Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Reactions: JeremyCole300

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Thank you oh benevolent ones! Will wait for the PC upload to finish!
MEGA ETA for PC version is 4 hours from now. DROPBOX is still on Web format. Sorry...my internet takes about 8 hours to upload, especially as we are now over 3GB of data!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"Do not say you were unwarned".

How the fuck do you go about "unwarning"? Is that like, warning and then taking back the warning?

zatfaa

Mar 25, 2022
Hey, just want to point out a bug, when you ask Annabella to have sex with your wife, no pictures show up

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hey, just want to point out a bug, when you ask Annabella to have sex with your wife, no pictures show up
Thank you, that has been reported and I'm uploading a new version now. I appreciate you telling me though.

Everyone else I'd like to apologize for the wait times, both mega and dropbox give me 8 hours per version for uploading. You can find which ones have uploaded on my public patreon post which I will update as each version uploads.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Thank you, that has been reported and I'm uploading a new version now. I appreciate you telling me though.

Everyone else I'd like to apologize for the wait times, both mega and dropbox give me 8 hours per version for uploading. You can find which ones have uploaded on my public patreon post which I will update as each version uploads.
Thank you as always for your responsiveness. instead of a full download, is there an updated script / image set that can fix this?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Thank you as always for your responsiveness. instead of a full download, is there an updated script / image set that can fix this?
I did think of posting an updated script, but for users that are not tech savvy it might be annoying, especially with the different formats. Since PC is the popular format I made sure either mega or dropbox had that first and dropbox does have the 0.2.1.1 version already.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I did think of posting an updated script, but for users that are not tech savvy it might be annoying, especially with the different formats. Since PC is the popular format I made sure either mega or dropbox had that first and dropbox does have the 0.2.1.1 version already.
Maybe post the script here, to reward the nerds with a "you worked hard, you don't need to wait" badge ? :)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Another new script for everyone. Make sure you have 0.2.1.0 or 0.2.1.1 version and use this to overwrite the file. It should fix the Annabella Spouse NTR event.

Is everyone getting the Eleanor story and Shani trips without bugs? Any thoughts on those?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
How can i get the event?
Go to Annabella in her room and ask her to do your spouse (if spouse is female). I've had reports though that the images are not showing up. I've uploaded an updated script that should fix it though in a few posts above.

Reactions: LVC025
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes