brata

May 16, 2017
IIRC it has the "technically not NTR according to NTR lawyers" where, after you start fucking your "landlady" you still occasionally peep on her and "landlord" fucking.
NTR is basically (please dont copy/paste terms from different forums, I am just stating what the general rule is) when YOUR woman/man has sex with another. If that woman is married and has sex with her husband then that is NOT NTR since she is technically not "yours" but still belongs to her husband.

Reactions: Games&Games

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
I really like this game and I'm 99% sure that all of us when we were young would one day want someone to create one of our fantasies but it has to be done in a satisfactory way, in my opinion the updates are very short

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Juventuse1

aifootya

Jul 16, 2021
I feel like my childhood has been ruined
I want to try it, but I wonder if I can play Shizuka and her mother's feet in the game

• Haha
Reactions: jack23432

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
The game usually updates every month, and 0.8c isn't that old, You're already whining for more. 0.8d might be exclussively for his Patreon supporter first, and then it goes public next month, with 0.8e possibly being exclusive to Patreon. It's a common way for devs to make a living. So, if you want the latest stuff, maybe think about subscribing to their Patreon. Developers gotta pay the bills too, you know? if u just want to play as a F2P, then wait patiently like a good boy.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes