Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I downloaded the one from dropbox that was linked in your patreon post, there are several versions in one folder as far as I saw, python, renpy etc, but all of them with missing exe
Right I just checked the folders by extracting the ones of my system PRE-Upload to Dropbox and they do have exe files. The only thing I can think is that you may have downloaded before the file upload was complete and so it's missing the exe file. The only one still uploading now is the PC version.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hello! Short post to say that a poll had been conducted and the schedule for releases is the following:

5th June - 2 videos: Isadora The Wife Explorer 2 and 3.

5th July - Full Dickgirl Dorm Update with 3 priorities being:
* Re-do Lilly's scenes to add her cumflation mechanic.
* Lilly Story expansion.
* Shani Trip events.

5th August - Book or Visual Novel. I've got just over 17,000 words on my book of futanari short stories and I'd like to either work on getting that 3/4 complete or fully complete for publishing alongside my other works on my Amazon Account. OR create a short visual novel involving one of my video or game characters and a story about them.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Man this game is great. Cool story and game play, Good Job. BTW, can we play as a futa (dickgirl), just curious.
My original plan was when this game was done I would create one where you could. Another idea I flirted with was a portion of the story where you controlled one of them. I have a few ideas to be honest, not all of these are dickgirl protag (Feedback Welcome):

* A game in which you play as a dickgirl alien from outer space with the intention of creating alien human hybrids by disguising yourself as human and interacting with people in the neighbourhood, work etc. for backgrounds story I thought maybe it's your mission as a subtle way of having an army already among the population or you are the last of your kind and have to repopulate. You'll have your alien form and also your human form and once you've gone far enough with a character you can reveal yourself.

* I have a character in my videos called Sasha, who kind of does whatever the hell she feels like, it's canon that her body fluids cause rapid Oxytocin spikes in a persons bloodstream, leading to repeated dosages making people go from acquaintance, to friend, to best friend, to lover, to worshipper exceptionally quickly. Because she works/has worked for the 1st ever born succubus, she will be made ageless as well as a few other adjustments to make her more powerful. One last mutation within her genome will have it that ejaculating in a male will cause that males sperm currently stored to die and need to be replenished as well as erectile dysfunction for several hours afterwards. In others words she's an apex predator. I thought that the player can decide in a story as to what she does and what kind of personality the player wants to give.

* A game in which you either alone or in a couple/family find an alien, demon, elf, robot/android (I'll have a vote nearer the time) dickgirl somehow unconscious in the normal world, since they are strangers to your world and have no clue how anything works i.e. things like beds, TV etc you can completely mold them. Tell them grabbing a strangers ass is completely normal and see the results! Or set the TV to only one channel and watch it subtly change them, put the adult channels on and don't tell her how to use the remote except to turn the TV on and she'll become more sexual, thinking that is the norm, even the adult channel you turn on will have an effect, or put normal channels on like sports and she'll become more athletic, put MMA on and she'll become more aggressive, indulge her requests and encourage her to do what she wants and her dominance will increase, tell her no too frequently or maintain your boundaries and she'll become more submissive. Of course maybe she catches you and your spouse doing stuff through a window and asks you what you were doing, you can then say what it was or not, you can say that her strange feelings were from watching you. watching your spouse, sneakily watching others etc etc. Of course, you will eventually have to guide her in teaching language or getting her work etc and how you've educated her will affect social interactions, taught her to be dominant and sneaky? Don't be surprised she bends the bosses secretary over while he's in a meeting. Taught her to be serious? Watch as she works hard, taught her to be seductive? Watch as she turns heads etc etc.

I can think of others and update this as I go, but Dickgirl Dorm is the priority at the moment. Too many creators have another bright idea and start launching into that one and forget the previous one.

Jul 17, 2021
My original plan was when this game was done I would create one where you could. Another idea I flirted with was a portion of the story where you controlled one of them. I have a few ideas to be honest, not all of these are dickgirl protag (Feedback Welcome):

* A game in which you play as a dickgirl alien from outer space with the intention of creating alien human hybrids by disguising yourself as human and interacting with people in the neighbourhood, work etc. for backgrounds story I thought maybe it's your mission as a subtle way of having an army already among the population or you are the last of your kind and have to repopulate. You'll have your alien form and also your human form and once you've gone far enough with a character you can reveal yourself.

* I have a character in my videos called Sasha, who kind of does whatever the hell she feels like, it's canon that her body fluids cause rapid Oxytocin spikes in a persons bloodstream, leading to repeated dosages making people go from acquaintance, to friend, to best friend, to lover, to worshipper exceptionally quickly. Because she works/has worked for the 1st ever born succubus, she will be made ageless as well as a few other adjustments to make her more powerful. One last mutation within her genome will have it that ejaculating in a male will cause that males sperm currently stored to die and need to be replenished as well as erectile dysfunction for several hours afterwards. In others words she's an apex predator. I thought that the player can decide in a story as to what she does and what kind of personality the player wants to give.

* A game in which you either alone or in a couple/family find an alien, demon, elf, robot/android (I'll have a vote nearer the time) dickgirl somehow unconscious in the normal world, since they are strangers to your world and have no clue how anything works i.e. things like beds, TV etc you can completely mold them. Tell them grabbing a strangers ass is completely normal and see the results! Or set the TV to only one channel and watch it subtly change them, put the adult channels on and don't tell her how to use the remote except to turn the TV on and she'll become more sexual, thinking that is the norm, even the adult channel you turn on will have an effect, or put normal channels on like sports and she'll become more athletic, put MMA on and she'll become more aggressive, indulge her requests and encourage her to do what she wants and her dominance will increase, tell her no too frequently or maintain your boundaries and she'll become more submissive. Of course maybe she catches you and your spouse doing stuff through a window and asks you what you were doing, you can then say what it was or not, you can say that her strange feelings were from watching you. watching your spouse, sneakily watching others etc etc. Of course, you will eventually have to guide her in teaching language or getting her work etc and how you've educated her will affect social interactions, taught her to be dominant and sneaky? Don't be surprised she bends the bosses secretary over while he's in a meeting. Taught her to be serious? Watch as she works hard, taught her to be seductive? Watch as she turns heads etc etc.

I can think of others and update this as I go, but Dickgirl Dorm is the priority at the moment. Too many creators have another bright idea and start launching into that one and forget the previous one.
First, Thank you. Second that a lot works.

Reactions: Icarus Media

RollingMoss

Apr 10, 2022
I see, by the way, what are the conditions for each girl except for Nicole and Svani to sleep in their bedrooms at Late Night?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I see, by the way, what are the conditions for each girl except for Nicole and Svani to sleep in their bedrooms at Late Night?
Only those have got sleeping events so far, I do things in order my patrons vote for them, but eventually all of them will have sleeping events. Hope you are enjoying the game so far!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
One criticism I have is that in general you don't want your characters to have too similar names. Some avoid this by having the major characters all start with different letters. This is because the reader may get easily confused.

When voting on your poll. I got confused between Shani and Svani. The names are too similar.
Hmm....I suppose I could change Svani's name, there was an Icelandic guy before who mentioned changing it too. I'll put a poll out for my patrons and subscribers and see if they want it changing. No worries either way.

SpecialXSauce

Jun 6, 2018
Hmm....I suppose I could change Svani's name, there was an Icelandic guy before who mentioned changing it too. I'll put a poll out for my patrons and subscribers and see if they want it changing. No worries either way.
If you do decide to change, both countries have beautiful women with some beautiful names!

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Sad. I liked her name.
Me too but if it helps just one supporter paying or otherwise to understand and enjoy the game more I'll do it. current vote is now 20 - 6 in favour of changing her name, top name combination is Sigrid for first name and Lokisdottir for last name.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Me too but if it helps just one supporter paying or otherwise to understand and enjoy the game more I'll do it. current vote is now 20 - 6 in favour of changing her name, top name combination is Sigrid for first name and Lokisdottir for last name.
Goodness at those names. Sigrid reminds me too much of the guy from Soul Calibur. :Kappa: I don't know if people either dislike the name or don't like how similar it was to the other girl. I never had an issue with it, so I found that strange, but to each their own I suppose. Perhaps just have a button which allows for either or.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes