3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Yuti does the Overkill+Yuti mod, so only when they are ready with Yuti's mod and Overkill is in a stable state (it's in beta, and it is fairly easy to encounter bugs) they'll even consider updating. And before that they'll only start updating Yuti's mod when the majority of bugfixes for Didnapper 2 have been patched. So who knows whenever that'll be.

Yuti's mod basically adds the mechanics from Didnapper 1 back in. To be specific:
  • Capturing damsels, i.e. after you chloroform or defeat the female bandits you get the option to bring them to your own new slavers corporation located in your camp
    • "training" damsels (it's just one option and all you do is wait for one stat to increase over time. You have no further input or CG for that)
    • selling your damsels for a price based on how much you've trained them
    • the ability to sell your own party members as damsels
      • and a consequent rescue mission in the Edelstein manor
      • the mechanic isn't well integrated, so your party members still show up in fights unless you're in the rescue mission
  • A place to put a range of kidnapped named characters from the game as well your party members (Private cells) with the option to play the interrogation minigame with them at will
  • a couple of sidequests mostly revolving around the new content and methods to capture and bring the bandits into your private cells.
    • They don't feel that out of place with the rest of the game - the justification for why the princess is fine with slavery notwithstanding
    • a couple of them have some not-so-subtle references to Didnapper 1
What's nice about Yuhti's mod is that it offers a more rewarding method to make money and that it nicely extends the knock-out mechanics already present in the normal game.
Is it essential? No and I find the way some of the UI and scripting to be clumsily realised:
  • lots of unnecessary dialog to set the sale up,
  • bad auto teleports when you're trying to raise the value of your merchandise,
  • time a.k.a. pure grind to raise the value,
  • the sale takes its time since it is an interactive cutscene (which is nice the first couple of times but after that you just want your buyers to decide on who they want quicker)
That said, it's a nice to have as a side hustle throughout the game and it gives the entire evade and neutralize bandits more depth.
But keep in mind: Should another Didnapper 2 update release (they've said they wanted to include the side stuff they hadn't implemented yet in the next update) you'd have to wait for the mods to update again.
It's safest to have a completed vanilla playthrough and only then apply the mods and start another modded-playthrough or enjoy the post-game with mods.

Reactions: Dan_5858

muhavaux33

Feb 14, 2021
Does anyone have a save file with the game completed prior to the truth expansion? I lost mine when recompiling the game

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Overkill-v0.12b4.zip152 MB

for 1.1.2 version
Current version of the mod : 1.0.9
Which includes :
Yuti's mod : 1.0.3
KombatWombat's Overkill 2 mod : 0.8.4

YutiMod-1.1.0.zip14 MB

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Overkill-v0.12b5.zip (Latest version for D2 1.2.2)151 MB

0.12 beta 5
  • Changes:
    • Mod updated to work with newly-released v1.2.2
  • Fixes:
    • Meter sometimes showing up for hands when no mittens are present
    • Unable to inspect the distraction/vibe sometimes after focusing
    • Misleading description for "silence tax" vibe modifier
    • Misleading description when pose is changed to frog+pole
    • Incorrect count of AC restraints for calculating Aion penalty
    • Guards copying gags when re-applying them
    • Camaris story escape(s) not working correctly
    • Crash in Wyvern Peak prison when interacting with certain guards
0.12 beta 6 (WIP) SOON
  • Added Tape Mittens (All Characters, Frogtie)
  • Adjusted Chelsea gags in Basic
  • Added Suspension for Catsuit Chelsea.

Last edited:

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
Hi, does anyone know where the prologue is? I started the secondary mission gone fishing but I don't know where to look

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Hi, does anyone know where the prologue is? I started the secondary mission gone fishing but I don't know where to look
Believe me, you dont WANT to find him. I did it after HOURS of searching. How am I supposed to know as a player that I do NOT have to search near water because the Mission says he went fishing ?
Instead i found ~56 of 60 side missions and even the fortune teller got nothing more for me to do/find.
The last Fight is complete insane. Over 100.000 Lifepoints. Even with saveditor for max stats it took too much time to win. And for what? A fucking almost useless item (fake mustache) . This is pissing me so off that i cant go to sleep now.

And still only seles for escape training, still only one outfit. But hey... new Game got announced . No chance i take a look at it.
I want my lifetime back for endure this game.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I want my lifetime back for endure this game.
I know it's late but should you ever encounter a similar issue in a MV game, here's my recommendation for a cheat plugin.

I bowed out of that particular fight (set Boss HP to 1) once the boss pulled out the insta capture moves. Not worth my time.

does anyone know where the prologue is?
You find Prologue in the Desert Main City. There's a tiny blockade tile that gets removed to the left of the shady merchant (left to the art collector building) that leads further to the left into some tunnels.

Can anyone know where side quest & 3 ecounter in 1.2.2?
The side quests start in Dr.Bunt's lab, in front of the main city palace and at the shady merchant (to the left of the art collector building) in the desert main city.
As for the encounters: You can refight the Head Librarian in the main city on the second floor in the private section of the library. I haven't encountered any other refights (but I haven't looked either, *shrug*).

P.S. Despite data mining the game (without an editor, sadly) I've yet to find the last 3 Light crafting items "Petrified Sword", "Bent Blade" and "Shattered Sword" as well the two final cards "The Hierophant" (dropped by Leroy Battle ID 471 apparently) and "The World". Does anyone know where to look for them?

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes