RPGM - Completed - DIDRPG2: Temple Knight Kidnap [Final][Atelier Hachifukuan]

1. 1.00 star(s)

k2ren

game is half-bugged, it's extrafast, dialogue, speed, movements, everything, if you accidentally press enter for more than 0,5sec you can miss some dialogue.

BUT the game is so bad that this extrafast bug is actuall a good thing. you can get through the brainless story and dialogue to get to the H-scenes

H-scenes are mediocre too. no animation. and it's basically an escape simulator. you will go to some place, get raped, go to a different place, get raped. etc. this continues all the time. premise tbh is not bad. it's just done terribly. no coherence. completely brainless.

no fighting, no hiding, nothing. just a H-event finder with a semi-linear "story" of these rapes. but even that is done brainlessly. like depending on your attire (clothes/rope/etc) on you, a different part of the wall (!) opens up where you can go and get to new places. no explanation, completely random and brainless.

art is decent as you can see, but with the extraspeed bug included (which is actually a bonus) there is no way i could rate this garbage higher than 1.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

El Presidente

This game is actually a visual novel in RPGmaker, it does his job, Expect all interaction to be a rape-sexual assault type and all on a bondage-sado fetish. Combat is fake (you can only lose) and it give only 19 (if i didn't miss anything) CG. There is no plot whatsoever if not "i must escape - oh no i got raped" stuff