Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I read that in the previous pages, I was referring to events of the girls with the wife at the MC's house :LOL:
Unless I misunderstanding there are ways to invite most of the girls home for stuff to happen. Sometimes you can even wake up to them in the house.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
So, still no sex options for Jenny? Also, what about the librarian? Or is she not into men? Is there\ will there be anything for Katya and the Chancellor? Will Konoko have more options than just bj? Will there be an option to have a threesome with your spouse and a dickgril?
Also, I don't remember if this was already explained anywhere but what's the end-game?

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
So, still no sex options for Jenny? Also, what about the librarian? Or is she not into men? Is there\ will there be anything for Katya and the Chancellor? Will Konoko have more options than just bj? Will there be an option to have a threesome with your spouse and a dickgril?
Also, I don't remember if this was already explained anywhere but what's the end-game?
Are you talking about sex with just you? I know that purple has vaginal scenes with you and sex with your wife. Both her and the girl you take in tag-team her. Those two also have a scene together. Jenny has a group scene if I recall, but I don't know if it's in game yet. Katya and the chancellor have a scene with jenny, and the old woman bangs Nicole. Aside from that last one, I don't know if the others are in game either. There are multiple scenes in the game files that haven't been implemented yet, like different spouses.
NTR wedding when? Great game so far. Hoping for a sister character down the line, as well.
Polygamist wedding would probably be something like your spouse joining the harem of Amina.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Jenny has two sex scenes that can happen: Svani and Konoko on her and Konoko on her by herself. There is a chance of this triggering when you enter her office. Librarian is into men....and dickgirls...and women......Katya and the Chancellor will have more scenes, at the moment there is only Chancellor on Nicole that can trigger when you go into the gym. I've held off on the Chancellor because the game is set 40 years after the Kyra video series and my Kyra video series decides her personality, her dress, her attitude, her fetishes. Konoko does have a sex option if you are female and if you have a female spouse you can sometimes find them doing stuff too.

End-game will come and it will feature kind of explanation of what happened to EVERY character, how far you got with their stories will affect that, whether you stayed with your spouse or chose one of them, what choices you made in their stories, how good you were at your job etc etc. There will also be another game over scenario not yet implemented where for each girl that is less than 30 happy you will have a complaint and if you get 3 complaints the game ends, just to add a bit of competitiveness to the game.

NTR wedding when? Great game so far. Hoping for a sister character down the line, as well.
I have definately considered it. Patreon is strict with Incest content however so nothing would happen between siblings, that said a female sister or futa sister going for the others maybe, or even showing a son or daughter the ropes could happen. I don't want to promise too much because a lot of games keep adding and adding and forget to work on what is already there, which brings me to...

There are multiple scenes in the game files that haven't been implemented yet, like different spouses.
I'm well aware there is a huge lag in terms of male player and male spouse events, my patrons seem to play as female player and female spouse so I will be balancing them out, as for different spouses yes there is planned an Asian one and a Black one. That will be near the end for implementation as I will have to go through EVERY scene and make a new version. But I think it will be the feature that makes it stand out a bit more.

Dec 24, 2020
I have definately considered it. Patreon is strict with Incest content however so nothing would happen between siblings, that said a female sister or futa sister going for the others maybe, or even showing a son or daughter the ropes could happen. I don't want to promise too much because a lot of games keep adding and adding and forget to work on what is already there, which brings me to...
I don't think adding incest would be a good idea. Like you said, it is frowned upon by payment processors, and I don't know that its really needed given the level of spice already in game.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I don't think adding incest would be a good idea. Like you said, it is frowned upon by payment processors, and I don't know that its really needed given the level of spice already in game.
There is that and I do want to set a limit to what I put in the game so it can be finished, rather than adding new ideas and more new ideas and more new ideas etc etc.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
There is that and I do want to set a limit to what I put in the game so it can be finished, rather than adding new ideas and more new ideas and more new ideas etc etc.
Just do what Lifeplay does and have a third part making mods of goof if you really want it. Of course the only incest I could imagine is Cuban girl and her mom having some fun. Even then it just seems like the game doesn't lend it self to it.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
That's a good idea. As for sister, I mean the player's one - generally the idea in my head was that, as game time passes, more and more women in his life (wife, sister, mother etc.) get roped in and turned into playthings by the dorm members on the NTR path and/or if you do a bad job.
That shouldn't be an issue if there isn't any incest, but patreon is goofy, so who knows. Would be interesting to see some of the interactions between your family and the others though.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Game is in the uploading stage now, next month is 2 videos for patrons and there will shortly be a poll for what will be released on 5th July.

I was able to add:

* 54 scenes in the gym, both female and male spouse NTR all in 3 stages: talking/kissing, foreplay/oral and then sex.
* beginning of Shani's dad visit (no sex in that scene)
* Annabella occasionally asks you to go out with her for the evening if you return home, she invites a special someone from my video series to keep your spouse company should you go.

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
I am kinda confused, I downloaded the game and extracted it to desktop, however I cant find the exe/renpy exe to run it, advice?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes