Collection GIF Video Diives Collection [2022-09-10] [Diives]

Jun 27, 2021
DLed this exclusively for Loppunny "wrestling" video which is missing :HideThePain:
got decent version from sankaku, but it appears it's not the original patreon quality

thebighorny

Aug 30, 2020
DLed this exclusively for Loppunny "wrestling" video which is missing :HideThePain:
got decent version from sankaku, but it appears it's not the original patreon quality
Found these a few days ago, hope they have the vid you're looking for bro

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
Found these a few days ago, hope they have the vid you're looking for bro
Mega

several of the files on the mega appear broken to me. is something wrong with them perhaps?

Last edited:

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
several of the files on the mega appear broken to me. is something wrong with them perhaps?
No. strangely even if you try to open a video (without .mp4/webm) windows media strangely works, even though it gives you an error lol

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
No. strangely even if you try to open a video (without .mp4/webm) windows media strangely works, even though it gives you an error lol
Screenshot 2021-07-01 124147.png
when im downloading, some of the files keep downloading as regular files instead of movie or gif files and i cant play them. is it supposed to be this way?

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
That I don't know. I only now, you can still play/see those files with windows media player
is there any recommended way you can tell me to convert them into mp4, or could you do it? it is really annoying to go through so many prompts on this computer just to play these. Thanks

Jun 27, 2021
is there any recommended way you can tell me to convert them into mp4, or could you do it? it is really annoying to go through so many prompts on this computer just to play these. Thanks
all you have to do is rename it and add .mp4 at the end or .gif, depending on what the file originally was
I had 1 mp4 with this issue

Starwar$123

Nov 7, 2019
You know almost everything by diives is on rule34.com or you could use and look at any patreon posts. The only thing not available is anything sent via messaging users directly as apparently that part of the site barely works

Starwar$123

Nov 7, 2019
I went and paid for diives patreon in order to see a few videos that weren't even on kemono.party as they were only posted via dm which kemono.party doesn't support well. I went and downloaded just about everything on his patreon for others who were looking for it. I would post a thread but i'm not allowed to do that for some reason.

I didn't sort any of this and no I don't plan on it.

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
I went and paid for diives patreon in order to see a few videos that weren't even on kemono.party as they were only posted via dm which kemono.party doesn't support well. I went and downloaded just about everything on his patreon for others who were looking for it. I would post a thread but i'm not allowed to do that for some reason.
Mega.co.nz
Google Drive
PixelDrain

I didn't sort any of this and no I don't plan on it.
Thanks for this. Also its probably because OP is taking up the name and thread. I wish he would delete it so someone else could take over.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent that compile files from OP (Right Click > Download):