Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
3, 7 and 9 have my vote.

Although the Chinese hopping vampire came out of nowhere...

Also would you be opposed to animal penises? horse penis, dog cocks etc?
I don't mind them on a humanoid, as for the vote it's already happened and Dickgirl Dorm Revamp is the winner, to that effect I've been updating things with a new look. For example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the Jiangshi, it mainly comes from the fact that Cantonese is one of the 4 languages I'm currently learning so I've also been learning about the culture and folklore too. More interestingly do you know they are based on a real life natural occurrence? Surprising when I found out.

Mar 7, 2017
It's gonna be a while since I'm doing my current game first. Although I'm making small stuff in my spare time the main priority is to get the other one complete.
Understandable. Dickgirl Dorm is one of my favorite games so as long as the feel and spirit remain the same it'll be more than worth the wait.

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
Your learning all those languages at the same time? Doesn't that make everything harder?
I lack the discipline to learn a new language. I tried learning Japanese and French. Japanese is hard because its so foreign, and french is hard only because of the pronunciation. I already speak Spanish and I though french would be easy since they both descend from Latin. Due to pronunciation is hard for me to tell when one word begins and another one ends.

What tools and methods are you using? maybe rosetta stone is not working for me...

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Your learning all those languages at the same time? Doesn't that make everything harder?
I lack the discipline to learn a new language. I tried learning Japanese and French. Japanese is hard because its so foreign, and french is hard only because of the pronunciation. I already speak Spanish and I though french would be easy since they both descend from Latin. Due to pronunciation is hard for me to tell when one word begins and another one ends.

What tools and methods are you using? maybe rosetta stone is not working for me...
It makes things slower rather than harder for me. I would be a fluent level by now if I had focussed on one. Admittedly I wanted to learn as many as possible but 4 is probably the max for me, even polyglots usually have only 4 or 5. I kinda went into the hard mode in that all the ones I'm learning require learning an entirely new alphabet/writing system. So in order of my starting them:
Russian (Can read and learning words), Hebrew (Can read and learning words), Cantonese (probably about maybe 5 to 10 characters and some words) and finally Hindi (about 4 or 5 letters).

I use the teach yourself series, they have 'Get started in [Language]', 'write in [language] script' and then 'complete [language]'. I also use Duolingo for them with the exception of Cantonese because it's not on there, CCP want to stamp out regional languages but most of the Chinese Diaspora that left China are Cantonese so it's more useful for me.

Mar 25, 2020
I don't mind them on a humanoid, as for the vote it's already happened and Dickgirl Dorm Revamp is the winner, to that effect I've been updating things with a new look. For example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the Jiangshi, it mainly comes from the fact that Cantonese is one of the 4 languages I'm currently learning so I've also been learning about the culture and folklore too. More interestingly do you know they are based on a real life natural occurrence? Surprising when I found out.
Looks like most of the cast have new designs shown now. You keeping their stories relatively the same?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Looks like most of the cast have new designs shown now. You keeping their stories relatively the same?
Pretty much yeah, I've had some requests to tone down Amina and Yolanda in their aggression which I might consider, a few things will be cut such as different races for the MC and your spouse, (you can still choose if you or they are a boy or girl), difficulty levels and seperating the Netorare and Netorase, so they will start off as Netorare and if you give permission they go to Netorase. Before I had it as a seperate parapgraph for each one, it clogged the code up with the same event but done twice and if I put them together I can do a dialogue change (I sort of learned from The Futa Experiment, I like how he/she did that) and save code and file space. Also taking a page out of that one I'm going to give the girls jobs they do and ones you can help out with as well. I was sort of planning that, such as helping out Giuliana with her business for example but it would be better to have campus jobs for them, it also means a bit more stuff to do each day rather than waiting for each week. So I want to focus on the fact it's a college and college dorm. Oh and there will be a new 10th girl in the dorm, makes the code a bit easier for me with a rounded number. Haven't decided yet who.

Reactions: BadCuban42
Mar 25, 2020
Pretty much yeah, I've had some requests to tone down Amina and Yolanda in their aggression which I might consider, a few things will be cut such as different races for the MC and your spouse, (you can still choose if you or they are a boy or girl), difficulty levels and seperating the Netorare and Netorase, so they will start off as Netorare and if you give permission they go to Netorase. Before I had it as a seperate parapgraph for each one, it clogged the code up with the same event but done twice and if I put them together I can do a dialogue change (I sort of learned from The Futa Experiment, I like how he/she did that) and save code and file space. Also taking a page out of that one I'm going to give the girls jobs they do and ones you can help out with as well. I was sort of planning that, such as helping out Giuliana with her business for example but it would be better to have campus jobs for them, it also means a bit more stuff to do each day rather than waiting for each week. So I want to focus on the fact it's a college and college dorm. Oh and there will be a new 10th girl in the dorm, makes the code a bit easier for me with a rounded number. Haven't decided yet who.
Perhaps with Amina and Yolanda you could tone them down initially until you decide to go down their conservative/gangster routes respectively

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes