Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheEireMadOne

Aug 28, 2019
Loved the OG, so can't wait for the revamp. Don't supposed there's a set release date yet? Or an estimation at least?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Loved the OG, so can't wait for the revamp. Don't supposed there's a set release date yet? Or an estimation at least?
I'm finishing version 1.1 of Futa Grandma 1, then got to do Futa Grandma 2, then this revamp will be full time. I might get some done in my spare time during futa grandma 2 though.

Well, I do enjoy they drunkenly passed out Scotsfuta. I think I can recognize most of them though.
Gotta love a die hard fan that can recognise some of them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheEireMadOne

WaddlesDaOink

Apr 30, 2018
Shani do be lookin' hotter though, question will they be similar to futa grandma genitalia wise or same as the previous dickgirl dorm?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Shani do be lookin' hotter though, question will they be similar to futa grandma genitalia wise or same as the previous dickgirl dorm?
Ah the big question, I put a vote to my patrons about this, do they want balls? Do they want vagina? Well they went with the really odd combination of both, so they have dick, balls and vagina. But if they like that who am I to argue.

I might have a few with only balls and a few with internal balls just to have a few of those though but the main ones will be the combination.

Reactions: Darthcrop

WaddlesDaOink

Apr 30, 2018
Ah the big question, I put a vote to my patrons about this, do they want balls? Do they want vagina? Well they went with the really odd combination of both, so they have dick, balls and vagina. But if they like that who am I to argue.

I might have a few with only balls and a few with internal balls just to have a few of those though but the main ones will be the combination.
Thats good to hear, so when will you be continuing the development of DGD?

Reactions: BadCuban42
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes