Joeydimla

Jan 30, 2018
Update delayed...
New
4 hours ago
Hey guys... Hope everyone is doing fine... And I have a bad news... The game update is delayed a little... Because on 12th July I was diagnosed with cellulitis on my right leg... The doctor prescribed me some meds and advised me full bed rest for at least 2 weeks... So I was totally unable to work on the game at that time... I visited the doctor yesterday... And my cellulitis seems to be almost diminished... And the area is also healed... Now I can work on this game again... I am extremely sorry for this... I know you guys have been waiting for this a lot... I hope you guys can wait a little bit more... I hope I can finish the work between 10th- 15th August...

Huck0o0

Mar 7, 2023
Update delayed...
New
4 hours ago
Hey guys... Hope everyone is doing fine... And I have a bad news... The game update is delayed a little... Because on 12th July I was diagnosed with cellulitis on my right leg... The doctor prescribed me some meds and advised me full bed rest for at least 2 weeks... So I was totally unable to work on the game at that time... I visited the doctor yesterday... And my cellulitis seems to be almost diminished... And the area is also healed... Now I can work on this game again... I am extremely sorry for this... I know you guys have been waiting for this a lot... I hope you guys can wait a little bit more... I hope I can finish the work between 10th- 15th August...
Lo mismo que con Corruption Time

ggdabs

Aug 27, 2020
Update delayed...
New
4 hours ago
Called it a few posts ago why am I not surprised

On the 15th there won't be any posts then a week later they will apologize they've been M.I.A and release the update on the 30th or next month lol

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Update delayed...
New
4 hours ago
Damn, I get it. I'm not gonna say anything to accuse the dev but could they not have told us two weeks ago. When they got diagnosed. Why wait till now. I'm gonna hold out hope since in the beginning the dev was consistent with their updates but that's tough.

Sweetyannie

May 5, 2021
Called it a few posts ago why am I not surprised

On the 15th there won't be any posts then a week later they will apologize they've been M.I.A and release the update on the 30th or next month lol
Come one mate? Y u guys gotta nag everytime about Dev's? Dude's having a genuine problem and they're jus like us too. Have sum sympathy gosh

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Update delayed...
New
4 hours ago
I see you are highlighting the disease.
And it did sound rather odd to me... before I remembered there are several very similar sounding diseases.
I looked it up and this specific spelling is for a bacterial infection under the skin.
which is a serious disease.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes