RPGM Completed DIDRPG2: Temple Knight Kidnap [Final][Atelier Hachifukuan]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Alright Im stuck. Gotten to 18 in recollection room but cant find any other places to get the last 2. Do I need to somehow get my hands untied for last two? And how do I unlock the gate with a chest on far right? Also cant figure out the use for Grass Sickle or Iron Monk Shoes.

Edit: Finally got Grass Sickle to work. Looks like the only scene Im missing is the one to the left of Bubbles in Recollection room.

Edit2: Mimic Found. Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobthemail321
Mar 19, 2018
Alright Im stuck. Gotten to 18 in recollection room but cant find any other places to get the last 2. Do I need to somehow get my hands untied for last two? And how do I unlock the gate with a chest on far right? Also cant figure out the use for Grass Sickle or Iron Monk Shoes.

Edit: Finally got Grass Sickle to work. Looks like the only scene Im missing is the one to the left of Bubbles in Recollection room.
how did you get the sickle to work? i'm completely stuck on that.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020

There's an invisible wall on the left that you walk through. and if you go straight up while inside the wall you will hit a spot that unlocks all the scenes in recollection room.

Reactions: Eldebrand

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
One thing I often noticed with games posted here and tagged with MTL or Edited MTL is that usually about 2 pages will be spent asking "Is MTL good?" Which is not unreasonable, since quality of those are all over the place (mostly on bad end usually)

Granted one time when I did post the Translated screenshots people still asked/wondered what the quality was like. (People probably just don't read OP beyond Tags and Language anyway) So this time I instantly made another post after OP to quickly answer couple questions that might crop up.

Think in future if/when I MTL more I'll keep making my Game Threads like this, for clearly it seemed to work quite well.
I think most people here got used to MTLers not posting translated showcase like you and its kinda hard to see if its Jap or Eng on the thumbnail. And then its usually written cause people can't be bothered to read.

Anyway thanks for the good work. I love Hachifukuan's (I am not checking the spelling) work. He is a peril/Damsel in Distress artist which is niche but I love it. Are you perhaps interest in translating the rest of the series? The 1st is in Wolf RPG Maker tho Translator++has some support for it IIRC but the rest should be in RPGMakers.

Orrrr if you are interested in finding another translation to do, how about ? It's got nice art by Sharpfffff tho its kinda light on the sex stuff again (more like its not direct action sex).

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
There is also a walkthough on the Artists Pixiv here:
Its mainly in picture so you dont need to understand the Japanese either, but you need a Pixiv account to bypass the age lock.

Does anybody know of an efficient way to make it widely available without manually downloading posting all 27 Pictures? (they literally call it a flowchart)

Reactions: medassin

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
I think most people here got used to MTLers not posting translated showcase like you and its kinda hard to see if its Jap or Eng on the thumbnail. And then its usually written cause people can't be bothered to read.

Anyway thanks for the good work. I love Hachifukuan's (I am not checking the spelling) work. He is a peril/Damsel in Distress artist which is niche but I love it. Are you perhaps interest in translating the rest of the series? The 1st is in Wolf RPG Maker tho Translator++has some support for it IIRC but the rest should be in RPGMakers.

Orrrr if you are interested in finding another translation to do, how about ? It's got nice art by Sharpfffff tho its kinda light on the sex stuff again (more like its not direct action sex).
DIDAdventure is already in english. But since that version released couple days later that one doesn't seem to have been released in the wild.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

Apparently, the missing scene is the one with the mimic: the chest that you can't reach .

*** Edit ***

There is an invisible opening in the wall to reach the chest (see inside spoiler).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pehanur

May 4, 2020
How do you open the door with the lookout guard? Guy is immortal or something cuz even if cheating (added ~200 atk and def) i cannot kill him xD

riicky83

Nov 13, 2017
How do you open the door with the lookout guard? Guy is immortal or something cuz even if cheating (added ~200 atk and def) i cannot kill him xD
The bookcases in the room next to the Guard mentions several things and one of them says that the Pig, the Guard and another guy (forget the name) can't be beaten.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes