3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Which girl is your favorite so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
It's a "business" decision for most. If you pad the game by gatekeeping plot progression through repeatable bs, you can stretch actual content delivery. They know most people don't give a fuck about repeatable shit and a gazillion clicks to navigate, they aren't stupid. Time wasting is intentional.
Not quite , I agree most devs do that but we don't have any grinding required in any form .

We straight up have the girls there and their respective events only locked behind you yourself being corrupted which can be done fairly easily in the game if you keep picking corrupt choices.

The only stat that I can say grind would be stamina? Which isn't even in the role of the game rn or active.

Reactions: ShinyDarkRai

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
What do you mean fast travel , do you want the screen to be clogged with icons?
An extra shortcut to open the map is hardly clogging the screen. It would be infinitely preferable to having to click so many things just to get from one place to another.
Also, for a game that relies so heavily on time slots for character interaction there's no easy way to skip time slots.

Quest log says wait for sunday night for Kiara event. Nothing happens. I read somewhere this has a high Loyalty requirement. Right, so I'm just supposed to stare at the quest log and wonder what sort of bug I've run into. If I don't meet the requirement why even is this on my log instead of just some indicator to tell me I won't get it?
Then there's the event with Megan. I get a check for Corruption 15. I've replayed the game and found no means of getting the Corruption even close. Is that requirement even feasible?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
An extra shortcut to open the map is hardly clogging the screen. It would be infinitely preferable to having to click so many things just to get from one place to another.
Also, for a game that relies so heavily on time slots for character interaction there's no easy way to skip time slots.

Quest log says wait for sunday night for Kiara event. Nothing happens. I read somewhere this has a high Loyalty requirement. Right, so I'm just supposed to stare at the quest log and wonder what sort of bug I've run into. If I don't meet the requirement why even is this on my log instead of just some indicator to tell me I won't get it?
Then there's the event with Megan. I get a check for Corruption 15. I've replayed the game and found no means of getting the Corruption even close. Is that requirement even feasible?
You can reach upto 20 corruption in prologue alone & then more in sandbox

Secondly hmmm , we'll include requirements in quests I guess but then some people complain about that & call it hand holding

As for map , should be doable but saves might get corrupted

Reactions: ShinyDarkRai

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Completed all curent progress except Kiara and Lana quests. Didn't saw any content except lame Eugene solo masturbation scene, other scenes in gallery marked as patreon only, so tagged content on a loyal route or dev just doesn't know that game tags should represent curent ingame content? Oh and game have a lot of typos, small bugs everywhere and very bad navigation system.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Completed all curent progress except Kiara and Lana quests. Didn't saw any content except lame Eugene solo masturbation scene, other scenes in gallery marked as patreon only, so tagged content on a loyal route or dev just doesn't know that game tags should represent curent ingame content? Oh and game have a lot of typos, small bugs everywhere and very bad navigation system.
You don't need to do anything currently on lana quests. The quest hint is a bit misleading so we might change that.
To finish kiara's quest, you need to have therapy done and have 100 loyalty in game.

Nice_Rabbit

Jan 28, 2021
Yeah the same for me. The VN part seems to have some good potential with nice renders and some "I want to know more" girls: and it appears you might have some real choices, which is nice (I don't like the idea of flirting with the students when you are the teacher, for example. Yeah I'm weird, sorry. At least in my first run of a game where i don't want to be an asshole).

But the sandbox part is currently wrong in my opinion: no map, a lot of useless clicks, a bad quest menu design, no explanation for the pretty heart of devil heart in the quest menu, etc. The transition between the VN part and the sandbox part is far too brutal. Maybe add some contextual help in future builds, and maybe a "fake" quest to teach your users how to play that part? I sincerily dropped the game when I arrived there. Then I saw that there should be a VN mode sometime, so maybe i'll wait a few years.

Or would it be possible to show the quests like a weekly agenda? To clearly see when, where and what you must do. With colored tags for the different characters, and the possibility to easily drop all the quests linked to a character you don't want to get involved with. That would be nice for most of sandboxes games, I think.

Edit: and also when the sandbox starts, you should add what is mandatory for the MC: does he have to go teach every day? Does he have to eat or shower or is it automatically done? That kind of stuff.

Last edited:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Yeah the same for me. The VN part seems to have some good potential with nice renders and some "I want to know more" girls: and it appears you might have some real choices, which is nice (I don't like the idea of flirting with the students when you are the teacher, for example. Yeah I'm weird, sorry. At least in my first run of a game where i don't want to be an asshole).

But the sandbox part is currently wrong in my opinion: no map, a lot of useless clicks, a bad quest menu design, no explanation for the pretty heart of devil heart in the quest menu, etc. The transition between the VN part and the sandbox part is far too brutal. Maybe add some contextual help in future builds, and maybe a "fake" quest to teach your users how to play that part? I sincerily dropped the game when I arrived there. Then I saw that there should be a VN mode sometime, so maybe i'll wait a few years.

Or would it be possible to show the quests like a weekly agenda? To clearly see when, where and what you must do. With colored tags for the different characters, and the possibility to easily drop all the quests linked to a character you don't want to get involved with. That would be nice for most of sandboxes games, I think.

Edit: and also when the sandbox starts, you should add what is mandatory for the MC: does he have to go teach every day? Does he have to eat or shower or is it automatically done? That kind of stuff.
Hmm perhaps a tutorial is what you're talking about...

Alright that can be arranged.

As for sandbox part being wrong , I would recommend you to play it first.

And for map I guess we could add buttons for specific towns but again problem is it ruining saves so we'll have to make sure that isn't an issue for people first.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
You don't need to do anything currently on lana quests. The quest hint is a bit misleading so we might change that.
To finish kiara's quest, you need to have therapy done and have 100 loyalty in game.
I've already knew about messed up quest log. My problem is about misleading tags, if F95 curent game version doesnt have handjob/oral/vaginal then these tags should be removed.

Nice_Rabbit

Jan 28, 2021
As for sandbox part being wrong , I would recommend you to play it first.
I finally did it because the VN part is pretty nice and shows a lot of potential. Really. I want to know more about Kituka who seems to be the healthiest relationship you could develop playing a "good" guy: not family related, not a student, not your boss or psy. And single. And probably fun with an interesting family ^^. (Why a devil heart in the quest log for her? What does it mean? Is she bad? How could she be bad as - as I said - you don't know her at all? How could a relationship with her be worse than one with your student or a family member?)
I guess sandboxes games are not for me as - when you are not willing to be a guy who jumps on every girl - you spend most of the time wandering aimlessly, skipping days after days to reach the event you want to play. And sometimes you miss it, then you have to skip a whole week again. For me - and I get it is just for me - it kills the story and makes me zone out. It doesn't fit with a strong story with character attachment. Maybe you could add an "auto-mode" to skip time to reach the moment you want? Few renders with a text like "you spend the whole week teaching and doing other stuff".

Few remarks about the phone: there's a bug when you open it in your room, read a message then back: it goes "behind" the bed and you can't see the bottom of it. No big deal though. When you text back, you have no idea what the MC will write, and it bothers me as I want as a player always be in control of the relationships with the other characters. I don't like forced relationships or events leading to them. For example, the first girl on the list who goes to Osaka keeps texting and I don't want anything to do with her, I didn't let her read the diary and she doesn't interest me at all. It would be nice to write her "listen girl, stop texting and go live your life, this is awkward".

Anyway thank you for your work and your presence here, I really appreciate that.

Last edited:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Phone shouldn't be too hard to fix , thanks for letting me know.

As for olivia or any girls with each update we are giving the ultimatum , this update was zoey's and next will be claire's

Meaning if you decide to do this quest in a way that you don't gain her affection , it would mean she would be locked out then.

Next update is Jane , Olivia and Julie ultimatums as well.

So yeah , that's the plan for now.

As for bituka , she is more on the fun side yeah.

The purple heart merely means corruption girls.

Meaning they can corrupt you or you can fix them , which ones are which you have to figure that out by playing.

Also I understand the sandbox fiasco but it allows the player and dev both to focus on what is demanded by players.

Think of it like this , you wrote an entire episode with eugene referencing two times and one nsfw events but now the polls and stuff vote for claire instead , that would then require rewriting the entire thing.

so what we do is polls , based on that decide writing then and patreons decide who gets the sexier event.

Thanks for playing.

mrapierwit

Sep 6, 2022
I really enjoyed the game at the beginning. It has a "Summers Gone" vibe that I really like. Then sandbox mode kicked in. Sorry, that kills a game for me (yes I should've checked the tags.) Just give me the story with significant choices. That's all I ask.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I really enjoyed the game at the beginning. It has a "Summers Gone" vibe that I really like. Then sandbox mode kicked in. Sorry, that kills a game for me (yes I should've checked the tags.) Just give me the story with significant choices. That's all I ask.
Thanks for playing , we'll consider it once we have enough funds to hire another programmer for that.

• Haha
Reactions: wiwem71072
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes