Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Not to be a kiss up, but I think FTL could have learned a thing or two from Dickgirl Dorm. Mostly in how to have a good MC where you can project yourself onto due to writing variation, instead of having an unlikable coomer MC
We all have our strengths and weaknesses as devs, some will appeal to others and others will not appeal. Speaking of which I'm going to be uploading a link to my latest visual novel on here soon...Hopefully people enjoy it.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
First get the wife to work in the dorm with you, then you should be able to have a conversation option to get Annabella to move in. When you do that you go to her and ask her to sleep with your wife. OR I remember there is an event or two if you don't pay the rent and you become her bitches for the week and she does whatever she wants to you.

There are a few pics I haven't implimented yet.
Well the first option of asking Anabella if it worked, but the part where she can do anything for a whole week to pay the rent, nothing really happens, according to what I see of her scenes they are like 5 I think with the wife.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Well the first option of asking Anabella if it worked, but the part where she can do anything for a whole week to pay the rent, nothing really happens, according to what I see of her scenes they are like 5 I think with the wife.
Right well I'm working on my visual novel for now but if I come back to this I'll have a look at that right away. Things are going okay for me health wise so far so it looks likely as of writing.

ZenVacks

Jun 19, 2021
Right well I'm working on my visual novel for now but if I come back to this I'll have a look at that right away. Things are going okay for me health wise so far so it looks likely as of writing.
As for the visual novel, I'm going to try it, most of the works you've been doing are very good and is good to hear that, is that this game has potential with the amount of scenes and situations that appear, like 3 other games that I already tried, but it's good to hear, thanks anyway for answering.

DizzyV

Jun 17, 2020
It's been so long since i played a adult game continuously like this one, its really amazing i hope you going to continue to this game when you have time and add more stories with more adult scenes, thank you for your efforts.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Author said that he plans to add Futa and NTR. Dont know if will be both together, but here it is: https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-revenge-v0-02-rhodiumrho.128522/
Thank you.

about this one, how do u get the routes. i only started elenors and lillys but they both didnt go far and cant find anything of annabelle, have both ntrs on
Only they have story so far, sorry.

It's been so long since i played a adult game continuously like this one, its really amazing i hope you going to continue to this game when you have time and add more stories with more adult scenes, thank you for your efforts.
Thank you, this is on hold for now, my current project you can find a few posts above this and I'm working on that for now.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Any one knows where the author of this doujin is? Couldn't find it anywhere:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
someone has another way to link for dowload? mega is a shit
If you follow one of the links in the OP there should be a dropbox link, I couldn't post it directly in the OP because this site does not allow Dropbox.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Leo Flame

Feb 11, 2021
U can use HYMEN or Blood on the crouch to show the virgin things or I can‘t see any difference between non-virgin and virgin ntr in your videos,sorry bro.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
New 2d cg game in development with both ntr and futa planned:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes