Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Remake or new Game ?
After my current project and I hold a vote for if people want me to revamp Dickgirl Dorm or do something else I've been preparing in the background. These are still subject to change but I think they look a bit better than the previous models. Honestly....from the feedback I've been getting and certain games inspired by this I think this will probably be what is voted for, so it helps to be prepared.

Reactions: Chris2041

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
After my current project and I hold a vote for if people want me to revamp Dickgirl Dorm or do something else I've been preparing in the background. These are still subject to change but I think they look a bit better than the previous models. Honestly....from the feedback I've been getting and certain games inspired by this I think this will probably be what is voted for, so it helps to be prepared.
Personally, I'd love to see the Dickgirl Dorm continued! But, being broke ATM, I'm guessing I'm pretty much disenfranchised :LOL:

Reactions: gg123 and 1Teddy1

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Personally, I'd love to see the Dickgirl Dorm continued! But, being broke ATM, I'm guessing I'm pretty much disenfranchised :LOL:
This is the feedback I'm getting so it looks like that may be the case. If so, I'd like to be prepared and hit the ground running.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Any thoughts on the klub vx or hook5 remake instead of revamping with HS?
Its aSs iN the pAin to get the mods to work but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem is, or so I'm told, is that modsgarden went down, and with it pretty much ALL the assets and mods. I'm told there is a site where some of the people from there went but they've made it members only with stringent rules and there is no other way (except for a smattering on loverslab) to get clothes, maps, skin textures etc etc.

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
Its just the author of hook5 stopped working on it , the new version of klub VX is still getting updated
but community is making mods with it
you can create a new email to sign there just to be safe and in order to downloads mods you need few steps like commenting
and likes to the posts of your renders to avoid leechers as they say...
I can give you DP16 (hook5) repack link if you want but its rocket science to get to work
tho VX is easier in term of modding and you can work with 4character in scene

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Its just the author of hook5 stopped working on it
Petrovitr or something like that? Yeah considering the original software was from around 2003 I think, there's only so far you can really push it. I'll have a look into the site...

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Any thoughts on the klub vx or hook5 remake instead of revamping with HS?
Its aSs iN the pAin to get the mods to work but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I used to be a part of the original TK17 modder team (long time ago in another life), so I have a pretty good understanding of the SV2 engine internal working and scripting... I'm the guy who's made the tk17sh and many of other external tools (used to go as DarkKnight those days). I've tried Hook5 recently, but didn't particularly like it TBH (mainly because of what it was doing to the eyes), so I've been fooling around with more recent mods a bit in OpenGL mode mostly. So feel free to ask if you have any specific questions.

• Wow
Reactions: Tufa

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
I used to be a part of the original TK17 modder team (long time ago in another life), so I have a pretty good understanding of the SV2 engine internal working and scripting... I'm the guy who's made the tk17sh and many of other external tools (used to go as DarkKnight those days). I've tried Hook5 recently, but didn't particularly like it TBH (mainly because of what it was doing to the eyes), so I've been fooling around with more recent mods a bit in OpenGL mode mostly. So feel free to ask if you have any specific questions.
Is it possible to get a portable game repacked just to download and play or do we have to download everything individually?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Now theres a name I haven't heard in a long time...
Well, I haven't been involved with TK17 for a long time...

Is it possible to get a portable game repacked just to download and play or do we have to download everything individually?
I could repack for you my current portable install, I suppose... might take a bit to upload given the size, though

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Out of curiosity what are the choices?
Copy and pasted:

1) Dickgirl Dorm Revamp:

The code is already there, I might as well use it either editing it entirely or copy and pasting sections. The revamp I am hoping to use the graphics that I have now, there will be other changes I was looking at:

* Changing Svani's name (since people were getting confused with Shani)
* Changing Giuliana's name since I misspelled it.
* Sound during the sex scene loops.
* More smooth animation for the loops.
* Classrooms
* Living on campus rather than in a home somewhere.
* Upping the chance of events in rooms.
* Making sure you always have something to do in the rooms.

And a few others I was thinking of to be able to not add too much and condense the game into something I can complete. But we can discuss and vote on changes AFTER this. (Has Gameplay)

2) In Icarus Game, Fish Cucks You - A visual novel much like the futa grandma game in which your adventurer party stumble across an unconcious Undine, she however is a futanari with a retractable cock who proceeds throughout the story to cuckold you with your party members. (Visual Novel)

3) The Futa Maid In Manhattan - You, your spouse and your family (you decide the gender of couples adult age children) hire a new maid for your home, oddly enough, it turns out she is a futanari, will she do stuff behind your back? Or will you set a rule that she has to? Will you find out? Or remain in the dark? (Has Gameplay)

4) Futa Monster Mansion - You are a group of young adults who decide to explore a supposed haunted mansion, however you and your partner, as well as the group you are with didn't count on there being monsters, specifically futa monsters! They will seek to transform you and your group into them by means of ejaculating (or repeated ejaculations) into you and your group members. Some monsters are naturally helpful, some indifferent and some malevolent, you might befriend some and some might even be pretending to be nice though... Examples of Futa Monsters include:

* Ice Maiden
* Statue.
* Golem.
* Hellhound.
* Ghoul.
* Dryad.
* A Futanari version of Madara from Naruto.
* Android.
* Doggirl
* Catgirl.

...and more! (Has Gameplay)

5) Futanari Medicine - Play AS the futanari this time, in this one I aim for a map exploration type game (think of the map from summertime saga) with many locations such as home, hospital, college etc etc. It seems a strange virus has occurred and you are not only immune, but it turns out that your sperms are a treatment (not a cure) for said virus. watch the developing storyline unfold as your character works on herself and her stats, deals with her newfound role of people reluctantly or excitedly seeking her out and the evolving nature of the characters you meet having to come to terms with the fact that you must dispense medicine that way. (Has gameplay)

6) Futapocalypse - Oh no, you and your girlfriend have found themselves somehow in a dystopian world where a virus has infected people and turned them into horny lustful futanari who seeks to spread the virus with their cocks! Whilst you are in danger, for some reason your girlfriend is immune! Will you tackle the them head on or use your girlfriend as bait for easier gameplay? (Has Gameplay)

7) My Jiangshi Daughter Cucks Me - You were a lovely man, you had a house, a wife and a daughter, then it was taken from you. You took years to recover and eventually found another wife with her own children (all adults) from a previous marriage, things were going well, but it turns out your daughter didn't like that, so she came back as a Futanari Jiangshi, and proceeds to hop on your new wife and your wife's adult offspring. (Visual Novel.)

8) Sasha's Addictive Cock - Play as Sasha, a Futanari with a customiseable attitude and approach to things, will you be flat and blunt? Humerous? Aggressive? Diplomatic? See it turns out her sperm is addictive so how will you get everyone to fall madly into doing your bidding and loving you? Will you be nefarious, dosing them secretly? Will you be upright and honest with them? The map will feature your home, where you live with your Landlord and Landlady and a younger tenant who also has a girlfriend. There will be other locations too! (Has Gameplay)

9) Training a Futa - Your family find a demon, elf, alien or something like that, you has no idea about the rules and customs of your world and is somewhat naive. You and your family take her in and slowly you educate and train her, will you be honest? Or will you push her to things you like? This will feature a LOT of different fetishes you can train her to do, a submissive and dominant system for her which will affect scenes. Train her to be dominant and cuckolding others and don't be surprised when you find her hanging out of your boss's wife! Or yours! Make her submissive and neglect your wife and watch what happens! Or maybe you want her to be submissive with a cleanliness streak, she'll end up as the family maid! Or perhaps you teach her it's better to put it up the butt so her partners don't get pregnant? or maybe you teach her to have a pregnancy fetish? You can even customise some of her abilities, want her to cumflate people? You can do that, want her to have a monster cock? You can do that! Sky's the limit. (Has Gameplay)

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Copy and pasted:

1) Dickgirl Dorm Revamp:

The code is already there, I might as well use it either editing it entirely or copy and pasting sections. The revamp I am hoping to use the graphics that I have now, there will be other changes I was looking at:

* Changing Svani's name (since people were getting confused with Shani)
* Changing Giuliana's name since I misspelled it.
* Sound during the sex scene loops.
* More smooth animation for the loops.
* Classrooms
* Living on campus rather than in a home somewhere.
* Upping the chance of events in rooms.
* Making sure you always have something to do in the rooms.

And a few others I was thinking of to be able to not add too much and condense the game into something I can complete. But we can discuss and vote on changes AFTER this. (Has Gameplay)

2) In Icarus Game, Fish Cucks You - A visual novel much like the futa grandma game in which your adventurer party stumble across an unconcious Undine, she however is a futanari with a retractable cock who proceeds throughout the story to cuckold you with your party members. (Visual Novel)

3) The Futa Maid In Manhattan - You, your spouse and your family (you decide the gender of couples adult age children) hire a new maid for your home, oddly enough, it turns out she is a futanari, will she do stuff behind your back? Or will you set a rule that she has to? Will you find out? Or remain in the dark? (Has Gameplay)

4) Futa Monster Mansion - You are a group of young adults who decide to explore a supposed haunted mansion, however you and your partner, as well as the group you are with didn't count on there being monsters, specifically futa monsters! They will seek to transform you and your group into them by means of ejaculating (or repeated ejaculations) into you and your group members. Some monsters are naturally helpful, some indifferent and some malevolent, you might befriend some and some might even be pretending to be nice though... Examples of Futa Monsters include:

* Ice Maiden
* Statue.
* Golem.
* Hellhound.
* Ghoul.
* Dryad.
* A Futanari version of Madara from Naruto.
* Android.
* Doggirl
* Catgirl.

...and more! (Has Gameplay)

5) Futanari Medicine - Play AS the futanari this time, in this one I aim for a map exploration type game (think of the map from summertime saga) with many locations such as home, hospital, college etc etc. It seems a strange virus has occurred and you are not only immune, but it turns out that your sperms are a treatment (not a cure) for said virus. watch the developing storyline unfold as your character works on herself and her stats, deals with her newfound role of people reluctantly or excitedly seeking her out and the evolving nature of the characters you meet having to come to terms with the fact that you must dispense medicine that way. (Has gameplay)

6) Futapocalypse - Oh no, you and your girlfriend have found themselves somehow in a dystopian world where a virus has infected people and turned them into horny lustful futanari who seeks to spread the virus with their cocks! Whilst you are in danger, for some reason your girlfriend is immune! Will you tackle the them head on or use your girlfriend as bait for easier gameplay? (Has Gameplay)

7) My Jiangshi Daughter Cucks Me - You were a lovely man, you had a house, a wife and a daughter, then it was taken from you. You took years to recover and eventually found another wife with her own children (all adults) from a previous marriage, things were going well, but it turns out your daughter didn't like that, so she came back as a Futanari Jiangshi, and proceeds to hop on your new wife and your wife's adult offspring. (Visual Novel.)

8) Sasha's Addictive Cock - Play as Sasha, a Futanari with a customiseable attitude and approach to things, will you be flat and blunt? Humerous? Aggressive? Diplomatic? See it turns out her sperm is addictive so how will you get everyone to fall madly into doing your bidding and loving you? Will you be nefarious, dosing them secretly? Will you be upright and honest with them? The map will feature your home, where you live with your Landlord and Landlady and a younger tenant who also has a girlfriend. There will be other locations too! (Has Gameplay)

9) Training a Futa - Your family find a demon, elf, alien or something like that, you has no idea about the rules and customs of your world and is somewhat naive. You and your family take her in and slowly you educate and train her, will you be honest? Or will you push her to things you like? This will feature a LOT of different fetishes you can train her to do, a submissive and dominant system for her which will affect scenes. Train her to be dominant and cuckolding others and don't be surprised when you find her hanging out of your boss's wife! Or yours! Make her submissive and neglect your wife and watch what happens! Or maybe you want her to be submissive with a cleanliness streak, she'll end up as the family maid! Or perhaps you teach her it's better to put it up the butt so her partners don't get pregnant? or maybe you teach her to have a pregnancy fetish? You can even customise some of her abilities, want her to cumflate people? You can do that, want her to have a monster cock? You can do that! Sky's the limit. (Has Gameplay)
Not sure about #9, but the rest sound pretty interesting! Would there be any male NPCs the futa PC can dominate in #5 ad #8? Are there any playable demos except for Dickgirl Dorm?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Not sure about #9, but the rest sound pretty interesting! Would there be any male NPCs the futa PC can dominate in #5 ad #8? Are there any playable demos except for Dickgirl Dorm?
Yes there will be male NPC's in those and no I don't have demo's for all 9 ideas, that would take a LOT of time to make!

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes