Unity Dik Journey: Rise of the Celestial Knight [Demo] [Unikorn10128168]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1685451925875.png

Overview:
Duncan, a brave knight is chosen to save his homeland from the forces of darkness, he sets out to defend the Kingdom of Pantheron in hopes of uniting the 5 Dik Crystals, while meeting some interesting people along the way. Match gemstones to defend against creatures and villains while getting to know new friends and allies that will help you on your journey, then enjoy the time spent with them in the best way possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-30
Release Date: 2023-05-29
Developer: Unikorn10128168 - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

bc27ee9c74fcf01d7217e8dcb75d1c32.gif 36b8f87e2b8b7a7a8161ebbf92f2ba91.gif 8e318a1ac1547fef4c0e4a82f9db7669.jpg dJ1NEI.jpg fa47ef8b68b54942a28bba308d1fd61c.jpg fAbHrp.jpg LNq8wP.jpg qolN9H.jpg zuQRXz.jpg

Last edited:

Koburo

May 30, 2017
I didn't know "pain in the ass" was a genre, but I guess it's accurate enough for a gay game.

Reactions: isegrym

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples made me come. And the result is mixed.

The worldbuilding is fantastic.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is simple and easy to understand.
The artistic side is unequal.

We have been selected to be the new hero to seal the evil again. And we venture the world in search of companions and the necessary power to accomplish our task. The demo is finished with chapter 6.
Outside indicating the Power Up icon, it could have been interesting to have some sort of tutorial to know how the game work. The informations from the ? are too succinct. Without speaking about the rest.
It's a match 3 game so it's easy to play but the combinations and power of each color are still unclear.
The stats and skill are well thought and varied. Also, they really influence the battles.
The backgrounds are wonderful but the characters weren't treated with the same care. And the tease mini games are awful (seing a hand, a tongue or a sex toy floatting in the air is almost scary).
The music is nice. The voices aren't overwhelming.
The settings are welcomed, particularly for the screen size.
The sex scenes were separated, which is very strange.
Furthermore, this game is heavy and slow.

There are some inconsistencies (the name of the character speaking is sometime wrong).
There some spelling errors left.

Good continuation.

BaJ12

Dec 20, 2018
When I open up the game, the Unity logo pops up but all I get is a black screen after that, could someone give some solutions for this please?

buckvan

Jul 6, 2021
Really hoping for the full version of this. Thanks in advance to whoever can grab it.

Aug 6, 2016
its not worth it

there's like 10 scenes total and they aren't all that good

can't just upload because the full version asks on launch for a CD key

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The Screen-shots are bulk of randomness that doesn't describe the game very well
Is this game any good?
Seems like a boring Match-3 with arts of inconsistent quality ....

Aug 6, 2016
i would assume the key checker is actually vaguely competent and sharing the key would have consequences

believe me the game is not remotely worth it

Jun 1, 2023
just found out this topic :)) u guys so fast :)). i already tried the game but not finished yet cause i'm busy with many things. the first thing i like that it is a 3d gay game, im not sure but seems like not many 3d gay games out there. the graphic is nice, specially the background character. i'm into fantasy stuffs such as demon and angel,...
about game play, it is a match 3 so i think there is nothing to say about the game play cause it is very familiar. i prefer games that have story than non-story games.
i do enjoy the sex-scence, can view in different angle, the characters is nice but the voice seems rough to me.
a floating hand and toys is fine but a floating tongue seems creepy hahaha
im waiting for it lighter cause it is heavy and a lagging on my laptop. i play at non-full screen and 720p resolution
will update when i finished the game.
i saw they have an zelda x ducan ver but not sure if it is only an animation clip or game?