Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
By the way guys, the deadline for the vote is September so plenty of time for you all.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
At least for some?
It would take time even for a demo. With respect you have to understand that I work 2 part time jobs, do 2 martial art classes, 4 language learning sessions as well as balancing a relationship as well each week. So me making 8 demo's alongside all that as well as my current project updates would not be possible. The concept will be where the vote comes in and then after my futa grandma game I can release a Demo.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
It would take time even for a demo. With respect you have to understand that I work 2 part time jobs, do 2 martial art classes, 4 language learning sessions as well as balancing a relationship as well each week. So me making 8 demo's alongside all that as well as my current project updates would not be possible. The concept will be where the vote comes in and then after my futa grandma game I can release a Demo.
I do understand, believe me! I was merely wondering (and secretly hoping) if any more of your creative works were available (because I've enjoyed Dickgirl Dorm ALOT).

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I do understand, believe me! I was merely wondering (and secretly hoping) if any more of your creative works were available (because I've enjoyed Dickgirl Dorm ALOT).
I'd love to have all my ideas fully manifest but, I've realised that I can't do everything I want to do. I wanted to learn so many languages, but realised now I have to settle for 4 at max for the rest of my life, that said I plan to be doing stuff like this even in my retirement years so you never know.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I'd love to have all my ideas fully manifest but, I've realised that I can't do everything I want to do. I wanted to learn so many languages, but realised now I have to settle for 4 at max for the rest of my life, that said I plan to be doing stuff like this even in my retirement years so you never know.
I can only hope I live long enough to see you realise at least some of your ideas during your retirement ;)

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I understand that my vote here won't do anything, but options 2 and 7 seems interesting.

However, I'd really like to see a futa netori focused game from you, like mom's route in "My futa grandma" so it's probably 5 or 8

Oct 9, 2020
Copy and pasted:

1) Dickgirl Dorm Revamp:

The code is already there, I might as well use it either editing it entirely or copy and pasting sections. The revamp I am hoping to use the graphics that I have now, there will be other changes I was looking at:

* Changing Svani's name (since people were getting confused with Shani)
* Changing Giuliana's name since I misspelled it.
* Sound during the sex scene loops.
* More smooth animation for the loops.
* Classrooms
* Living on campus rather than in a home somewhere.
* Upping the chance of events in rooms.
* Making sure you always have something to do in the rooms.

And a few others I was thinking of to be able to not add too much and condense the game into something I can complete. But we can discuss and vote on changes AFTER this. (Has Gameplay)

2) In Icarus Game, Fish Cucks You - A visual novel much like the futa grandma game in which your adventurer party stumble across an unconcious Undine, she however is a futanari with a retractable cock who proceeds throughout the story to cuckold you with your party members. (Visual Novel)

3) The Futa Maid In Manhattan - You, your spouse and your family (you decide the gender of couples adult age children) hire a new maid for your home, oddly enough, it turns out she is a futanari, will she do stuff behind your back? Or will you set a rule that she has to? Will you find out? Or remain in the dark? (Has Gameplay)

4) Futa Monster Mansion - You are a group of young adults who decide to explore a supposed haunted mansion, however you and your partner, as well as the group you are with didn't count on there being monsters, specifically futa monsters! They will seek to transform you and your group into them by means of ejaculating (or repeated ejaculations) into you and your group members. Some monsters are naturally helpful, some indifferent and some malevolent, you might befriend some and some might even be pretending to be nice though... Examples of Futa Monsters include:

* Ice Maiden
* Statue.
* Golem.
* Hellhound.
* Ghoul.
* Dryad.
* A Futanari version of Madara from Naruto.
* Android.
* Doggirl
* Catgirl.

...and more! (Has Gameplay)

5) Futanari Medicine - Play AS the futanari this time, in this one I aim for a map exploration type game (think of the map from summertime saga) with many locations such as home, hospital, college etc etc. It seems a strange virus has occurred and you are not only immune, but it turns out that your sperms are a treatment (not a cure) for said virus. watch the developing storyline unfold as your character works on herself and her stats, deals with her newfound role of people reluctantly or excitedly seeking her out and the evolving nature of the characters you meet having to come to terms with the fact that you must dispense medicine that way. (Has gameplay)

6) Futapocalypse - Oh no, you and your girlfriend have found themselves somehow in a dystopian world where a virus has infected people and turned them into horny lustful futanari who seeks to spread the virus with their cocks! Whilst you are in danger, for some reason your girlfriend is immune! Will you tackle the them head on or use your girlfriend as bait for easier gameplay? (Has Gameplay)

7) My Jiangshi Daughter Cucks Me - You were a lovely man, you had a house, a wife and a daughter, then it was taken from you. You took years to recover and eventually found another wife with her own children (all adults) from a previous marriage, things were going well, but it turns out your daughter didn't like that, so she came back as a Futanari Jiangshi, and proceeds to hop on your new wife and your wife's adult offspring. (Visual Novel.)

8) Sasha's Addictive Cock - Play as Sasha, a Futanari with a customiseable attitude and approach to things, will you be flat and blunt? Humerous? Aggressive? Diplomatic? See it turns out her sperm is addictive so how will you get everyone to fall madly into doing your bidding and loving you? Will you be nefarious, dosing them secretly? Will you be upright and honest with them? The map will feature your home, where you live with your Landlord and Landlady and a younger tenant who also has a girlfriend. There will be other locations too! (Has Gameplay)

9) Training a Futa - Your family find a demon, elf, alien or something like that, you has no idea about the rules and customs of your world and is somewhat naive. You and your family take her in and slowly you educate and train her, will you be honest? Or will you push her to things you like? This will feature a LOT of different fetishes you can train her to do, a submissive and dominant system for her which will affect scenes. Train her to be dominant and cuckolding others and don't be surprised when you find her hanging out of your boss's wife! Or yours! Make her submissive and neglect your wife and watch what happens! Or maybe you want her to be submissive with a cleanliness streak, she'll end up as the family maid! Or perhaps you teach her it's better to put it up the butt so her partners don't get pregnant? or maybe you teach her to have a pregnancy fetish? You can even customise some of her abilities, want her to cumflate people? You can do that, want her to have a monster cock? You can do that! Sky's the limit. (Has Gameplay)
I'm too undecided about 4 or 6 cabbage, I really don't know .... my heart leads me to think that 4 is the right one, too bad that 6 has truly enormous potential.
So I guess if I vote for both it won't go well, so I'm going for 4 I'm curious who will survive and who will be heh heh heh fucked by the different beasts there are.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm too undecided about 4 or 6 cabbage, I really don't know .... my heart leads me to think that 4 is the right one, too bad that 6 has truly enormous potential.
So I guess if I vote for both it won't go well, so I'm going for 4 I'm curious who will survive and who will be heh heh heh fucked by the different beasts there are.
Futa Monster Mansion? I kinda got the idea from another game on here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/house-of-pandemonium-unity-edition-v1-0-5-throwawaylady.47776/

But when I asked the dev they said they weren't into futa, which is fair enough not everyone will be, so I thought "Fine, I'll make my own futa monstergirl mansion, with blackjack...and hookers"

:giggle:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I will be honest, the fact you have so many project planned and not even completed is a worrying sign considering you have this game, the futa grandma game and potentially 8 more in the pipeline to start.
The ones listed are just concepts, Once I've done the Futa Grandma one, then the one voted for is the next one, if that means Dickgirl Dorm revamp, which is currently 7 votes in the lead, then I do that (it's good I already have the code to use or pick from). The others are just ideas, not every idea will go past concept stage. So it's not like I'm saying "Hey I'm going to make 10 games" it's more of here are ten ideas. Creators have hundreds of ideas, and not all of them will be created.

I appreciate the honesty, and the fact it was phrased more polite than a previous person who mentioned the same thing. I Know my greatest weakness at this point is Dickgirl Dorm being left aside is not a good look, hence why I want to finish the futa grandma game when it's appropriate and then work on Dickgirl Dorm being revamped.

That said I think I posted before but if I didn't:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides...who says I haven't been picking at it in my spare time? ^^

Reactions: PofB

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
this game needs more update
Currently the vote is 6 votes in the lead for me to do a revamp after finishing the futa grandma game. Between version 2.0 and 3.0 the futa grandma game will end and then I will update this. Couple of posts up I've been redesigning things in preparation.

BadCuban42

Apr 26, 2021
Currently the vote is 6 votes in the lead for me to do a revamp after finishing the futa grandma game. Between version 2.0 and 3.0 the futa grandma game will end and then I will update this. Couple of posts up I've been redesigning things in preparation.
With all the work already into this game, I hope it hangs on strong enough for a revamp/completion. The other ideas all sound great, hope some of them also see the light of day.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes