4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
london2.jpg

Overview:
Dignity and Desire is the story of a young woman trying to make her way in a world not too unlike our own, just a little more deviant. The game combines story elements with an open world in hopefully quite a satisfying way.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-02
Release Date: 2020-09-01
Developer: Trim Cat
Censored: No
Version: 1.9(cheat)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
BaasB Thanks for the links

blow1.jpg boobs4.jpg club4.jpg salon2.jpg sauna5.jpg caughtnude1.gif car1.gif handjob2.gif landlord7.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
It's pretty well done. The amount of content there is I would estimate at about a 2nd or 3rd version of any of the other female simulator games, so about an hour or 2 of playtime. There is a gradient of doing more and more stuff, so I'd advise to add the tag 'corruption'.
Language is also good. I'm guessing the writer is a native English speaker, as I've only seen some spelling errors here and there. The grammar is fine though.
A few suggestions/remarks:
  • The diary is a bit of a weird mechanic to add. At first I thought it was just a sort of quest log. But after running in circles for a bit, I saw there are actually links to start several stories in the diary itself. Maybe point it out a bit more that the story itself will be done with the diary and the rest is just for 'simulator stuff'.
  • There is no way (that I know) of regaining stats like dignity or energy (besides sleeping). Adding an option to nap for a couple of hours would be great.
    • The energy scale of 200 is also strange. Why not just cut all energy costs in half? Granted, that maybe better to do when you also have an energy regenerating option, but still.
    • Some actions were still doable while having low energy, it just takes you to below 0, which it translates back to 0 an action later. You can be a bit stricter towards the player with that ;) .
  • Quite a lot of areas have the 'go home' navigation instead of just returning back to the previous location. It'd be handy, for example, to go back to the apartment building when trying to leave the park.
  • Couple bugs I found:
    • You're supposed to get £1000 when you start doing stuff with your uncle, but it did not add to the bank account.
    • The review scene of stripping for Al has broken images.
Last, it doesn't look like he/she just ripped the images from several other femsim games and somehow made them work. Most of the images I have not seen before (at least not in the femsim games).

Looking forward to how you are going to advance the story.

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Seems interesting so far. As it's a twine game you can use the following for cheats:
F12 to open the console and then enter: SugarCube.State.active.variables

xyza7890

Jul 5, 2017
Got stuck in a loop working at hospital, there's no way to leave work, just keeps going through different scenes.

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
I've enjoyed playing this game as it was on gamcore. Luckily, the save from there followed over to this version.
Yes, it is very similar to Life Choices, but it has enough differences to make it interesting, i.e the incest part.
Looking forward to where the game will progress, and will be interesting to see if she finds her father.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

poopoopuh

May 23, 2018
These types of games are always full of potential, up until they get abandoned

I look forward to future development!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes