Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Grandma game previews since that was the result of the poll...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Umm....that's quite a response!

Care to share your thoughts?
My thoughts are running wild as always! I see possibilities where others see pictures:

All of the below happened in my mind as I saw those images:
  1. Obviously the guy is cucked hard by his Futa mom
  2. The Futa mom has a condition where she produces a certain pheromone musk that drives men and women alike, crazy
  3. The Boy has grown up resisting the urge to cum his knickers every time his mother is close to him. Her active lifestyle doesn't help, because her sweat makes the release of the pheromones even stronger
  4. As a child, he witnessed his mother tying up and banging his father and his friends like a domina. he has craved for that since then.
  5. The mother however has been very gentle and sweet with him through his childhood. The reason is, he is a special child, conceived by his mother in her womb using her own semen, as his father's semen was not potent enough! so he is basically the male version of her.
  6. All his relationships in the past succumb to his mother's pheromones and become addicted to her semen. She keeps a harem of his past loves
  7. To allow him to be able to succeed, she sends him away to a boarding school so he can finally find a girl
  8. Once there, he realizes that he cannot get hard without his Mother's pheromones
  9. He really loves this girl and when she starts demanding sex, he brings her home, fully aware of the consequences... and the dance begins
  10. The only way he thinks he can fuck this girl and keep her his, is to have a 3some with the Mother...its the best sex he ever has...and things go wild from there till he becomes a cockslave for his mother and is relegated to finding new meat to satisfy her insatiable libido... boy meets girl, boy dates girl, brings her home, girl fucks boy, mom comes in, fucks them both, and the cycle repeats
  11. So many possibilites of total submission to the mother, vacations, boy getting in trouble at work / school, mother helping him resolve that by enslaving the trouble maker... he succeeds, creating more opportunities for them both
  12. Mom joins a cult of Futas and becomes their leader.. now we have hot sweaty orgies with the boy, and the harem
  13. Everyone fucks happily ever after!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
My thoughts are running wild as always! I see possibilities where others see pictures:

All of the below happened in my mind as I saw those images:
  1. Obviously the guy is cucked hard by his Futa mom
  2. The Futa mom has a condition where she produces a certain pheromone musk that drives men and women alike, crazy
  3. The Boy has grown up resisting the urge to cum his knickers every time his mother is close to him. Her active lifestyle doesn't help, because her sweat makes the release of the pheromones even stronger
  4. As a child, he witnessed his mother tying up and banging his father and his friends like a domina. he has craved for that since then.
  5. The mother however has been very gentle and sweet with him through his childhood. The reason is, he is a special child, conceived by his mother in her womb using her own semen, as his father's semen was not potent enough! so he is basically the male version of her.
  6. All his relationships in the past succumb to his mother's pheromones and become addicted to her semen. She keeps a harem of his past loves
  7. To allow him to be able to succeed, she sends him away to a boarding school so he can finally find a girl
  8. Once there, he realizes that he cannot get hard without his Mother's pheromones
  9. He really loves this girl and when she starts demanding sex, he brings her home, fully aware of the consequences... and the dance begins
  10. The only way he thinks he can fuck this girl and keep her his, is to have a 3some with the Mother...its the best sex he ever has...and things go wild from there till he becomes a cockslave for his mother and is relegated to finding new meat to satisfy her insatiable libido... boy meets girl, boy dates girl, brings her home, girl fucks boy, mom comes in, fucks them both, and the cycle repeats
  11. So many possibilites of total submission to the mother, vacations, boy getting in trouble at work / school, mother helping him resolve that by enslaving the trouble maker... he succeeds, creating more opportunities for them both
  12. Mom joins a cult of Futas and becomes their leader.. now we have hot sweaty orgies with the boy, and the harem
  13. Everyone fucks happily ever after!
Oh...well now I feel like I'm raining on your parade a little now but it's going to be the Grandma, i.e. the futa mother's mother who will be doing the cucking. My patrons have voted for her to be the genuinely sweet grandma type, who takes a liking to the girlfriend and asks her grandson if he minds if anything happens between the two. The story will feature how the girlfriend and boyfriend met, the build up they had while dating etc, as well as what his mum was like.

For some reason yet to be determined he and his girlfriend are sent to look after Grandma and take up residency with her for a while, during which the Grandma will pursue the girlfriend after asking if he minds if anything happens, but she will do so teasingly and playfully. From his perspective there will be a lot if 'is grandma doing stuff or....not...' so things like hearing what could be the girlfriends cheeks being clapped in the kitchen only to open the door and they're slapping prime beef onto chopping boards to prepare dinner.

The mother, I'm not sure whether to have her doing stuff or not, if I do I may have it come later. Her background is that she was a Goth girl in her teen years but like her mother she maintained her fitness, but while her mother can still move about she took it to a far more extreme, hence the six pack and definition. She works as a Personal Trainer and has a side hustle betting on herself in MMA fights. She is fiercly protective of her little man, defending him but at the same time wishing he took more interest in self defence, sports and fitness. I plan on her having a flashback scene where she learns her boy was getting bullied at elementary school so she had...'meetings' with the bully's mothers, who stopped the bullying and confused him as to why they occasionally visited his mum.

His girlfriend, default name 'Baguette' is from France and was an immirant student he met in high school and got to know her, although insanely hot, because she was foreign she wasn't popular in school, but neither was he so they were a perfect fit, eventually they dated and got together and introdcued her to his mum. Now...the story begins with introducing her to Grandma...

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Oh...well now I feel like I'm raining on your parade a little now but it's going to be the Grandma, i.e. the futa mother's mother who will be doing the cucking. My patrons have voted for her to be the genuinely sweet grandma type, who takes a liking to the girlfriend and asks her grandson if he minds if anything happens between the two. The story will feature how the girlfriend and boyfriend met, the build up they had while dating etc, as well as what his mum was like.

For some reason yet to be determined he and his girlfriend are sent to look after Grandma and take up residency with her for a while, during which the Grandma will pursue the girlfriend after asking if he minds if anything happens, but she will do so teasingly and playfully. From his perspective there will be a lot if 'is grandma doing stuff or....not...' so things like hearing what could be the girlfriends cheeks being clapped in the kitchen only to open the door and they're slapping prime beef onto chopping boards to prepare dinner.

The mother, I'm not sure whether to have her doing stuff or not, if I do I may have it come later. Her background is that she was a Goth girl in her teen years but like her mother she maintained her fitness, but while her mother can still move about she took it to a far more extreme, hence the six pack and definition. She works as a Personal Trainer and has a side hustle betting on herself in MMA fights. She is fiercly protective of her little man, defending him but at the same time wishing he took more interest in self defence, sports and fitness. I plan on her having a flashback scene where she learns her boy was getting bullied at elementary school so she had...'meetings' with the bully's mothers, who stopped the bullying and confused him as to why they occasionally visited his mum.

His girlfriend, default name 'Baguette' is from France and was an immirant student he met in high school and got to know her, although insanely hot, because she was foreign she wasn't popular in school, but neither was he so they were a perfect fit, eventually they dated and got together and introdcued her to his mum. Now...the story begins with introducing her to Grandma...
You can change the game, but you cannot change my fantasies..they are and will be mine! Lol
Grandma makes it even more exciting.. she is the sweet grandma who cannot say no to her moonpie (haha..hope you get the gay Sheldon reference) so if the boy needs her help to keep his French GF satisfied, how can she say no? she will first nibble and then eat whole the "Baguette", and guess who completes the sandwich? ;)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You can change the game, but you cannot change my fantasies..they are and will be mine! Lol
Grandma makes it even more exciting.. she is the sweet grandma who cannot say no to her moonpie (haha..hope you get the gay Sheldon reference) so if the boy needs her help to keep his French GF satisfied, how can she say no? she will first nibble and then eat whole the "Baguette", and guess who completes the sandwich? ;)
Are you okay?

WaddlesDaOink

Apr 30, 2018

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Technically without so she has both dick and vagina, but I can always say she has internal testicles.
Testicles are external because internal body heat would kill the sperm cells. But futa are generally 'superior' so they don't have that issue :p
Besides. Futanari originated as having both sets of genitals, so good on you for keeping them that way. It always bugs me when dickgirls and shemales are called futa.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Testicles are external because internal body heat would kill the sperm cells. But futa are generally 'superior' so they don't have that issue :p
Besides. Futanari originated as having both sets of genitals, so good on you for keeping them that way. It always bugs me when dickgirls and shemales are called futa.
That's nice but I'd rather not have a debate regarding testicles thank you.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
That's nice but I'd rather not have a debate regarding testicles thank you.
This is for the best as most people are usually incorrect about their claims, yet are too prideful to stop. On another note, have you ever thought of putting in more of a customization portion to your games? I imagine a good portion of ntr fans would be self-inserters.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This is for the best as most people are usually incorrect about their claims, yet are too prideful to stop. On another note, have you ever thought of putting in more of a customization portion to your games? I imagine a good portion of ntr fans would be self-inserters.
That was kinda the idea with DD with not seeing the character himself/herself and seeing most of the game in first person. But I assume you mean a fully visible character they can customise to look like themselves. Those are complex to make and code which is why they can be rare in games. It is something I had considered though.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
That was kinda the idea with DD with not seeing the character himself/herself and seeing most of the game in first person. But I assume you mean a fully visible character they can customise to look like themselves. Those are complex to make and code which is why they can be rare in games. It is something I had considered though.
I figured with this game, although you are clearly white in this game. I just wondered since I keep seeing it in some form or another with games. Granted they aren't usually image games like these, so I suppose it wouldn't fit. I was just asking because of all of the ideas for new games. Didn't know if you were playing different engines for anything.

ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
Hi, I know this is going to be a dumb question in a game with mostly random events, but do you know how to get the Anabella cutscenes, the NTR cutscenes with the female wife? I've been playing for a long time but I don't know how someone could at least spend a save with those scenes, I feel like they're the hardest to get please and sorry for my bad English.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hi, I know this is going to be a dumb question in a game with mostly random events, but do you know how to get the Anabella cutscenes, the NTR cutscenes with the female wife? I've been playing for a long time but I don't know how someone could at least spend a save with those scenes, I feel like they're the hardest to get please and sorry for my bad English.
First get the wife to work in the dorm with you, then you should be able to have a conversation option to get Annabella to move in. When you do that you go to her and ask her to sleep with your wife. OR I remember there is an event or two if you don't pay the rent and you become her bitches for the week and she does whatever she wants to you.

There are a few pics I haven't implimented yet.

Dec 24, 2020
Yes I have, downloaded it and played it, there isn't much in yet but it does have potential. Used to follow it on the development threads until it launched.
Not to be a kiss up, but I think FTL could have learned a thing or two from Dickgirl Dorm. Mostly in how to have a good MC where you can project yourself onto due to writing variation, instead of having an unlikable coomer MC

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes