Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 23, 2019
First, I have to to give thanks for Dickgirl Dorm. It's not ideal game, but unique (at least it was before The Futa Experiment was appeared), which is very important to me.
I will not advise what to add and how to change the game to better suit my fetishes, but, since you are going to revamp the game, I will note the two weakest parts of it, the improvement of which would make the game better for everyone. First is the almost complete lack of gameplay and the ability for the player to somehow influence the events in the dorm, with the exception of avoiding places where events can occur. The second is the lack of prerequisites for sexual events. If something is still done for the spouse, then some girls will rape the player’s character as soon as they want.
I also want to note that I liked that the girls do not behave according to a single pattern. I consider this a promising area for development.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Current Poll votes for the revamp currently top polling and then 2nd polling:

* Female Spouse (27 votes Asian Japanese Wife, 26 votes White US Wife)
* Female Player (White girl 43 votes, Black girl 13 votes)
* Male Spouse (White bloke US 20 votes, White bloke British 8 votes)
* Male Player (White 20 votes, 4 tie vote between Black and Asian)
* Current 10th Girl (Sasha 31 votes, Erika 23)
* Yolanda and Amina Agression levels are (23 votes to keep it the same, 13 to amplify it and 8 votes to lower it)

Polls are still ongoing until the 4th I believe.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
How would you amplify it?
Well to put it simply, removing the choice and the story part of both characters. Right now they are both in the middle, conflicted and the player through story choices decides if which way they develop, if the vote went to amplify it, I would simply make them into their one end tranformation at the start of the game.

For example Yolanda's story is that she feels that she has to be that way because that's what's expected of her, and that success and college and brains is something others do, you can tell her to go with the crowd, that's it's her people, that it's risky or whatever and she'll fully go for the thug, drug making/dealing stereotype, if however you tell her she's an individual with her own wants and desires and people shouldn't put her in a box and label her, that she should stand as a paragon for others to climb up and be better, then she'll drop the gangsta speak, put on a lab coat and eventually start her own business creating medicine for illnesses.

Similiar thing with Amina.

The point everyone has to remember is that this is a college, and despite appearances these are young people who for the first time will be essentially free and on their own to develop themselves, and you and your spouse are gonna be a part of their transformation from 18+ teens to full adults with their own personalities.

That's what I wanted to convey rather than "hurdy gurdy, you're a stereotyping racist". The personal character growth and the conflict we all have in either going along with the crowd or taking the risk of standing as our own.

Amplify it or lessen it and I simply take the choice away by putting them at one end straight away.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Well to put it simply, removing the choice and the story part of both characters. Right now they are both in the middle, conflicted and the player through story choices decides if which way they develop, if the vote went to amplify it, I would simply make them into their one end tranformation at the start of the game.

For example Yolanda's story is that she feels that she has to be that way because that's what's expected of her, and that success and college and brains is something others do, you can tell her to go with the crowd, that's it's her people, that it's risky or whatever and she'll fully go for the thug, drug making/dealing stereotype, if however you tell her she's an individual with her own wants and desires and people shouldn't put her in a box and label her, that she should stand as a paragon for others to climb up and be better, then she'll drop the gangsta speak, put on a lab coat and eventually start her own business creating medicine for illnesses.

The point everyone has to remember is that this is a college, and despite appearances these are young people who for the first time will be essentially free and on their own to develop themselves, and you and your spouse are gonna be a part of their transformation from 18+ teens to full adults with their own personalities.

That's what I wanted to convey rather than "hurdy gurdy, you're a stereotyping racist". The personal character growth and the conflict we all have in either going along with the crowd or taking the risk of standing as our own.

Amplify it or lessen it and I simply take the choice away by putting them at one end straight away.
Might be alot of work but I'd like to see it implemented and I'd definitely choose to amplify.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018

I didn't do much with either character when I tried it out a while back, but seeing that explanation makes me more interested in them, and I think choice would be better. The ability to affect change to characters within the game, so you feel like you have more presence, is always a good thing in my book.

Last edited:

PofB

Mar 24, 2021

I can't lie, reading some of Yolanda and Amina's dialogue had me putting on mental blinders. Sort of a "I've fapped to worse, I can look past this stereotype stuff" kind of deal. But if their personality can turn into something more tame, that'd be pretty rad.

Last edited:

DizzyV

Jun 17, 2020
I noticed game files contains so many unseen adult scenes (for example annabelle scenes) is there a any way to see them in game or if they are already in the game so do i need to progress more?

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I noticed game files contains so many unseen adult scenes (for example annabelle scenes) is there a any way to see them in game or if they are already in the game so do i need to progress more?
Yeah I tend to create in parts so I have something to build up rather than in whole all at once. Those scenes aren't in the game but are in the pictures folders. Sorry.

Reactions: DizzyV

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yes I've been creating characters that will appear in DGD either as main characters, side characters or just cameo appearances. Anyone guess who this is? (It's NOT Katelyn from my current project, though they do have a similiar sense of style). Fans of my video stuff might guess a bit quicker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a side note I'm definitely going to make changes so that characters look different from each other as much as I can. Oh and don't worry, she should only have a few cameo appearances.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yes I've been creating characters that will appear in DGD either as main characters, side characters or just cameo appearances. Anyone guess who this is? (It's NOT Katelyn from my current project, though they do have a similiar sense of style). Fans of my video stuff might guess a bit quicker.

On a side note I'm definitely going to make changes so that characters look different from each other as much as I can. Oh and don't worry, she should only have a few cameo appearances.
No clue as I haven't seen them all. Does remind me of some Sega or Capcom character though. Also, by creating characters that will cameo, does that mean we'll get
Or rather, a return of the MAGA mom to "educate" the rump of some of the girls? I just ask because the wife explorer popped up as a granny bull.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
No clue as I haven't seen them all. Does remind me of some Sega or Capcom character though. Also, by creating characters that will cameo, does that mean we'll get
Or rather, a return of the MAGA mom to "educate" the rump of some of the girls? I just ask because the wife explorer popped up as a granny bull.
Isadora did pop in game yeah, but considering she was only about 3 years older than Kyra she still is around, whereas Lana, Emily and Tiffany (MAGA Mum) are probably dead by now. Except for Sasha (Sorry little brother video) who has retained her youth by working for the character in the post you quoted.

As for security, I can make the outfits less....like that. No worries.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
How do I download DGD
In the first post there is a MEGA link, if that doesn't work then clicking the patreon link will bring you a dropbox link as well. I would post it on here but the site does not allow dropbox links.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes