Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Current top poll choices (as of writing):

Netorare events - 18 votes.
New Library Area - 10 votes.
TIE Spouse Dating VS Staff Events - 9 votes.

Of the stories category Eleanor has the most votes with 6 votes, it's not top 3 so that probably wont get in but it was surprising!
Wow ... Must be the imperial colonizers at work... Honestly Eleanor is one of my least fav in the game... maybe because of her personality... very interesting choice by the people.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Poll is over and I can confirm the top 3 are:

Netorare Events - 23 votes.
Staff Events (Konoko, Jenny, Chancellor, Ekaterina etc) - 12 votes.

TIE: New Library Area vs Spouse dating events - 11 votes. (A tie breaker vote is currently being held)

Since Eleanor was a little popular in the story parts of the voting, IF I have time I'll make a start on her story, which will have a 3 part fork:

Eleanor's Apprentice
Eleanor's Employee
Eleanor's Servant.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I just had a fun flight of fancy where Eleanor's OTT behaviour comes from insecurity over being nouveau riche. Her dad came from an estate in Wigan and made his fortune emptying septic tanks.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I just had a fun flight of fancy where Eleanor's OTT behaviour comes from insecurity over being nouveau riche. Her dad came from an estate in Wigan and made his fortune emptying septic tanks.
I swear someone said something similiar before....

Reactions: Pamphlet

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
could you explain "Female Protagonist, Male protagonist", are there multiple protags? is there character creation? can you play as the futa?

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
could you explain "Female Protagonist, Male protagonist", are there multiple protags? is there character creation? can you play as the futa?
At the beginning of the game you can decide to either play as the male spouse or the female spouse. The futas have sex with both spouses in the game. Its a matter of which perspective you prefer.
No to character creation. The mechanics of choosing the ethnicity of wife are under development. but that's all.
No, you cannot play as futa.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This are several typos, and one error with referring the MC as a male when playing as a female. Thought I would help with a few fixes if you haven't already done so.
Ooh I'll have a look for those.

On a side note I have this thread watched but I'm no getting notifications for some reason. But I will get to any comments when I see them.

Goof1 - FIXED 12:51 01/03/2022
Goof2 - FIXED 12:52 01/03/2022
Goof3 - FIXED 12:53 01/03/2022
Goof4 - FIXED 12:55 01/03/2022
Goof5 - FIXED 12:56 01/03/2022
Goof6 - FIXED 12:58 01/03/2022
Goof7 - FIXED 13:00 01/03/2022
Goof8 - FIXED 13:01 01/03/2022

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Ooh I'll have a look for those.

On a side note I have this thread watched but I'm no getting notifications for some reason. But I will get to any comments when I see them.

Goof1 - FIXED 12:51 01/03/2022
Goof2 - FIXED 12:52 01/03/2022
Goof3 - FIXED 12:53 01/03/2022
Goof4 - FIXED 12:55 01/03/2022
Goof5 - FIXED 12:56 01/03/2022
Goof6 - FIXED 12:58 01/03/2022
Goof7 - FIXED 13:00 01/03/2022
Goof8 - FIXED 13:01 01/03/2022
This is the d/m/y style, right :4Head: ? I was about to ask why I was still seeing them if they were fixed months ago. On another note, those stereotypes, especially Yolanda and Cally always get me to read their dialogue in amazement of how bizarre it would be to actually here this in person.:Kappa:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This is the d/m/y style, right :4Head: ? I was about to ask why I was still seeing them if they were fixed months ago. On another note, those stereotypes, especially Yolanda and Cally always get me to read their dialogue in amazement of how bizarre it would be to actually here this in person.:Kappa:
Yes that is the correct date style :giggle:

I could always do the Japanese way and put the year first. As for the ways they speak it's been mentioned as sterotypical but I really wanted to convey accent and tone. Cally if you came to Scotland or spoke to the other side of my family you'd hear it all the time. In fact Scots is deemed to be a dialect/language itself: . Here is wikipedia written in Scots. Go further back and you'll get into Gaelic. - Guy speaking Scots. You might wish to put captions on.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yes that is the correct date style :giggle:

I could always do the Japanese way and put the year first. As for the ways they speak it's been mentioned as sterotypical but I really wanted to convey accent and tone. Cally if you came to Scotland or spoke to the other side of my family you'd hear it all the time. In fact Scots is deemed to be a dialect/language itself: . Here is wikipedia written in Scots. Go further back and you'll get into Gaelic. - Guy speaking Scots. You might wish to put captions on.
Nah. Over here it's m/d/y. Don't get me wrong, I know why you have them speaking like that, I just find it funny how they both speak. Especially because Yolanda casually calls you a slur, to which you can ask to suck her off in return. :WaitWhat: I have actually never been to Scotland, nor have I heard anyone talk as Yolanda does outside of a parody or shitpost. On the subject, I'm surprised by two things from the girls. One, that the Godfather girl isn't a catholic as I could have sworn mafia types in the movies usually were. Two, that you can call Yolanda a slur without her killing you, but telling Guiliana to get off your wife results in your death. She must really like that booty.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Nah. Over here it's m/d/y. Don't get me wrong, I know why you have them speaking like that, I just find it funny how they both speak. Especially because Yolanda casually calls you a slur, to which you can ask to suck her off in return. :WaitWhat: I have actually never been to Scotland, nor have I heard anyone talk as Yolanda does outside of a parody or shitpost. On the subject, I'm surprised by two things from the girls. One, that the Godfather girl isn't a catholic as I could have sworn mafia types in the movies usually were. Two, that you can call Yolanda a slur without her killing you, but telling Guiliana to get off your wife results in your death. She must really like that booty.
Guiliana's ancestry is Calabrian not Sicilian. Most mafia movies are Sicilian italians i.e. Cosa Nostra (but that's not the only mafia group, only the most well known one that the movies are based on). Sicilians from what I can find are very devout, very conservative, very traditional and very family orientated and although first generation immigrants to New York were also very devout that eroded as time went by down the generations, Calabria is a very mountainous region and although it is Roman Catholic it also was where a lot of renaissance works went on such as decoding ancient greek philosophical works but generally it might be she's young and grew up in New York. Yolanda, part of her story is going to feature her struggling with her identity. Is she a black person or a person who is black? I.e. put her in a group box or encourage her to be an individual. Because of this she doesn't get too pissed off in the beginning. If the player encourages her to embrace her heritage and what is expected she will eventually get pissed off about slurs and speak stereotypical inner city hip-hop gangsta, if you encourage her to think of herself as an individual she'll be a lot more laid back, speak how she wants rather than how she feels she is expected to and she'll happily come out loving chemistry and being scientific (complete with lab coat).

Oh and yes, Guiliana likes your wife' booty, she is also partial to yours. But then most of the girls are. What do you think of the others?

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Current progress is doing well everyone. If you click my patreon you can see the public poll. Release of the update is due 5th April 2022 and I have a poll currently up for what my patreons want after that, at the time of writing that too is another full game update for the 5th May 2022 and the current top things wanted are:

* Re-doing all Lilly scenes to show her cumflation mechanic - 4
* Annabella Lodger events - 3
* Sleeping with the girls events. - 3

However it's still early days and this may change or even result in a video vote so we will see...

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Current poll results for April project, to be released 5th May are as follows:

Full game update: 15
Partial Video/Partial Game update: 5
Full Video update: 12

So it's looking close, now as I've said to my patrons if it does go through for the game, because it's 2 in a row, the next poll will not have the full game option, it will be either partial of both or a full video. This is so my video patrons aren't too put out and KNOW they are getting something eventually.

Current content for that game update is (in order of votes):

* Redoing all Lilly Scenes to add her cumflation mechanic - 9
* Annabella Lodger events - 6
* Lesbian NTR & Sleeping with the girls events - Tied at 4 votes.

In short you might get 2 game releases back to back!

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
In the synopsis, it says "Nicole will bake cookies" for you. I wonder if she'll add any "special" ingredients, perhaps being persuaded (wouldn't even be that difficult due to her naivety) by you, your spouse, or some other girl in the dorm?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
In the synopsis, it says "Nicole will bake cookies" for you. I wonder if she'll add any "special" ingredients, perhaps being persuaded (wouldn't even be that difficult due to her naivety) by you, your spouse, or some other girl in the dorm?
Hmm, Cally is know for pranks and getting others to do pranks. Could be an idea...

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes