i just coded and tested to see what difficulty it was and it says you are Medium difficulty but you also don't have a difficulty. So I'm gonna have a look at this now....

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This should have the error.

View attachment 1614528

Also it seems you can still progress the days, However only by sleeping at the dorm and NOT at home.
Is or has anyone else in the thread encountered this error? I did once when I tried to make the sleep code into a function in one of the versions and then put it back how it was.

Also darkhuner I've started a completely new game and CTRL skipped days and it hasn't happened so far. I know it's a pain but would you be able to start a new game and tell me if it does the same? Also what version of the game do you have now and better if you have it what version you first saved on?

Just coded in a difficulty change and it still reads as medium even if I change the variable to Easy....odd....I WILL get to the bottom of this, any chance you could upload your games script.rpy file?

Last edited:

darkhuner

Jan 7, 2019
Having started a new game and just skipped through days without doing anything else. it seems the bug soens't happen.

That save is from 0.2.0.2, though I did overwrite a save from... I think it was 0.1.8.

View attachment script.rpy

Is this the file you mean?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
She is very hot I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in later updates
If your interested in her when she was young, she sometimes appears in my videos as her 19 year old self. Lots of early links with Dickgirl Dorm too that are hinted at too in some cases.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes