3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

bsc08

Oct 29, 2020
P.S. Despite data mining the game (without an editor, sadly) I've yet to find the last 3 Light crafting items "Petrified Sword", "Bent Blade" and "Shattered Sword" as well the two final cards "The Hierophant" (dropped by Leroy Battle ID 471 apparently) and "The World". Does anyone know where to look for them?
There's a cheat sheet with basically all of the locations on their Discord (I don't have enough comments on here to directly link it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Innocience

didgames

Jul 24, 2024
Believe me, you dont WANT to find him. I did it after HOURS of searching. How am I supposed to know as a player that I do NOT have to search near water because the Mission says he went fishing ?
Instead i found ~56 of 60 side missions and even the fortune teller got nothing more for me to do/find.
The last Fight is complete insane. Over 100.000 Lifepoints. Even with saveditor for max stats it took too much time to win. And for what? A fucking almost useless item (fake mustache) . This is pissing me so off that i cant go to sleep now.

And still only seles for escape training, still only one outfit. But hey... new Game got announced . No chance i take a look at it.
I want my lifetime back for endure this game.
lol

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Overkill-v0.12b5.zip (Latest version for D2 1.2.2)151 MB

0.12 beta 6 (WIP) SOON
  • Added Tape Mittens (All Characters, Frogtie)
  • Adjusted Chelsea gags in Basic
  • Added Suspension for Catsuit Chelsea.

YutiMod-1.2.0.zip25 MB
Current version of the mod : 1.2.0 (compatible with the the latest release of the game : 1.2.2)

for 1.1.2 version
Current version of the mod : 1.0.9
Which includes :
Yuti's mod : 1.0.3
KombatWombat's Overkill 2 mod : 0.8.4

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes