Please be warned, the heroine is bound and gagged in base artwork.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-31
Release Date: 2016-02-21
Developer: Atelier Hachifukuan -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Clipboard01 (2).png Clipboard01 (3).png Clipboard01 (4).png Clipboard01 (5).png Clipboard01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Before people ask. Translation was done line by line using DeepL so poetry should be reasonably minimal (Screenshots show the MTL Translation).

There is no good end. There is also no actual ending for that matter.

You walk around and find H-Scenes until you unlock 20 in recollection room.
Poetry is life, I'm disappointed in you...... :KEK:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
No ending sounds rather strange, can anyone clarify if there's a specific reason for it provided in-game or some form of a twist?

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
No ending sounds rather strange, can anyone clarify if there's a specific reason for it provided in-game or some form of a twist?

There is no ingame reason. I think dev either never intended there to be an ending or got lazy (Recollection room kinda looks like it might've had room for 5 more Recollections possibly planned)

Reactions: bobthemail321

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Before people ask. Translation was done line by line using DeepL so poetry should be reasonably minimal (Screenshots show the MTL Translation).

There is no good end. There is also no actual ending for that matter.

You walk around and find H-Scenes until you unlock 20 in recollection room.
No good ending....

Misaka clone 9982 takes a train...

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The screenshots provided before I had to click on the link to come here, were enough to tell me that the translation seems well done.

So thank you for taking the effort as well as providing the screenshots. (y)

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
The screenshots provided before I had to click on the link to come here, were enough to tell me that the translation seems well done.

So thank you for taking the effort as well as providing the screenshots. (y)
One thing I often noticed with games posted here and tagged with MTL or Edited MTL is that usually about 2 pages will be spent asking "Is MTL good?" Which is not unreasonable, since quality of those are all over the place (mostly on bad end usually)

Granted one time when I did post the Translated screenshots people still asked/wondered what the quality was like. (People probably just don't read OP beyond Tags and Language anyway) So this time I instantly made another post after OP to quickly answer couple questions that might crop up.

Think in future if/when I MTL more I'll keep making my Game Threads like this, for clearly it seemed to work quite well.

Reactions: Dyhart and Punyo
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes