Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Goodness at those names. Sigrid reminds me too much of the guy from Soul Calibur. :Kappa: I don't know if people either dislike the name or don't like how similar it was to the other girl. I never had an issue with it, so I found that strange, but to each their own I suppose. Perhaps just have a button which allows for either or.
Well the options are:

FIRST NAME: Astrid, Dagny, Kindra, Sigrid, Yulla, Embla, Idunn, Aloisa and Ilka.
LAST NAME: Frodisdottir, Halfdansdottir, Knudsdottir, Lokisdottir, Ragnarsdottir and Sigurdsdottir.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Benazu72

Jan 21, 2020
So i feel like I'm missing something, I've managed to get everyone to high happiness and spouse is high corruption and love but just keep getting the same events over and over, just got an Eleanor event but nothing much else. Also if I invite anyone home it just has text and no pics (who will cook or make drinks etc as choices but no scene)?

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So i feel like I'm missing something, I've managed to get everyone to high happiness and spouse is high corruption and love but just keep getting the same events over and over, just got an Eleanor event but nothing much else. Also if I invite anyone home it just has text and no pics (who will cook or make drinks etc as choices but no scene)?
Hmm, that's odd. Have you enabled either Netorare and/or Netorase at the start and then talked to each girl to enable Netorase? As for inviting home some parts will be black screen but a fully visual scene should still play if netorase is enabled and you make the right choices.

Also if you have these enabled, the NTR progress % for each girl dictates what events you see, so lower percentages they will just flirt and then it builds up as each event plays to kissing, foreplay, oral sex, condom sex and full raw sex as the NTR % Progress increases.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
By the way guys got an early test poll for game ideas AFTER completing Dickgirl Dorm and these are the ideas:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Currently as of writing it seems 'All Your Girls Are Belong To Us' is in the lead. Don't forget though it's AFTER completing Dickgirl Dorm and this is not the final poll.

Syeromoc

Mar 15, 2018
By the way guys got an early test poll for game ideas AFTER completing Dickgirl Dorm and these are the ideas:

Currently as of writing it seems 'All Your Girls Are Belong To Us' is in the lead. Don't forget though it's AFTER completing Dickgirl Dorm and this is not the final poll.
Training Her sounds like it would be an amazing game! I've also enjoyed D-Dorm very much!

Reactions: jeiang

Benazu72

Jan 21, 2020
Hmm, that's odd. Have you enabled either Netorare and/or Netorase at the start and then talked to each girl to enable Netorase? As for inviting home some parts will be black screen but a fully visual scene should still play if netorase is enabled and you make the right choices.

Also if you have these enabled, the NTR progress % for each girl dictates what events you see, so lower percentages they will just flirt and then it builds up as each event plays to kissing, foreplay, oral sex, condom sex and full raw sex as the NTR % Progress increases.
I think the NTR% progress was just too low as I used the cheat to make it all 100% and everything is working fine now, how do you actually progress the NTR% though as it just seems random and kinda slow?

Also you can sleep with two of the girls from the start of the game if you don't go home and it says you can unlock the ability to sleep with the others in their rooms as well but no matter how much I interact with them all I don't get any options for that showing up?

May as well ask while I'm here too, how do you unlock librarian scenes as all I've ever seen is asking her for a "Random book" or walking in on her after shes been fucked and is lying down? Same for the chancellor as she has scenes but all i ever get is the android saying she's busy?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
How to make my wife to work at the dorm?
Get her love to 65 (was 80 and I changed it when people gave me feedback) by being home in the EVENING and going on dates with her and making the right choices. Then a menu option of 'Your Spouse Wants to Talk To You' will come up.

I think the NTR% progress was just too low as I used the cheat to make it all 100% and everything is working fine now, how do you actually progress the NTR% though as it just seems random and kinda slow?

Also you can sleep with two of the girls from the start of the game if you don't go home and it says you can unlock the ability to sleep with the others in their rooms as well but no matter how much I interact with them all I don't get any options for that showing up?

May as well ask while I'm here too, how do you unlock librarian scenes as all I've ever seen is asking her for a "Random book" or walking in on her after shes been fucked and is lying down? Same for the chancellor as she has scenes but all i ever get is the android saying she's busy?
To progress the NTR% naturally it increases everytime the girls interact with your spouse, first you will only get them flirting with your spouse, then you might find them kissing, then you might find foreplay/oral events happening. It's a complaint of some NTR games that the progression is too quick, this sort of builds it up.

Currently you can only sleep with the two girls, when that is voted for in the next poll I will create events for the girls to sleep with. Chancellor and Librarian same thing so far, I need to create scenes with them. We are essentially on version 0.2 so still a lot for me to do, well.... version 0.2.2.1.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Training Her sounds like it would be an amazing game! I've also enjoyed D-Dorm very much!
Well were a long way off completing Dickgirl Dorm, there is still a LOT of development I want to do. I just wanted to see what everyone fancied for next project. Might be about a year or year and a half but at least I know now.

Reactions: Syeromoc

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

Big sister house - sounds like fun, but since Lust City I can't find a decent nonjapanese futa netori game (I'm sure netori will be an option :Kappa:). And knowing your tastes from this game and your videos, it's going to be pretty hardcore, so the first option.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Big sister house - sounds like fun, but since Lust City I can't find a decent nonjapanese futa netori game (I'm sure netori will be an option :Kappa:). And knowing your tastes from this game and your videos, it's going to be pretty hardcore, so the first option.
Currently top 23 votes to 20 being the next one is 'All Your Girls Are Belong To Us'. Big Sister House has 10 votes. That said AYGABTU will feature futa netori and in several different flavours if it goes through on the actual final vote a year or so down the line. You'll have options to reveal yourself, keep in disguise, humiliate husbands/boyfriends out in the open while sexing their girlfriends, daughters and wives, playing it sneaky and doing it stealthily behind their back, corrupting them into sissies or just cumslaves so they're no threat, befriending them and persuading them just to have casual fun (knowing your futa alien sperm is more potent than theirs so you will anyway) sharing and threesomes, implanting alien devices to turn women into programmable breeding dolls, installing an alien device in the men so that unknowingly or knowingly their sperm is replaced with your genetic pattern so any sex they have is your genetic offspring and maybe more options too.

Chiller6599

Feb 23, 2019

Training her sounds really good.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
is it like creampie cleaning?
Yeah not my thing to be honest but some people are into that and have requested it.

As to the Femdom....The femdom aspect will mainly be Ekaterina, she's more powerful than most of the girls, and you, and therefore easily dominates. It also helps she likes anal, and facesitting, but she can wear leathers too and dominate pretty much most (not all) of the other characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sidsan

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Yeah not my thing to be honest but some people are into that and have requested it.

As to the Femdom....The femdom aspect will mainly be Ekaterina, she's more powerful than most of the girls, and you, and therefore easily dominates. It also helps she likes anal, and facesitting, but she can wear leathers too and dominate pretty much most (not all) of the other characters.
im also in to it please add that

plapmachine

May 3, 2022
Could you make the gym scenes more regular? It takes a ridiculous amount of time to get any.
Also, I would like to request more scenes with Yolanda and Amina

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
Hi, this game is so fun, has good writing, and is creative! your game is a gem!
tho you can boost this with enhanced visual mods (like hook5) for better body mesh and hair if you want to.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes