Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Could you make the gym scenes more regular? It takes a ridiculous amount of time to get any.
Also, I would like to request more scenes with Yolanda and Amina
I make the usual sex scenes with the girls at the same time so they should get the same amount of scenes, but their story events when voted on will mean more scenes for you.

I was thinking of adjusting the bathroom and gym scenes to be honest, I'll put the chance up.

Hi, this game is so fun, has good writing, and is creative! your game is a gem!
tho you can boost this with enhanced visual mods (like hook5) for better body mesh and hair if you want to.
Thank you I appreciate the support.

Reactions: ivev and Tufa

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
is there any other download source than mega?
Yeah there is dropbox as well. Hold on let me check if I've put the link up....

Edit yeah if you click the patreon link on the 1st page there is a dropbox link you can use, have fun!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wish there was some kind of checklist of scenes. The random nature with zero control is rather horrible.

I do like the bather ntr scenes, though. Totally want to see more, as well as blowjob behind the counter or under the table. I love 'hidden' sex scenes.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The random nature with zero control is rather horrible.
:cry:

I do like the bather ntr scenes, though. Totally want to see more, as well as blowjob behind the counter or under the table. I love 'hidden' sex scenes.
Theres a few of those in the kitchen too, as well as a few invite home events. Konoko being invited home for example.

• Haha
Reactions: Trapitalism101

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
:cry:

Theres a few of those in the kitchen too, as well as a few invite home events. Konoko being invited home for example.
Konoko was the only invite home I found that you actually saw them do anything. And only if you gave her permission but told her not to tell. Otherwise you just get the sound effect and what looks like fondling or fingering at the table (which you can't see). The other people I invited just showed black screens and no scenes.
The only 'full' kitchen scene I can think of was Amina. The rest I remember were just peeks. One or two images with a couple sentences. Not full scenes.
A couple gym peeks and one or two full scenes in the locker room...
The only 'not in their room' full scene I found was Eleanor, while the others I found were all just a single image of a kiss.
I found three bathroom scenes

Any chance for a full list of current scenes so I can know if I missed any and what to look for to see the ones I did?

I also had to use the renpy commands to up the ntr to 100%, because the numbers stopped going up in the single digit %'s.

Reactions: Magazif

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Konoko was the only invite home I found that you actually saw them do anything. And only if you gave her permission but told her not to tell. Otherwise you just get the sound effect and what looks like fondling or fingering at the table (which you can't see). The other people I invited just showed black screens and no scenes.
The only 'full' kitchen scene I can think of was Amina. The rest I remember were just peeks. One or two images with a couple sentences. Not full scenes.
The only 'not in their room' full scene I found was Eleanor, while the others I found were all just a single image of a kiss.

Any chance for a full list of current scenes so I can know if I missed any and what to look for to see the ones I did?

I also had to use the renpy commands to up the ntr to 100%, because the numbers stopped going up in the single digit %'s.
You can use the in game guide to cheat, more NTR% and Spouse Corruption unlocks more events as the game goes on, it starts with kissing stuff and can move onto oral/foreplay, then condoms then bareback. When you invite the girls home likewise. I could put a list together but the next version is due tomorrow and I really need to work on that. Next best thing is yu can see the pics in the game files, Sorry about this.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You can use the in game guide to cheat, more NTR% and Spouse Corruption unlocks more events as the game goes on, it starts with kissing stuff and can move onto oral/foreplay, then condoms then bareback. When you invite the girls home likewise. I could put a list together but the next version is due tomorrow and I really need to work on that. Next best thing is yu can see the pics in the game files, Sorry about this.
Any chance you could make getting the spouse the job have a different requirement than 80 love? Because I had her at 0 love and 100 corruption for quite a while before reading that she needed 80 to start working there.
And a list could always be added with the next update you're talking about :p

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Any chance you could make getting her the job have a different requirement than 80 love? Because I had her at 0 love and 100 corruption for quite a while before reading that she needed 80 to start working there.
And a list could always be added with the next update you're talking about :p
Should be 65 love, I remember switching it down some time ago because people said the same as you.

Yeah a list would be slightly problematic with just over 3GB of stuff as well as more scenes but...yeah I could in a future update.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

You missed out then. All of them have invites and room scenes as well as scenes where you can catch them in other places. I don't recall if that all have a scene for each room though. Girls like Shani and Nicole won't NTR you if I remember right, but they will NTS you.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You missed out then. All of them have invites and room scenes as well as scenes where you can catch them in other places. I don't recall if that all have a scene for each room though. Girls like Shani and Nicole won't NTR you if I remember right, but they will NTS you.
Shani, Lilly and Nicole are nice enough that they won't NTR you, the others will.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The 'peeks' I'm referring to are the little bits in the hallways and whatnot where you catch the spouse in a hug, a kiss, all the way up to a blowjob and a railing. But they're just a single image with a couple lines before they go black. That's what I mean when I said 'not scenes'.
For instance, two of the bathroom ntr's I count as full scenes (Amina's 69 and Yolanda's sex with creampie), while the third is just a kiss and a couple lines.

Any chance you could list the home visits with actual scene content? I only found the security guard. The others i tried were just black screens with a choice (or sometimes just a single button) of who cooks.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The 'peeks' I'm referring to are the little bits in the hallways and whatnot where you catch the spouse in a hug, a kiss, all the way up to a blowjob and a railing. But they're just a single image with a couple lines before they go black. That's what I mean when I said 'not scenes'.
For instance, two of the bathroom ntr's I count as full scenes (Amina's 69 and Yolanda's sex with creampie), while the third is just a kiss and a couple lines.

Any chance you could list the home visits with actual scene content? I only found the security guard. The others i tried were just black screens with a choice (or sometimes just a single button) of who cooks.
Home visits (don't forget make the girls happy and then talk to them about giving permission to netorase):

Eleanor - None.
Cally - can invite her home and if you have agreed she can netorase you she can be found receiving a BJ from your wife and at higher corruption full sex.
Yolanda - Again if you have agreed to Netorase you can invite her home and either choice she will either fuck your spouse upstairs or up the frige.
Guiliana - Can be invited home and if you have Netorase on with her she gets a BJ
Shani - can be invited home and have sneaky hidden BJ in the kitchen and/or BJ and sex in living room and you decide how it ends.
Svani - I've forgotten to be honest.
Nicole - Can sit and watch Nicole fuck your wife and even clean nicole's bellend if you like.
Lilly - Can be invited home and will use a drug she got off yolanda to paralyse you and then have sex with your wife.
Amina - can be invited home and will fuck your wife on the dinner table, even ordering you to clean up your wife afterwards.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Shani, Lilly and Nicole are nice enough that they won't NTR you, the others will.
I'm pretty sure that when you invite Lilly home she NTRs you while you are drugged. I may be wrong about her banging your spouse in the dorms though.

Enable the NTR and such in the options I believe and you will see them if the stats are high enough. For example, inviting Shani home can have her banging your wife while you either watch from behind or sit by your wife and have an innocent conversation. It's actually a bit humorous. Also, Yolanda can bang your wife in the kitchen if the wife makes food or in your bed while you you make it. It's been a while since I have played, so I don't remember the exact dialogue, but I do remember most will NTS you if you let them.
Home visits (don't forget make the girls happy and then talk to them about giving permission to netorase):

Eleanor - None.
Cally - can invite her home and if you have agreed she can netorase you she can be found receiving a BJ from your wife and at higher corruption full sex.
Yolanda - Again if you have agreed to Netorase you can invite her home and either choice she will either fuck your spouse upstairs or up the frige.
Guiliana - Can be invited home and if you have Netorase on with her she gets a BJ
Shani - can be invited home and have sneaky hidden BJ in the kitchen and/or BJ and sex in living room and you decide how it ends.
Svani - I've forgotten to be honest.
Nicole - Can sit and watch Nicole fuck your wife and even clean nicole's bellend if you like.
Lilly - Can be invited home and will use a drug she got off yolanda to paralyse you and then have sex with your wife.
Amina - can be invited home and will fuck your wife on the dinner table, even ordering you to clean up your wife afterwards.
Svani bangs behind the counter if I recall. I thought that Eleanor had a scene. I must have mixed her up with Guiliana though.
I really need to get back to doing the finishing touches on the update so I'll have to bow out for a while, hopefully others can give answers if needs be...
Probably me. Although folk need to use the search function more often.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes