Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
The supportive responses are a surprising but welcome one. Thought I'd get a lot of nasty messages but glad to be reading these.
As you sow, so shall you reap!

You are a talented and good person. You have done good work and been kind and humble about it. Why would anyone not support you?

We may be pervs here, but (almost) all of us have real lives with real responsibilities and complexities outside of here and we understand how hard it gets sometimes.

You, my friend, are much more than the content you create. We support you as much as we do your content!

Vinzer

Nov 5, 2018
This is not gonna be easy for me to write, and I know a LOT of people aren't gonna like this....

I'm putting the game and my videos on hold, indefinitely. I'll copy and paste some of my patreon essay so I dont repeat myself too much, I asked if people would remain pledged to a none visual patreon i.e. interactive stories etc:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah...I know, it's NOT what you all wanted to hear, and I'm already taking the blows of people leaving, but I respect their choice and their boundaries. For the foreseeable future, I'm going to have to be writing based only. I felt that, even if you're not financially supporting, you had hope for me and the project, so you deserve not just to be told, but also an honest explanation, no matter how difficult it is for me to write.
Glad you're deciding to change something you're unhappy with man, and i hope your dopamine detox goes well.
I hope you can one day return changed and in control, but if not, take as much time as you need, happiness is too important to ignore.
good luck :)

Reactions: Syeromoc

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Icarus Media

First of all - amazing game, kudos to the dev!

A few observations (I've been playing with both Male MC / Fem Spouse and Fem MC / Male Spouse combinations).

1. I'm experiencing the same issue as ssj782 with home visit scenes; was only able to see Shani's and Konoko's scenes in Male MC / Fem Spouse combo (other home visit events just give black screen saying that you've spent an evening with the girl and that's it). I've double-checked: both NTR and NTS flags are enabled globally and all girls has NTS perms; spouse corruption is maxed and NTR progress for each girl is 20+

2. Is it normal that in Fem MC / Male Spouse setting I only get 'invite home' option with Guiliana (which results in a 'black screen' event)?

3. Is it normal that in Fem MC / Male Spouse setting I do not get any NTR scenes in the corridors or in the kitchen (only locker room, bathroom and girls' rooms). Also, only the locker room events seem to affect NTR progress stats (the stats appear unchanged after NTR events in other locations).

4. Is 'Guiliana' supposed to be 'Giuliana'? The latter is a common Italian given name (pronounced 'Juliana'); the former would be pronounced 'Gwiliana' and it's not a given name I've ever encountered.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Icarus Media

First of all - amazing game, kudos to the dev!

A few observations (I've been playing with both Male MC / Fem Spouse and Fem MC / Male Spouse combinations).

1. I'm experiencing the same issue as ssj782 with home visit scenes; was only able to see Shani's and Konoko's scenes in Male MC / Fem Spouse combo (other home visit events just give black screen saying that you've spent an evening with the girl and that's it). I've double-checked: both NTR and NTS flags are enabled globally and all girls has NTS perms; spouse corruption is maxed and NTR progress for each girl is 20+

2. Is it normal that in Fem MC / Male Spouse setting I only get 'invite home' option with Guiliana (which results in a 'black screen' event)?

3. Is it normal that in Fem MC / Male Spouse setting I do not get any NTR scenes in the corridors or in the kitchen (only locker room, bathroom and girls' rooms). Also, NTR events in the bathroom or girls' rooms do not seem to affect NTR progress stats - only the locker room events do.

4. Is 'Guiliana' supposed to be 'Giuliana'? The latter is a common Italian given name (pronounced 'Juliana'); the former would be pronounced 'Gwiliana' and it's not a given name I've ever encountered.
The game is currently on hold but I can answer some of these.

1) I will have to have a look at that.

2) Yes for now. A lot of the male MC and male spouse events are REALLY lagging behind.

3) See above

4) Yes...you've just made me realise I've been spelling it wrong. Good catch.

Glad you've been enjoying it so far. Once if I can shake my issues I hope to come back to this project, thank you for playing.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The game is currently on hold but I can answer some of these.

1) I will have to have a look at that.

2) Yes for now. A lot of the male MC and male spouse events are REALLY lagging behind.

3) See above

4) Yes...you've just made me realise I've been spelling it wrong. Good catch.

Glad you've been enjoying it so far. Once if I can shake my issues I hope to come back to this project, thank you for playing.
Sometimes you just need time off. One thing to always remember is to do everything in moderation. Fapping can and will take over like any other vice if you let it.

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
I would advise that you also go see a doctor, do some blood tests to see if something is wrong with your thyroid, etc.

Problems with the thyroid can cause.
Brain fog
Loss of motivation
Loss of sex drive
depression
hair loss and more.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I would advise that you also go see a doctor, do some blood tests to see if something is wrong with your thyroid, etc.

Problems with the thyroid can cause.
Brain fog
Loss of motivation
Loss of sex drive
depression
hair loss and more.
Damn, now I'm scared for my thyroid. :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: Choo-choo

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
Damn, now I'm scared for my thyroid. :cry:
Yea its quite scary, especially if you have it since you were young without knowing.

I for example had the thyroid hashimoto syndrome, (Your own immunsystem attacks thyroid cells) since I was 14, but didnt know till 18, it stopped my body from growing in height and since I take the pills I am growing again. I grew 5 centimeters at the age 20. (thats also luck though)

I also had hairloss since I was 14 but that also stopped with me taking the pills

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Gamemaking

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Oh I know....

Sieglinnde how is it looking so far in adding Futa, poll is a little towards the 'no' answer but there enough to maybe add it still? Were my messages about this helpful?
First of all I apologize for that pseudo spam in your thread, obviously it's not my fault because you can't control what anyone does on the internet, but it's my game thread so in a sense I feel responsible. Secondly... Yes, I thought about it, and I'm almost sure about adding it, yes. The thing is that I practically have the whole story of my game made out and, in order to add something like this I have to modify other things and so on... But I'll probably do it yeah, as something optional

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
First of all I apologize for that pseudo spam in your thread, obviously it's not my fault because you can't control what anyone does on the internet, but it's my game thread so in a sense I feel responsible.
Sorry, is that Icarus Media is a Futa NTR expert and having this already well known futa NTR thread I thought I could give it some votes.
Icarus Media If you want me to delete, just ask.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Sorry, is that Icarus Media is a Futa NTR expert and having this already well known futa NTR thread I thought I could give it some votes.
Icarus Media If you want me to delete, just ask.
Nah leave it up, I'm not the jealous type, besides....I wouldn't be a decent futa fan if I didn't want people to enjoy futa stuff wherever it can be found.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes