4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
first time uncle house event
' Go to the bedroom staying sober. ' No pics, just links, so I guess pics missing or dev haven't add them yet?

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
about this game when you change hair all look same its a bug for me or?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I first want to say i have previously enjoyed this game. I would like to see Carlos catch you masturbating to his files and blackmail you in to sex as well as occasionally looking at the files of all the employees and see what he has done to them and you. Since it was first added i have not been able to do the maid job. I have full energy and clean stats so why doesn't it work? i play on gamcore

Reactions: dlex0

BlueGumby

Jun 22, 2020
I first want to say i have previously enjoyed this game. I would like to see Carlos catch you masturbating to his files and blackmail you in to sex as well as occasionally looking at the files of all the employees and see what he has done to them and you. Since it was first added i have not been able to do the maid job. I have full energy and clean stats so why doesn't it work? i play on gamcore
The maid job is unlocked through your uncle, did you visit him enough times for him to ask you to clean his place?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The maid job is unlocked through your uncle, did you visit him enough times for him to ask you to clean his place?
When I visit all it says is ask him how he made money but i already did that as i have the Johnson street gig or I can dance for the guy again either drunk or sober.

BlueGumby

Jun 22, 2020
When I visit all it says is ask him how he made money but i already did that as i have the Johnson street gig or I can dance for the guy again either drunk or sober.
If I remember correctly you have to ask him about how he made his money a second time and that will trigger the maid content.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
If I remember correctly you have to ask him about how he made his money a second time and that will trigger the maid content.
Under the cafe job it says you can't work due to various requirements whether I meet them or not. I have spoken to the uncle since and pretty sure he said the same

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
hey, anyone know the source of those gif? I did bit google search by image and no good (lead to gif web, I'm look for video side, dang it) Thx.
ptsex3.gif ptsex4.gif

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes