Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I thought that Eleanor had a scene.
Probably me. Although folk need to use the search function more often.
I used the search. But the updates are so spread out that It would have taken ages to put them all together into something coherent.
And the only major ntr scene I can think of for Eleanor is the one where you visit her room and she's busy plowing the spouse in your bed. So it is technically a home visit, just not one of the invite visits.
That's the only 'not in their room' ntr I managed to find, though. Are there any others?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I used the search. But the updates are so spread out that It would have taken ages to put them all together into something coherent.
And the only major ntr scene I can think of for Eleanor is the one where you visit her room and she's busy plowing the spouse in your bed.
That's the only 'not in their room' ntr I managed to find, though. Are there any others?
I'll be real quick here, have you enabled netorase at the start, corrupted your spouse and got her working with you and then visited each girl in turn to give permission for them to netorase you? A LOT of the scenes at the moment should be Netorase based. There are scenes in the gym locker room, kitchen, bathroom, rooms, inviting home as well as occasionally in the corridor.

Right I'm gonna really have to get back now, just finished coding the Shani Spa scene.....

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Most of those 'visit' black screens went away once I got caught the spouse inside the rooms of the futas at least once. So it may be a flag related issue.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Most of those 'visit' black screens went away once I got caught the spouse inside the rooms of the futas at least once. So it may be a flag related issue.
No. It has to do with whether the content was allowed from the beginning of the game or in the options. That and if you allowed each girl to bang your spouse. After that the scenes will start to appear when the stats are high enough if your spouse works at the dorms with you.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No. It has to do with whether the content was allowed from the beginning of the game or in the options. That and if you allowed each girl to bang your spouse. After that the scenes will start to appear when the stats are high enough if your spouse works at the dorms with you.
I was inviting them home after giving netorase permission, but was still getting black screens without scenes. It wasn't until I saw at least one random 'room' scenes that the black screen went away and the actual scene happened.
It's possible that it was due to using the cheats to jump to 100, though. For some reason none of the ntr %'s would go beyond single digit for me.
But seeing the random scene fixed it for whomever that random scene was for. I saw Lilly's, but when I invited Yolanda it was still black until I saw a random Yolanda scene.

I've already deleted it. It was a bit entertaining, but the lack of animation and short scenes (even the longer ones were 30 seconds of text or so) makes it a game that I most likely won't do replays on. I'll download the updates, sure. But it won't go into my external I keep my favorites in.
A bit saddening, honestly. I liked "Sorry Little Brother" and "Happy Honeymoon" (both 'LB' episodes and the first 6 'HH' are on my external) and was hoping the game was just as good. Maybe when it's complete?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I was inviting them home after giving netorase permission, but was still getting black screens without scenes. It wasn't until I saw at least one random 'room' scenes that the black screen went away and the actual scene happened.
It's possible that it was due to using the cheats to jump to 100, though. For some reason none of the ntr %'s would go beyond single digit for me.
But seeing the random scene fixed it for whomever that random scene was for. I saw Lilly's, but when I invited Yolanda it was still black until I saw a random Yolanda scene.

I've already deleted it. It was a bit entertaining, but the lack of animation and short scenes (even the longer ones were 30 seconds of text or so) makes it a game that I most likely won't do replays on. I'll download the updates, sure. But it won't go into my external I keep my favorites in.
A bit saddening, honestly. I liked "Sorry Little Brother" and "Happy Honeymoon" (both 'LB' episodes and the first 6 'HH' are on my external) and was hoping the game was just as good. Maybe when it's complete?
It must have been a bug for you then as I have never had that issue. A lack of animation is intentional to reduce the size of things, so don't expect them in the future. You will just have to watch his animations if you want that.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
What's the current change log for the current update
* 3 new Shani Trip scenes - Explore abandoned doctors, going to a spa and challenging her to fight Konoko.
* 2 new routes for Lillys story.
* new main menu music and background pic.
* Can now clean up female spouse in the corridor menu.
* Svani is now 'Sigrid'. (some areas may still call her Svani)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Firstly that is really strange, that shouldn't be happening, it should trigger events as spouse corruption, NTR progress and netorase permission is given to each girl.

I've already deleted it.
:oops:

It was a bit entertaining, but the lack of animation and short scenes (even the longer ones were 30 seconds of text or so) makes it a game that I most likely won't do replays on.
I will expand on scenes with more text, some scenes do have the longer story element type writing, my main style is put things in at a basic state first and they can always be built on later. So for example corridor spouse flirting at the moment is one liners with most being cringy. But they can be edited later.

Honestly I'm just glad you played it and that you are a fan of some of my videos. Thanks for that.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Vinzer

Nov 5, 2018
just got to replaying this classic after a while and found that the gym trainer was zyzz.
11/10.

mush3al

Sep 5, 2019
amazing game i truly enjoyed every second of it and I immediately signed for patreon and full supporter!

can't wait to see more versions out and would love to see more girls added =D

Reactions: Dgunslinger

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance for a changelog of 2.3?
I opened the link on the front page and it's an old update list (for 0.1.5.0). When I tried to open the main patreon page to see if I could look at the newer update notes, all I saw was a pure white screen. Which is apparently a very old issue that they've claimed to have fixed on multiple occasions.

I'd like to know the changes/additions because there's no guide in-game to point you towards new scenes. Or a replay gallery, which would be awesome.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Any chance for a changelog of 2.3?
I opened the link on the front page and it's an old update list (for 0.1.5.0). When I tried to open the main patreon page to see if I could look at the newer update notes, all I saw was a pure white screen. Which is apparently a very old issue that they've claimed to have fixed on multiple occasions.

I'd like to know the changes/additions because there's no guide in-game to point you towards new scenes. Or a replay gallery, which would be awesome.
6 posts up bud. Enjoy.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
6 posts up bud. Enjoy.
Sorry about that. I only found out about the update when the front post changed yesterday. So I didn't check any posts before yesterday's date. Which was dumb, because I even remarked to myself about how the update was only a day after I had downloaded it.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This is not gonna be easy for me to write, and I know a LOT of people aren't gonna like this....

I'm putting the game and my videos on hold, indefinitely. I'll copy and paste some of my patreon essay so I dont repeat myself too much, I asked if people would remain pledged to a none visual patreon i.e. interactive stories etc:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah...I know, it's NOT what you all wanted to hear, and I'm already taking the blows of people leaving, but I respect their choice and their boundaries. For the foreseeable future, I'm going to have to be writing based only. I felt that, even if you're not financially supporting, you had hope for me and the project, so you deserve not just to be told, but also an honest explanation, no matter how difficult it is for me to write.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
This is not gonna be easy for me to write, and I know a LOT of people aren't gonna like this....

I'm putting the game and my videos on hold, indefinitely. I'll copy and paste some of my patreon essay so I dont repeat myself too much, I asked if people would remain pledged to a none visual patreon i.e. interactive stories etc:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah...I know, it's NOT what you all wanted to hear, and I'm already taking the blows of people leaving, but I respect their choice and their boundaries. For the foreseeable future, I'm going to have to be writing based only. I felt that, even if you're not financially supporting, you had hope for me and the project, so you deserve not just to be told, but also an honest explanation, no matter how difficult it is for me to write.
First of all, Thanks for you openness and honestly.
Second, bravo for your introspection, desire to change and improve and fix things, but most importantly, your courage to discuss it. I know it was not easy.
Third, best wishes for you. I truly hope that the outcome of this journey finds you in a happier, better place.
Last, but no the least, Thank you so much for all you have done so far, and will do in the future for all of us. I personally have thoroughly enjoyed your work and am grateful for it.

There is an Irish saying (prayer) I like :

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Good luck my friend. wish you the very best that life has to offer.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020

(redacted)
[/spoiler]
Bummer. Well, good luck anyway! I know how these things can be.
Speaking of Chyoa, care to share your profile?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes